Thread: Transformation services in the southeast?

Transformation services in the southeast?

Over the weekend my wife and I were talking about crossdressing and what not. At one point in the conversation I mentioned that there are transformation services and how you can do the photo shoots, my wife jumped all over this idea. She now wants me to find one in the southeast where she and I can take a weekend and go do this together. Does anyone know of any places in with a good reputation? I am more that willing to accommodate my wife's desire to see me have a makeover and try on many different outfits.

Where at in the Southeast?

Glad your wife is so accepting. As far as finding something in the southeast. Well that's tough. Its my understanding there are 1 or 2 in Atlanta but I don't live there so I cant say for certain.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

There is a very good one in Orlando. Go to tri-ess phi epsilon muin floridfa. She runs an ad there.( used to anyway) If you have a problem, let me know if Orlando works for you.

Phoebe Cross in Atlanta is very good. I think she has a Webb site.

Kelley
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

I have been looking for one in Knoxville, but the closest I can find is Ashville, NC.

I found one in Ashville also and while a bit of a drive it wouldn't be impossible. Atlanta has real possibility though so any info there is good.

Hi, Kelley is correct; Phoebe Cross runs a fantastic service in Atlanta. I've been to her studio and think you would love it. She does indeed have a web site; you can also simply google her name and I'm sure you'll find more. Email me if you want any more info.

I am so very envious! Good luck!!!

Hugs,
    Jen

I can also vouch for Phoebe Cross - she is fabulous! If your travels find you in Eastern PA look up Amanda Richards at True Colors Makeup Artistry.....she is awesome!!

This reminds me.....I think it's time to set an appointment up!

Hugs,
    Krissy

Another endorsement of Phoebe Cross. She is a little south of Atlanta.

At the Orlando one do I get to dress as a Disney Princess? If I do the plane ticket may be worth it. LOL