Thread: Celebs!!

Celebs!!

Yes ladies!

this thread is about celebs!

particularly which celebrity would you love to have a wonderful girls day with? meaning spa, nails, hair, make up, clothes shopping?

also, who's closet would you just love to raid?

I think Katy Perry would be super fun to hang out with and have a girls day with. As far as whose closet I'd raid, I love Kim Kardashian's wardrobe. I also would love to have fun in Christina Aguilera's closet. It looks sooo pretty!

Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Yeah Kim was originally a stylist before she got famous for being famous and the whole reality tv thing.Now she's married to Kanye she has clothes galore even more so than the gifting she got from the big designers before on account of her being a celeb.

I saw an episode of the Kardashians where Kanye gifted her literally racks of Prada, Gucci etc... to choose from for some event.

I would love to hang out with Barbara Streisand or Cher or both together!They both possess substance and style and i find them humourous and i'm sure they have lots of interesting tales to tell.

Definately!Cool question....

I have to second Christina Aguilera.. She has some of the most beautiful outfits and a shoe collection that Imelda Marcos would envy. (Plus, my male side REALLY thinks she's gorgeous!)

I would love to raid Za Za Gabor's wardrobe of negligees et al.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    I would love to spend the day with Gwen Stefani. Her whole fashion sense is incredible, and she is gorgeous too. I wish I could look like her.

I'd like to meet Kim Novak, especially around 1958, when she did Vertigo. She was beautiful then, but became rather plain looking afterward. I heard that she is actually an AIS male. I don't know if it's true, but it's plausible, because I did read that she was infertile. I would not mind at all being that kind of male (unless I wanted to have kids).

I don't pay much attention to celebs' wardrobes, just their looks etc.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Barbra Streisand from Hello Dolly and Cindy Lauper cuz Girls just wana have fun.
    Love Kristy

Platinum Member
    Hi Tamma, For me it would have to be Christie Brinkley I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the whole World.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!