Thread: Another morning out for brunch

Another morning out for brunch

Sitting at the table across from a beautiful dark haired woman. I'm reading the paper waiting for my gf to turn up. Decided to wear my daughters tight purple top, nipples outlined tight top, and business skirt. Already had a morning wake up coffee at McD, tried on several tops and a lovely skirt at K Mart ( same as your Wallmart i guess), had a fun chat to 2 ladies in the change room who are off to see the show "Wicked" tonight.
    Life is good even though we didn't win the Americas Cup race - yes I stopped work for every race
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Sounds like a lovely start to a wonderful day.

Rachel...sounds like you are going to have a wonderful day, and hope that you have a great time at Wicked tonite

Smile Finally got the photo up

Went to our local hardware to buy some wood, had a young boy helping me as it's difficult to carry a sheet of wood with heels on.
    Replaced a 1200mm x 1200mm section of exterior wall on the house and finished the paintwork.
    Mowed the lawns, moved about 300Kg of soil from the bottom of the yard to the top, cooked dinner.
    Life is easier for me as a woman, shop and have coffee
    Attached Images Attached Images
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Wearing heels - the perfect excuse to getting out of doing things lol
    Need to move soil from the front to the back myself, but I wouldnt say soil, i need to loosen it all up with a pick axe first of all, and the summer has dried and hardened it...grr front gardens not getting done this summer now its over

Its 5:42am where I am and I want a McDs now because of you. I hate you :P but looking good and love the top, even though I hate you and I am hankering for a big mac
    Tara, the fab me!

Rachel,
    It looks like life is improving for you all the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.