Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Running workout with a bra and panties beneath sport clothes

Owe, that bra looks uncomfortable to run in for an hour. A sports bra should be much more comfortable. I always wear panties, a thong for running.
    Lori

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Unfortunately for me, my unholy manly odor/stench/fly aphrodisiac, makes wearing any of my femme undergarments ill advised, unless I want them to have a permanent stench. Which my male workout clothes have even after washing them. For now running is a strictly all male affair. The girl side gets the benefit of being able to fit into said clothing afterwards, after a shower of course.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Jocelyn, Have you tried these: Lululemon
    Lori

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    If your looking for a good sports bra for those of you that need support, try the amour bra. I've been using sports bra's for a decade and its the best I've ever had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467Q-fPLk8E
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 10-05-2013 at 10:00 PM.

I too wear a sports bra under my workout clothes which vary from different femme tees and nike tempo shorts, capris or a runningskirt with built in briefs.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LoriFlores View Post
    Jocelyn, Have you tried these: Lululemon
    No, currently I have no breast which require support when running, so a sports bra is not necessary for me. Running/exercise is still my male sides domain, so for now all any femme attire would do is just be a distraction. Hopefully a couple of years from now I will have the actual equipment/upgrades needed to wear one permanently but for now, it's not needed.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

very nice bra fit.. did you wear the breastforms while running?

I've run in capris in the fall. No one really comments (except for a few that have recognized it as a good idea.) For a while I couldn't find a version for men, but in the last year or so, I've begun seeing them. In an ironic twist, they are more expensive than the equivalent in women's. I've never thought about a bra and panties. Now I'll contemplate it when I'm out running.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Julie almost did my park walk in my capris and my purple racer back top but for some reason chickend out. I never walk enfem but have many times wore my girl shorts and tops don't know why I decided not to do the capris maybe was afraid I looked too gay.

I wear a sports bra during my runs - it feels great, and cuts down on nipple chafing in damp conditions. I wear women's running leggings throughout the winter for the warmth, and of course, the feel. I have running skirts too, but have yet to venture out in them. Perhaps someday...

Great thread! I have dressed and underdressed for several years while working out. I have several pair of capris, girl shorts, sports bras, etc. Have to be careful where and when I wear certain items, but I can usually make something work out. Now that cold weather is closing in on us it'll be much easier. It always makes it easy to hide some clothing items from the public, or even the family. I'll often wear the capris, or a pair of my long girl tights out on a run and my wife never says a word. If she caught me in the sports bra though, well, that would probably be another story. I've also worn a sports bra under t-shirts on many occasions and even to the YMCA. I am very careful and only do this at times when there are few people around. It's a great feeling!

It's a great deal more comfortable for me to exercise in a sports bra than to get raw nips from them bouncing. You'd be hard pushed to distinguish it from a vest under a tshirt.

Banned Read only
    I used to feel so all alone with this. I was so ashamed and riddled so tremendously with guilt. I found this site and learned so much. Then I learned too much if not more or maybe less. I learned so much at the Tg, Cd and Ts events. I was so found again, now I am lost again.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 10-09-2013 at 07:41 PM.

I do not run, but I walk 2 1/2 miles every morning. I do not wear a bra because I love the dance the girls do as I walk.

I have worn bra and panties before. Like others have said a sports bra is better.

It wouldn't be my first choice Hon. Some years ago, I used to wear panties, pantyhose, bra and body briefer under my guy clothes when I mowed grass. They were usually soaking wet when I was done though. Had to cool off in a nice air conditioned room. Don't do that nowadays though just dance at the club for hours at a time. That gets me sweaty enough, especially in the Summer.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I do a lot of bicycle riding - mostly at night. In the warm summer evenings I wear panties and a woman's panty girdle. The girdle looks an awful lot like men's riding shorts. I wear my women's jogging shoes and I usually wear a sports bra and a woman's tee or sweat shirt. In the cooler months I wear leggings and a swear shirt. On real cool evenings I wear earmuffs and a woman's spring/fall jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    I used to run while wearing a bra. Then it caused my knees to go bad........
    You must have had a heavy bra. (Snare drum) I couldn't resist.

I quit running for the same reason. Plus the paths are just too vertical where I live. I take mediation walks, sometimes dressed as you suggest sans the pearls, though. Until now. If I had a set like yours, the pearls I mean, I would wear them too.

I'm so full of wit today. Hugs, rbbn.

Gold Member
    I herd there is a thing called equal rights; OK Than if a girl has the rite to wear
    a bra, why is it not the same rite for a man to wear a bra.
    So I wear a bra also.....there I said it.
    Rader

I am an avid runner and cyclist, and I find a lot of benefit from wearing a sports bra. I get both support and protection from nipple chafing. Cycling jerseys are tight and thin, so I wear ones with colorful patterns to break up the lines and make it more difficult to detect the bra.

I have read all your comments. And I agree with what most of you are saying: buy and wear a sports bra while sporting and running ! And today, I got the nerves and asked my wife. I had found a really nice firm pink sports bra in a web shop online, not too expensive. And guess what: my wife said to me, if that is what you like to wear and would love to be seen in, just order it, go ahead. She didnt mind. So I ordered it immediately. I cant wait to have it send and try it on. And then wear it while running. It is coral pink. I think if i wear it unther a tight white shirt it will show a bit, and i cant wait to see what happens if i start sweating. Thanks for all your advice. As soon as I have it I will make some pictures before and after my workout.

I have recently been walking my neighborhood wearing women's Lycra micro shorts, size D breast forms under a jog bra, women's racer back Lycra top and believe it or not...sometimes I like to wear very sheer pantyhose as I just live the way my legs stand out even more with them. I do shave my legs all the time...but the nylons really make them pop. Only time I really get looks is when I'm crossing at a crosswalk. The breast forms really stand out from the side. I wear this because it motivates me to get out more. And running with the silicone forms in...wow...just love that feeling!

I occasionally run in a sports bra and panties I find it more fun

Quote Originally Posted by CindyCross View Post
    I have read all your comments. And I agree with what most of you are saying: buy and wear a sports bra while sporting and running ! And today, I got the nerves and asked my wife. I had found a really nice firm pink sports bra in a web shop online, not too expensive. And guess what: my wife said to me, if that is what you like to wear and would love to be seen in, just order it, go ahead. She didnt mind. So I ordered it immediately. I cant wait to have it send and try it on. And then wear it while running. It is coral pink. I think if i wear it unther a tight white shirt it will show a bit, and i cant wait to see what happens if i start sweating. Thanks for all your advice. As soon as I have it I will make some pictures before and after my workout.
    Good for you!

With a reddish or pink bra and a white shirt you may experience some color bleeding onto the white top. You may want to wash the bra first before wearing it.

Silver Member
    I used to wear a sweat shirt that had a large neck almost off shoulder. I always wore a bra when I would walk at night even when some of the neighbors walked with us. My bra straps would sneak out, but no one ever complained or mentioned it.