There's nobody I'd know that'd be here I said to myself after thinking who might see me; of course it was another bold statement that was wrong and could've caught me out.Let me backtrack a moment.

During Crossdressing closeted we always hope not to get caught out; It may have been done to death but if you guys want to share your closest calls or those times you eventually got caught I'd love to know. In my time I have had my close calls years ago back closer to my early more frequent wearing days the two closest being when I was wearing an underwired body under my pjamas and dad had then came into bed to say goodnight and I had to make sure the wire didn't touch him, the time I left a control top tights on top of the spare bed in room and brother came in (lucky he didn't see it) and the time when wearing heels i heard my dad come through the gate I had to run and put the shoes back in mothers room. This maybe not so extreme but some good luck.

As on threads this week I have been looking shopping and the other day on sat saw some nice panties in a store at a train station. Yesterday I was travelling back home and at somewhere I often travel to go back home I notice this same store will i buy in public my first item; after much deliberation and after grabbing food and loitering more outside the shop i go and look at the panties. Thinking i'm at this place its a chance to buy them and who would I know be round about here being soo unlikely. I look on the racks find a size Medium of a nice style (not sure if a large might have fitted a tiny bit better now on the ass) buy it no fuss from shop assistant who probably knew from my earlier outside antics.

Now I have the new panties in a carrier bag of branding that could only be "women's clothing/ accessories) I walk out to the main seating area then think to put the plastic bag in a pocket of the bag i had for travelling and I quickly go to the toilets to get them tried on . As i walk up the steps to the toilets I see sitting down, my best friend from home! Although I know he had something to do in the country I could not have thought that he was travelling from this location! It was coincidental i was too. If I still had that bag in my head i was done for . A spell of good luck was in store.

Enjoying my panties now anyway wearing them last night . I'll not be wearing them full time and got to order the one good fitting brand of male pants I'm a big fan of to wear normally. Hopefully I will keep these at the moment and will be able to think whether to keep accepting a little more at the moment that this is part of me and not to purge so quickly this time unlike last time I bought Tights and threw them away the day after.

Confused
p.s. Although this has a slight bit about shopping it's prime thread is not about this experience and therefore I believe it should be in this site area