Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy.

Fantasy.

I have seen post's asking about "have u fantasized being with a man while enfemme". So i am curious as to if u have, have u gone through with that fantasy?.. Years back i went on a secret date with a good looking guy that knew i cd'ed and treated me like a man should treat a woman. Well after about 8 dates, spaced out inbetween, and alot of phone n facebook conversations we did something, and i must say it was like nothing i ever expeianced. It happened a couple times.with the same guy, and has yet to happen again since my move. I do feel quilty about it but at.the same time kinda wish it would happen again. Has anyone else went through this? And if so how did u feel?
    Put your heels on and walk with your head held high!!

Very interesting question! Can't say I have ; BUT to say I haven't thought about it would be a lie!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I would say no. the closest to that fantasy is with a pretty tgirl. Translesbian? Transbian? I know im messed up but I am what i am.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Please don't feel guilty about it, you did nothing wrong and it's perfectly natural despite what some ignorant people say.
    If you still have troubles with it I would definitely recommend talking with a therapist about it, life is just too short to get hung up on the things that can bring so much happiness into our lives.

To answer your question:
    No to all actually, I'm simply not interested at the moment. Probably because I'm not comfortable enough with my body.
    Oh, and the sea of awkwardness.

I have and have gone through it many times and at first I felt guilty and shame. but then I come to the conclusion it is who I am and it is what I like so the guilt and shame disappeared and I was and am able to enjoy it more. <3
    Mistybtm

Quote Originally Posted by Myasummers05 View Post
    I do feel quilty about it but at.the same time kinda wish it would happen again. Has anyone else went through this? And if so how did u feel?
    Do you feel guilty because it was a man or because it was a "secret" was this before your wife?
    Erin
    I wear the sassypants in the family.

“The greatest obstacle to connecting
    with our joy is resentment.”
    ~ Pema Chödrön ~

A Guide to Overcoming Envy

My situation was a little different.
    Some of my girlfriends set me up on a date and the guy got the hots for me.
    The date was nice but he never saw Beverley again.
    For one reason he met me as a guy and told me what he did with Beverley.
    Having inside information I knew it ws not true and my girlfriends all had a laugh at his expense as well.
    They knew what Beverley was not capable of.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My very first time with anyone was en femme. In fact he didn't want to see me as a man at all. I had to sneak out of the house fully dressed and made up as I was living with my Mother at the time. I was to meet him in his car a couple of blocks away. Thinking about it, it was incredibly risky if he had got cold feet and left me stranded out of the house dressed to kill but nowhere to go. As I was walking down the road I noticed an old class mate from school giving me the once over. I thought: 'If only you knew, friend'. It was at night though.

In the end it went well. I felt no guilt at all. I wasn't in a relationship anyway. Why would you feel guilty unless you're cheating on a faithful partner or have some religious scruples?

I did feel a bit used. A feeling that persisted with most of my encounters with men.

To be honest although I have had gay experiences. But for me it's preferable to be en femme. I had a short gay affair but he was badly put off when he met Marie. It wasn't fair on him.

No. Of course, if you go through with it, it's no longer a fantasy.

Banned Read only
    I was getting a haircut and the conversation with the barber led to my accepting his invitation to come over that night. I told him I CDed and that was a turn-on for me and he was cool with that. When getting ready after showering and "shaving" clean I slipped into my black bra with D forms, black string panties, heels, straight skirt and soft, clingy top. Knowing I was getting ready "as a woman" to go on a date, thinking about what would happen and driving to his house dressed as woman was so satisfying and exciting, as each step of getting ready and driving over took place I felt more and more feminine and this was something I wanted to do. When he opened the door his jaw dropped but in a good way. The next two to three hours were wonderful as I performed as a woman both physically and emotionally as my mind having been transformed to that of a desirable, sexy woman. As I was dressing before leaving; stepping into my skirt, adjusting my D boobs in my bra and slipping on my heels I felt very content and happy of being a woman for the previous few hours. The drive home knowing what had happened the entire evening was a feeling of "total peace, that was great, absolutely no regrets, so glad I did it". No laws broken, no one hurt, just a very enjoyable time I can reflect back on and say it was really nice being a woman for a few hours.

To be totally honest, I have given it a good bit of thought over the years now, and have finally made up my mind to give it a try, so I am currently looking for the right gentleman to be my "first". Have not found him yet, but one day I know I will. Just have to keep looking. Through the years, I have gotten very comfortable with who I am and with my body and this is now something I know I am wanting and am ready for, and I am really looking forward to experiencing.
    Last edited by Sarah V; 08-25-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Tottaly it is a yes for me I so want to be dressed to the nines, being picked up at my place with a total gentleman in a limo and roses in his hands for me, we walk out holding hands, he opens the door for me. and flys me to Chicago in his private plane.
    We arrive go out for dinner and he orders for me. we go to a club and slow dance together.... and after we take a carriage ride down michigan avenue and it starts to snow and he gives me a soft kiss on the lips. oh well I can dream can I not?

Gold Member
    Yes, I love to dress up, but I like girls, and Girls only.
    So no man fantasies here
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by stephene513 View Post
    Tottaly it is a yes for me I so want to be dressed to the nines, being picked up at my place with a total gentleman in a limo and roses in his hands for me, we walk out holding hands, he opens the door for me. and flys me to Chicago in his private plane.
    I could live with that scenario too! Mind if we share the same fantasy?

Deebra, I'm really happy that you had a great sexual experience with a man and that you enjoyed it. But ... (there's always a "but"), you describe your feelings leading up to the encounter as "feminine". I am feminine and I have to tell you that both men and women feel exactly the same way when they are aroused and looking forward to a sexual encounter, whether the encounter is with a same-sex or an opposite-sex partner. This is not feeling particularly feminine. It is just being aroused, which is a wonderful feeling in itself and admittedly is a different feeling than when you are in male mode and not aroused. If your arousal is more intense when you are dressed than when you are not dressed, then it is simply because dressing up as a woman arouses you in itself, and it adds to the experience.

As to performing like a woman while you're having sex, I don't know what that means. There are infinite ways to have sex, different positions, different erogenous zones outside of the standard missionary position, that both women AND men engage in when they are not strictly vanilla, especially when they use toys. So I disagree that having sex in any one pay is particularly "like a woman" since women (and men) are so flexible. And even if you mean "submissive", there are both men and women who enjoy being submissive just as there are both men and women who enjoy being dominate.

The reason that I'm addressing your experience is that a lot of people here think that when they are particularly aroused especially when they are dressed and their arousal is strongest when they are dressed, it means that they are feeling feminine when instead the right word is "intensely aroused as the result of being dressed". Feeling feminine has nothing to do with that. I don't know if you can understand this.

And to keep this on topic, my SO has had those fantasies, and s/he has gone ahead with experimentation, but it was a turn-off for her. This happened years before we ever met and I must say that I'm relieved she experimented then as opposed to wanting to do it while we are in a relationship.
    Reine

I have to agree with everything that Reine said. Except about the fantasy...you gals go on, that doesn't sound fun to me at all

It's interesting that people identify feelings as "feeling like a woman" I hope they understand that is their own impression, it's not "feeling like a woman" it's *feeling* that you have framed into your idea of femininity. Feelings don't have genders. I think it's probably more accurate to say "I felt submissive" and then admit that you associate submissive with feminine.

I can tell you that is the first time I've ever type the sentence "I felt submissive" Creeped me the hell out! For those who are submissive in whatever amounts power to you, it is all yours! This GG wants none of it!
    Erin

~ Pema Chödrön ~

To be fair, takin' it in the pooper isn't necessarily submissive either.
    Or so I've heard...

I totally agree. I've had this argument with people. I don't believe any act is inherently submissive it's all about the dynamic. Why couldn't pegging be just as equal as intercourse?
    Erin

~ Pema Chödrön ~

Banned Read only
    When fantasy became reality, it was awkward at first and took some getting used to, but now is perfectly enjoyable with the right person and relationship. Never lived it out with a total stranger, and always took time to make sure I liked the man as a person before getting intimate. I can experience Gina with a man or woman, and find both enjoyable.

Sometimes fantasized, and while I think with the right man it could be fun, I prefer the 3some fantasy in whatever combination.
    The reality is my wife is hot, and she is my reality
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by ErinSassyPants View Post
    I totally agree. I've had this argument with people. I don't believe any act is inherently submissive it's all about the dynamic. Why couldn't pegging be just as equal as intercourse?
    I love this one because it all comes down to "ew icky gay" which is so hilariously flimsy.
    An incredible amount of people believe that the second a man is penetrated he instantly turns gay, like a total rewrite he instantly only attracted to big, buff, hairy men forever.

It's funny because even some liberal minded people believe this and despite supporting LGBT rights they loooooove to assign people a sexual orientation.
    Look at how many bisexual women are "just doing it for attention" and how bisexual men are "gay. just gay".

Interesting stuff

Daniella Argento
    Very interesting thread.
    I think our sexual identities are much more varied and fluid than we sometimes give ourselves credit for.
    Having said that I am married and would never cheat on my wife with a man, a woman or any variation thereof.
    Dani

Banned Read only
    Well, Aside from the fact that I am totally in love with and committed to my wife. I can definitely say that although those thoughts and feelings have crossed my mind. I think that honestly since I really have no attraction to men it is not something that I have acted on, but I can also say that being penetrated by my own doing or my wife's doing doesn't make me feel gay. It makes me feel girly. I am really OK with that.

Never gone through with that fantasy, but I would love to see if could do it but as I'm closet dresser mostly it will most likely willstay a fantasy. When I did dress for a Halloween party once I dreamed of being approached and how I would respond.

DDee

Banned Read only
    ReineD, let me respond to your thread of 8/17. first of all as you said you are a genetic woman and have been all your life so you can't see or understand what a MtoF crossdresser feels. As far as men and women feeling the same arousal knowing a sexual encounter is on track for later in the evening, that may be so but not for crossdressers. I have dressed as a male knowing I was going to have sex that night with a very attractive female but trust me, it was not the same as this time. When dressing that night my mental state had been transformed into that of a beautiful sexy Playboy centerfold as she slowly pulled on her nylons and adjusted her garters. I was psyching myself out to get the very most out of this experience so with every step I enjoyed being that female centerfold. If you were getting ready I'm pretty sure putting on the same feminine clothes you have worn every day your whole life would be no big deal, definately not the feminine high I was feeling. This "getting ready" for this date was very different than routinely dressing as a crossdresser.

When you say you don't know what performing like a woman while having sex means; it means in male mode or as a MtF crossdresser I donot have sex with a male, in this case performing oral sex on him or even anal is not something a male or CD engages in but dressed female and allowing yourself to feel as if you are a woman is a whole different experience. It takes impersonating or trying to be a woman to a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post

When you say you don't know what performing like a woman while having sex means; it means in male mode or as a MtF crossdresser I donot have sex with a male, in this case performing oral sex on him or even anal is not something a male or CD engages in but dressed female and allowing yourself to feel as if you are a woman is a whole different experience. It takes impersonating or trying to be a woman to a whole new level.
    huh? I am even more confused now. are you saying perform in the sense you are being an actor? Since you don't have the anatomy ( I assume anyway you don't) performing the actual act of vaginal intercourse would not happen. Reine was saying that what you have in your mind as far acting as a woman isn't what women actually feel...you can't you won't. You will never have the life experience to be able to. Now if you are saying you are acting like you THINK a woman would act, that is different
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,