Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dress up

Dress up

I love dressing in women's clothes for me and for my wife...Is there anyone else out there that is open with their wives about their dress up time and they are ok with it?

Gold Member
    First: Welcome to the forum; And yes my wife of over 19 years was totally OK with my dressing.
    However, I lost her this past April. So You are a lucky one, your wife is OK with your dressing.
    Make sure you thank her in giving her all the love and respect you can give.
    Rader

Welcome to the forum. My wife has been o.k. with my dressing since we have been married. I told her about when we were dating and she has had no problems with it. We even go shopping together. We like picking through clearance racks and thrift stores. I feel blessed to have someone so understanding. I have been married almost 34 years.

Hi and welcome, I'm at home, mini skirt and new patterned green long girly t-shirt (getting to hot to wear much else), with wife and 2 daughters.
    Wife not keen on me in a wig in front of the girls even though they help me with clothing and makeup sometimes. Wife and daughters "borrow" my dresses and makeup often.
    Wife has only been out 3 times with me, as her business puts her in face to face contact with a lot of people in the city, but she has stated we could go out as GFs in another town/city.
    So a couple of limits at home, no wig, and dressing for bed is a turn off.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Welcome to the forum. My wife is accepting of my CDing but that is a far as it goes at present. I think she would be horrified if I was to wear a wig and make up. Time will tell and I will accept what I can achieve for the present time.

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    My wife is aware and supports me to dress pretty much any time I want to. Since I am self employed and she is gone for about 11 hours each day to work and back, I dress generally while she is gone to let her have her man around for most of the time we are together.

But with that said she enjoys time with Michelle too, whether casually at home, out somewhere shopping, etc, or being intimate. Yes I know.... I'm damn lucky!

Welcome to the forum and when you read more posts you will find that a lot of us also have similar support.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What an awesome wife. Not yet told my wife but I want to very bad but not sure how she will take it.
    I do not want to hide it anymore.
    You are very lucky to have an understanding wife.

Shelly.

I believe in coming clean early in a relationship. I got bit by that once. She stumbled onto my "stash" it was an ugly scene. I was initially accused of having an affair.
    They all find out sooner or later. It's better to tell them early; before a strong emotional bond is formed so if it's a problem for your intended it's easier to walk away...

Silver Member
    Welcome Cdhusband.

Yes, my wife prefers when I am fully dressed. She was very instrumental in my crossdressing development and enjoys when I dress.

Thanks for all of the replies. I only dress in the home, don't have any desire to take it any further...it is something my wife and I share when we are alone and intimate. We both enjoy it and find it very arousing to switch not up sometimes.

Platinum Member
    Welcome, and yes of course...many of us do!

Welcome to the forum, I have been out to my wife for 7 years now, Pretty much can dress whenever I want, Life is good.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I shared this side of me with my wife over 35 years ago, and have been dressing at home every since. Like you I'm a stay at home type of dresser and happy with that.
    Many think it's almost impossible to find a women that would put up with a cross dresser, but believe me, there are plenty of us here that can argue that one.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I am one of the lucky ones also. My wife knows how much I enjoy slipping into some lingerie and heels. How the hell did I get so lucky.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

My wonderful wife has assisted me for the last 25 years. She has both helped me pick clothes and make up as well as instruct me where needed.

My wife has days where she thinks its 'fun' and other days where it's harder for her. She does appreciate it when I go shopping with her and appreciates my opinions and suggestions. She reciently commented that we need to go shopping sometime for both her and me (which was quite a surprise for me to hear.)

Hi there. My wife is partially accepting. I'm taking it slowly and hoping for more!

A lot of lucky CDers here.

Julie, you and your spouse may find the Now I Like It, Now I Don't sticky thread in the Loved Ones section helpful. It's old and closed, but still very relevant.

Hi,, I'm pretty fortunate also to have a wonderful wife,, just yesterday we had some time alone, and I said to her "know what I'm gonna do". and she says "go get dressed" I said nope I think I'll make a sandwich. lol. hugs. Michelle
    Life,s a beach; so sit down, kick your (high) heels off, and pour yourself a tall one

I came out to my wife 6 years ago (that long ?) & she has been very accepting, more than I could hope. She allows me to wear any of her clothes & hands down things she no longer wears. I also give her things I have got tired of & often buy her clothes as we share the same size & tastes, except shoes, sadly.
    Because of all this I don't feel the need to dress all the time as I can dress whenever I want to. I always wear satin nightwear as well.
    In all, I'm a very lucky guy (and girl !)

I actually met my wife by responding to an internet adv where she was looking for a crossdresser so clearly there is no problem when I dress. Although I wear a nighty to bed almost every night, have long hair and a fully shaved body, I think she'd prefer if I dressed more often since most of the time I'm pretty much of a guy. Yes, there are not many women like her.

My wife is supportive of my dressing and will even be my photographer, she is wonderful and I'm thankful everyday for her. She recently bought a dress pattern and some fabric and will be making me a new dress. We love to go clothes shopping together but she has a lot more stamina for shopping than I do.

My wife knows and is pretty accepting. She encourages me crossdressing even though my wardrobe is very limited. No dressing around the kids though.

My wife is partially accepting, we have good and bad days, I am hoping one day it will be OK with her and we can enjoy the experience together