Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many times have you changed your name?

I have two names, the male name my parents gave me and the female name that I chose for myself based on what my mother would have named me if I had been born a girl. Just as with my male name, I've never seen a reason to change my female name even though it is much easier.

So to answer the original question - never.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Funny but I have wrestled with changing my name...I love the name Alicia and I am seriously thinking about it....just hard to change all the media forms that I use for Trish..

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    When I was younger I always loved the name Heather, so when I began to dress on a regular basis that's who I became when enfem. Now as time has gone by since I don't go out enfem I went with a more generic name that can go either way.

Changed? No... Modified sort of. I've always been Wynonna Breeana R------. However What I sometimes do is use my middle name and call it Bree for short... This works as my legal name (Brian) I can say that's Bree-an give the I and E sound...

I might need to change my name. My mother knows someone called "Dawn" and every time she says "I'm expecting Dawn to come over" I kind of jolt.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Never....I am kind of amazed how often people change their names here......

At least 3 or 4 times until I came out to my wife and decided to really think it through.
    Now I'm finally happy with who I am and how I'm referred to.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I've changed my name only once in 16 years of dressing up and discovering myself. Back in the day I used to go by Gothic_Zarabeth (or just plain Zara). As I got older I decided it was time to shed the moniker and go with something that represented the evolving ME better, so... I decided upon Bethany Chloe-Ann Lovely as a full name (also what I use on my applications for stuff which is legal).

I'm still evolving, but I the need to change names is no longer at the back of my mind. Plus, I'm still the fun-loving gothic/eccentric/Victorian/Renaissance girl I've always been

*hugs*
    Bethany
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I had to change my femme name (just once) when my wife let a friend use our computer. The friend may have seen my old name, so I quit using it RIGHT THEN.

Quote Originally Posted by Allesandra Rhodes View Post
    *PUBLIC NOTICE*

The names in this thread have been changed to protect the guilty innocent

You crossed the wrong word out lol
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Tried a couple of other names before settling on Judith (which just felt "right"). Later I discovered that if I'd been born a GG my parents would have named me ... you guessed it! Spooky eh? Seems like I was Judith all along.