As some of you know, my crossdressing has gone from a prolific schedule where I was dressing many times a week to an almost nothing situation. However, my lovely wife has gone on vacation this week with her sister, and I have the house to myself for the next six days! So, of course, I'm making the most of the situation.

Now, I know there are some of you who feel that if I had an open and honest situation with my wife, that I'd not be in this situation. I can say from experience that the measure of a wife's love is not dependent upon her unequivocal acceptance of her husband's propensity to crossdress. There are some women, some of them valued members here, who openly and graciously accept this in their husbands. There are others who simply do not. They cannot wrap their heads around it, really don't want it in their lives, think it's weird (I guess they'd be right about that), and just don't want to deal with it. All the talking in the world is not likely to change their minds all that much. Much of the time, these same women are devoted and dedicated wives who love their spouses and their family, and don't want it to dissolve. Such is my wife, who did not know of this when she married me. And I love her completely.

That said, she knows I crossdress, and it's not a stretch to think that she knows I'm going to do this while she's gone. And I am. Like a hungry man who just found a nice steak. I'm wearing my very favorite dress right now as I write this.

Unfortunately, it seems as though the support group I've attended every now and again, Transgender New Mexico, has dissolved, leaving me with nothing to do on a Friday or Saturday night. That's too bad. There were only five or six people at the last meeting I was able to attend, and I guess membership and participation has dwindled. So I may not be actually going out anywhere at all during this brief time. But really, that's okay. I don't much care one way or the other except for some minor disappointment.

I haven't posted much since my wife started working from home. Some of this is because my interest in all of this wanes as opportunity shrinks. I simply find other things to do. I'll admit that it nags at me a bit. The desire to dress does diminish, but it never really goes away. But I'm determined to roll with the punches, and not let this all get to me. Crossdressing for some of us is so much a way of life, it paves the path to transition. For others, it's only clothing. For me, it's something in between, but it's admittedly something that stirs me deep in my soul. So I'm reveling in my opportunity right now, very happy and content to be completely dressed from head to toe, for all practical appearance, a woman through and through. It feels nice.

It's going to be difficult to put it all away next week. But that is just what I will do, and I'll reflect upon this week with a smile and a lament. But for now, it feels good.