Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: look more girly

Quote Originally Posted by vallerie lacy View Post
    Melanie
    First of all, welcome to Girlyville. You have arrived. Might I suggest expanding on whatever turns you on, whether it's putting on makeup as most of us girls do or wearing lingerie under your clothes as many of us do. Are you looking to be girly at home or outside. Do you need to do this on the sly? The girls here will give you all the help you need to find the true girl inside of you. Let us hear from you and specifically what the situation is. We have years and years of experience in being girly.
    All great advice here, one thing is for sure, you've come to the right place!

Hi melanie, Welcome to the forum.

My suggestion is to browse the threads here to pick up all sorts of ideas. There are many wonderful gals with lots of suggestions.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U didn't post a pic or have an avatar pic. How do we know u don't look like Angelina!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

YouTube is your best friend.
    Then practice, then patience. In that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    What I'm still not getting from you is if you want to look more girly for a short time, like only when you dress up or if you are trying to feminize yourself in a way that would make you girl self look better, but that would show up in boy mode too.

My point is, there are things that a person can do to temporarily make themselves look more girly, taping, padding, forms, wigs, shapewear etc but stay the same in boy mode ... and there are things that a person can do that are semi permanent like laser hair removal, eyebrow shaping, eyelash tinting, ears pierced, full set of acrylics etc that you couldn't hide so easily at work. So, when you say "I want to look more girly any tips?"... it's kinda hard to answer because we don't know how far do you want to go.
    well i do want to be girly when im not working

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraVa View Post
    All great advice here, one thing is for sure, you've come to the right place!
    thanks barb

Keep itt up

Quote Originally Posted by melanie95 View Post
    hi i want to look more girly any tips
    yea me too !! try drinking wine

Star Pretty
    Work you body shape using shapeware.

I have no clue how to look girlie!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The girls here can get you looking just as girly as you want to. All it takes is the desire, motivation and lots of money! Or you can get pretty good results with less money too.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

having long hair goes a long way to look girly, Esther