Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Running workout with a bra and panties beneath sport clothes

Running workout with a bra and panties beneath sport clothes

Hi all,

Yesterday i did my workout, running for 1 hour, and i dressed in female panties and a bra (see picture) beneath my male running clothes. I love it. It feels so feminine and liberating. Any one else enjoys this experience?

Cindy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, I do the same on occasion as well. However I wear a sports bra for when i wear a bra to work out.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Why not just wear the nice short sets for ladies to run in. I've got several and walk in my park many times and not enfem either. Nobody cares and the clothes are cutier anyway

My approach is a bit different Cindy. When wearing clingy lycra for a bike ride, I prefer to let the girls hang free. This is a feel I like and they get a chance to catch some rays.

OTOH, I can appreciate your perspective as underdressing like this can be a very liberating experience. Just might get a few odd looks in the locker room

Hugs, Robin

I run as a female.
    I do not have a lovely necklace like you do though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female panties? I solved the whole problem by not running.... that way when you get old your knees wont need to be replaced..... Hockey is more knee friendly... and you get to knock people down! And I typically wear a sports bra.... and Jill Shorts....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    See my avatar ;-)

Crossdresser
    Yes, I have run in a bra and like it. I also run wearing womens pink shorts. I like them much better than my mens shorts because none of my mens running shorts have pockets for car keys!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    As others have said, I would really recommend getting a good sports bra for running. There more comfortable then a normal bra when sweaty, and minimizes bounce.

I often run with a sports bra under my shirt and occasionally wear a pair of womens shorts that I have. When it is early enough and dark enough I take my shirt off and run in just the bra for a while. It feels great to be outside like that. I have never had forms in while I run though so I don't know how that would work other than get really sweaty.

I haven't gone running with bra and panties...but I have done some outdoor activities while wearing them...it was a great feeling.

I'm not into bras, but then, I'm not much of a boob guy when it comes to the ladies! I have one pair of ladies bike shorts, one pair of running shorts that I use as just walking stuff when it's super hot, and I've gone swimming in a bikini bottom before now.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Silver Member
    I used to run while wearing a bra. Then it caused my knees to go bad.
    The one thing I did notice is that when I would sweat my t-shirt would get damp different from when I wasn't wearing a bra. Got caught in the rain one day and I suddenly looked like I was in a wet T=shirt contest. Luckily I was almost home and no one was around.

Aspiring Member
    I dont run but I do walk about 20 miles a week always wear a bra panties and sometimes yoga pants

An hour on my treadmill everymorning. I used to wear excercise capris n a sports bra.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    All the ladies exercise wear is the best it's all I wear when working out, not at a gym but at home but still feels great

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliramerez View Post
    An hour on my treadmill everymorning. I used to wear excercise capris n a sports bra.
    Now that I think of it...a while back I used to wear bra and panties (shorts and tank top) while exercising to a work out video featuring three very attractive girls. That was some nice quality time and a nice feeling. Doing exercises specifically for girls.

I normally run in women's short running shorts, or capris or leggins when it's gets colder, and women's t-shirt or tanktop with a good sports bra and my forms. Even with a close shave, I still have a heavy beard shadow, and my hair, while long and in a pony tail, is thinning in the front. I run on public bike and hike trails, usually early in the morning, but most of the other people on the trail have gotten use to seeing me run like this. A few weeks ago I ran my first half marathon doressed like this (finished 7th out of 41 in my age group).

I've not had any issues while on my training runs or during the race.

As for knee problems, I believe that as long as you run properly with a good stride, there will be no problems with knees. To the contrary, running properly can strengthen bones and joints. A few years ago I had arthritus in my knees. Last year I had a fall at work and injured one of my knees. The x-ray of my knee showed that the arthritus had disapeared, and I've not had any pain in my knees for a couple of years.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yes, I too wear a bra under my sports clothes. A sports bra. When I go jogging I wear black women's lycra shorts, a women's brightly colored sports tee and a sports bra underneath. Add to this a color coordinated baseball cap and women's white tennis shoes and that's what I look like
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Am "dressed" each day on my three mile walk.

...and in the summer a nice racer back top

hi cindy,i under dress all the time at home.i wear a bra and forms any time i'm out side working in the yard.this summer a cut some old jeans off and made some short shorts wear outside as well.

I'm totally into running en femme - as many of the girls have already said, a sports bra is a must, and my latest acquisition is a running skirt - it's really a skort with pants underneath - and a visor which makes a ratty old wig look cute
    Attached Images Attached Images

better take care of your breast and nipples while running you can damage them if they are as large as your picture shows you may need nipple shields to prevent chafing and a firm bra to prevent pain from bouncing which can cause varicose veins from stretching and bouncing you do have a nice looking set of breast take care of them

I usually wear, athletic supporter, shorts, t-shirt, sweats to workout in. One morning I over slept and raced to get into my gym clothes and forgot that I had my bra on. During my cardio a nice lady asked if I was comfortable, when I looked at her with this huge question mark on my face she asked me to follow her to the yoga room full of mirrors. There was a perfect outline of my bra through my sweat shirt. The nice lady never said anything about it and for all it was worth I was caught. I do however remember the feeling of my bra while on the elliptical machine and really liked it. Perhaps one day I will return with bra and panties.

:-)