Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing for bed

Dressing for bed

Last week I was on a 1 week vacation. My wife never wanted me wearing sleepwear to bed. On Tuesday I asked her if I could wear something to bed occasionally and she told me it would be OK. I did 3 times last week And will again tonight. God I love this woman.
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 10-01-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Ya I know the feeling oh to well. I love a nice silky night slip to sleep in ...it feels just so freggin great.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes very lucky cause I love a cute sleep outfit and wish the wife was ok with that. I do wear panties many nights cause I come in from work so late so she's asleep and gone when I get up.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So, what WERE u allowed to wear, Angie? R u holding out on us?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Last week I was on a 1 week vacation. My wife never wanted me wearing sleepwear to bed. On Tuesday I asked her if I could wear something to bed occasionally and she told me it would be OK. I did 3 times last week And will again tonight. God I love this woman.
    Angie
    You should tell her that

Gold Member
    I have been wearing Baby Doll's to bed for years. The Wife said it was OK,
    And she even picked out different colors for me to wear.
    Rader

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    You're lucky, Angie! Sabrina has forbidden me to wear nightgowns to bed, because she still wants "her man" in her bed. I do, however, get to wear them around the house, and can even fall asleep on the couch in one.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Love the baby dolls style, use to be into being an adult baby maybe that's why lol

i am allowed to wear nightgowns to bed every night but she frowns on me walking through the house in them . i have about 10 to choose from .

I really enjoy shopping at macys for them. I have never had a problem asking to try them on first . the sales ladies just give a friendly wave and say sure. I am always in drab when shopping for them .

Banned Read only
    Before our first child was born I use to wear negligees to bed. Together we bought for me a floor length black negligee, a pink knee length peignoir. My wife also gave me a red knee length peignoir she did not like for herself. When our child was born that killed the nighties as we were in a one bedroom apartment. My wife also bought me several garter belts and hosiery. Now, we'll I can get by with nylon panties that are fairly basic in style.

I used to try and e all feminine to bed c: Now I just prefer to wear short shorts for comfort and nice temperature :P
    It is rather nice to have some more cute things to pick from though c: I spent less money on my moreso girly sleepwear and it's comfier and it's cuter too so I like it n_n

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    I asked her if I could wear something to bed occasionally and she told me it would be OK. I did 3 times last week And will again tonight.
    That us your definition of "occasionally"? You might want to slow down a bit, would not want to lose a good thing
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Allesandra Rhodes View Post
    You should tell her that
    I agree with this. I can't say first hand, but I'm sure an SO will definitely be appreciative of the fact that your devotion to her is exemplified by her acceptance and/or gradually increasing tolerance. She sounds like a good woman.

For my part I do love to be dressed in a nightie or peignoir set for bed...baby dolls too.
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

Angie,
    The golden rule, do it all gradually.
    If you went naked to bed she may be happy for you to wear "anything".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

#1 Sherry PJ's short nightgowns and a few she gave me from hers.
    #2 Allesandra I do every day.
    #3 Lorileah @ or 3 times a week. Never on the weekend.
    #4 Beverley I never rush her. And I do sometims sleep in the buff.
    to all.
    Angie

my Bride allows nightgowns and panties almost every night, yet is still opposed to any expansion of the plan.

Platinum Member
    Hi Angie dressing for bed and waking up with forms on is awesome.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I can't imagine complaining about the fact my wife wants her man in bed!!!

On the other hand I'm not happy being partially dressed in front of anyone and being in bed generally limits one's options. When I'm alone it's a different story, so in a hotel room I can maintain Tina mentally in ant state if dress.

Peignoirs were always a fave of mine and my ex. We had matching outfits as well. many times she asked me to put on a peignoir as she loved the feel of us cuddling in them.
    Sadly, the "fashion" industry has almost totally dropped any of the elegant 2-3 layer full sweep gowns with the gorgeous lace and ribbons with the sheer peignoirs. I have a seamstress friend on the east coast who still sews nylon tricot peignoirs for me. She knows the techniques and has all the correct machines. She also uses the best grade of nylon- (not the cheap "F" of Hollywood) stuff. Is anyone out there interested in possibly getting the vintage style of gowns or peignoirs? We have discussed starting a custom order biz for these but I was not sure how many of us would want one (or more). They would not be store cheap -likely 150-250 /gown depending on the style.

Not-So-New Post-Op Member Leigh Wyndham's Avatar
    It is basic night shirts that go to my knees and panties. I have matching nightgowns and gossamer robe ensembles but those are saved for when someone special is sharing my bed. Well,, Holly, my sweet poodle is special but,, I mean UNIQUELY SPECIAL! Hmm,, wonder when I am ever gonna get to wear those things? Grandmama always said for me to be a lady,, not a shameless hussy.

Be Sweet,
    Leigh
    Last edited by Leigh Wyndham; 10-02-2013 at 02:25 AM.

My wife and I both sleep in the nude and have done so for over thirty years. I have no desire to wear anything to bed, male or female. If you're in the habit of wearing pajamas or such to bed, "girl" sleepwear might be nice for a change.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My wife told me I could dress for bed if I wanted to. Than she spent the night complaining about my heels.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

shoes to bed? oh god! i can't even imagine!

i wish more often i could wear a bra to bed or even nightgown / PJs but i get warm really easily even with a fan even in the coldest of cold winters! ... so usually it's just undies for me! it works for me!

but a shame that i have so much cute stuff that i don't wear enough

Well,, Holly, my sweet poodle is special
    this cracked me up! i used to have a poodle and she was so good!

Hi Linda My wife and I have bee sleeping in the nude for 45 years. Some times she has A problum with her bladder and needs to wear somthing
    Angie

Can't imagine wearing any clothing to bed. Would miss out on the lovely feel of the sheets against freshly shaved (or epilated) skin.

Hugs, Robin