Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accidentally messing with the girlfriend

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Thanks for the painful memory of what it was like to begin epilating! And the great feeling of smooth legs rubbing smooth legs too.
    Let me wave the Kalo products flag. This stuff slowly stops your hair regrowth, and it keeps new hairs coming in finer and slower.
    Its expensive but we are worth it.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Well I had my legs waxed for the first time about 10 days ago. they still feel smooth with no stubble. I read on here about after a shower rub on baby oil W/O towel drying. I have been doing this for the past 4 days WOW so smooth and silky. and the oil darken up the tan legs that I now have. I never tried an epilator , you girls make it feel like torture. The waxing really didn't hurt all that much . I VOWED that I would never wear shorts with my legs smooth. Yea right, with all the wrmm weather up here in NJ , I have been wearing shorts ever since getting my legs waxed and no one said a word not even the wife and she notices everything...

The first time I shaved about 13 years ago I was hooked right away. Love the look and smooth feel and would never go back to being hairy again. If I go more than two weeks without shaving I start feeling grossed out and uncomfortable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    No it doesn't come back finer, that is a myth. When you shave, you cut the hair across, which makes the hair blunt, when you epilate or wax, you are pulling the hair out from the root, when it grows back, it grows back with a point, making the hair seem finer, when in actual fact it is not.

Hair can also grow back patchy, pulling hairs out from the root constantly, damages the follicle and can eventually stop growing.
    Hair is shaped differently than we perceive. Try plucking your beard and see how different it looks than shaving it. (I'm responding to someone else, not Tamara, quoting Tamara because she's right)

Tamara: So is it possible that using the epilator enough will cause a level of permanent hair removal? Is it worth doing?

My wife likes the look of my chest and legs with hair.She says she likes the feel of my chest with the hair. She hasn't expressed a preference about my legs but, I really believe she likes the feel of them when they are shaved.

I have been shaving my legs for several years during the fall and winter. Each summer, the leg hair seems to grow back thinner and less dense and slower than previous. Now, it grows back very slow, thin, not dense at all. My youngest daughter recently asked my wife why I don't have much hair on my legs. She didn't tell me what she gave as an answer.

Interestingly, I recently had an infection from a wasp sting on the top of one thigh while I was traveling. I had to go to an urgent care center to have it treated. The female doctor had her hands on my thigh for about an hour working on the wound and clearly noticed, and lingered dragging her finger tips down my thigh to my knee with a slight smile on her face while looking at her finger tips. I have no doubt she was letting me know that she noticed.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

I think many GGs are programmed to 'like the hairy look' but at the end of the day they love the feeling of a smooth leg, or chest. After all, why do they keep shaving (or otherwise removing hair) in an age where they can go hairy and no one will dare comment. And this isn't so much my comment as my wife's so I tend to think it's a valid view.

...and you said? I would have chickened out and said no.. But, most woman prefer hairless...they just won't admit it out loud.
    Chickie