Thread: Floor pics.. ?

Floor pics.. ?

OK so I am a newb when it comes to taking self pics, but I have viewed many other CDs pics and I am kind of curious about the "floor pic?" Sitting on the floor especially... I don't think I have ever seen a GG sitting on the floor for her OOTD pic, but the CD sitting on the floor is rather commonplace... while I do think it looks kinda cute, it is also kind of strange isn't it? Is this an easier pic to take with a timer or camera remote or something or where did it come from? I haven't taken my first floor pic yet, but it is probably in my future and I guess I am curious where this came from?

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My floor pic's come from a combination of fatigue, laziness, and when it's too painful for me to wear heels anymore. At that point I attempt the floor pics, without heels or shoes which is easier due to the self timer issues. Other times if I'm having tucking issues, floor pics makes it easier to hide certain male features I do not want to be visible. I've seen a few advertisements of GG's doing floor pics, and that's where the idea came from, consisting of a lot of the Jane Fonda and other 80's aerobic videos, and the model for HUE Hosiery on one of their older packages burned an ever lasting image in my mind which I've tried to emulate numerous times, unsuccessfully of course.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I do them myself. not because my heels are hurting my feet or anything like that but just to have something a bit different in there. After a while you run out of poses when your taking 50-100 pictures with each outfit (looking for that one great picture lol). I have just started doing stair pictures which I hardly have ever done.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Just a handy place to drape yourself out, there are many floor pics of GG's around.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have never taken a "floor pic" as I would not be able to get up again! The only GGs I have seen sitting on the floor are young ones.
    Hugs, Carole

I was taught to take pictures from overhead by a wonderful GG friend who was the first to ever see Robyn. She would stand on the bed and take pictures of me on the floor.

And the results of it all??? . . . . . when I look up at the camera from below, my double chin magically disappears!

Daym though, it comes back when I meet people face to face :-(

Sometimes the floor is where the best sun spot is!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member

A lot Higher!

Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    I have never taken a "floor pic" as I would not be able to get up again! The only GGs I have seen sitting on the floor are young ones.
    Hi Carole, I know the feeling about being on the floor and getting up , Up is a lot higher than it use to be.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 09-28-2013 at 03:31 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I don't do a lot of "floor pics," but a couple of them are among my best ones. On the other hand, the first one I ever attempted, my fiancee deemed "too provocative" and forbade me to post it here or on Facebook. That was actually a bit of an eye-opener...that I could generate enough sex appeal en femme to merit such a judgement on her part. (I wasn't even "showing" anything in the picture! It would have passed muster by this site's photo guidelines...)

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

My current avatar photo is me sitting on the floor and I quite like it
    Last edited by Sonya; 09-28-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Sometimes an interesting pattern or color on the floor can really make the picture 'pop'. Any of us also tend to look better when the camera is above eye level, so being on the floor makes this a lot easier.

-Bree

I have never tried taking a picture on the floor I'll have to next time c:

@Sarah_
    Is it really? I would never have been able to tell from first glance either and I like it too n_n

For those of us who take lots of pics, it's just another way to pose. And, looking up into the camera can be more flattering.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Some of my best pictures ever are of me on the floor. One of my all time favorites is me lying on the floor full length smiling up at the camera. Click on my Flickr site to see it.

Well Sherlyn has some floor pics and thats cause I am the photographer
    I come up with some fun ideas ( well I think so anyway)
    The ones that come to mind....laying on a fur coat and on the floor with a ton of albums,or whatever ideas that pop in my head.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    I have done a few pics while on the floor while looking up at the camera in a submissive way as to say please help me, or I'm ready for whatever. Yeah some of those pictures have been my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by CyanAlli View Post
    @Sarah_
    Is it really? I would never have been able to tell from first glance either and I like it too n_n
    Oops, meant to say current Profile photo. Sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    laying on a fur coat and on the floor with a ton of albums,or whatever ideas that pop in my head.
    scan9.jpg

Dang i wish i had thought of that
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    scan9.jpg

Dang i wish i had thought of that
    Extremely sexy...I love it!!!!! I did it sometimes!
    Female. Dominant wife of a happy and sweet crossdresser.