Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dress up

My GF has accepted that CD'ing and all the other odd things about me, is a part of me and who I am. CD'ing itself is only partially accepted. She's okay with I do it, as long as she dosen't see me dressed.
    Transgender girl

I am a very lucky gurl my wife totally accepts and even encourages me and helps me shop.

I guess I am very lucky also with my wife so some time will but things for me when I go shopping alough there is a limit its just little stps forward now me with her after deciding not to fight it any more

My wife is very supportive. She got me underwears, pants, dresses, shoes, nightwears, tops, makeup and jewels. My toes are painted all time. She paint my fingers in the weekends even in front of the kids who surprisingly love that. We shop together and last time she brought me a beautiful long dress without asking me anything. She love when I dress and I love her very much. I don't go out but she support me when I feel like trying something new.

Welcome to the forum CDhusband01... Yes, I am lucky "girl" too, I have accepeting wife with some limits and constraints, but probably most of us have such, the respect is very, very important! I am happy with my wife and very gratefull about her acceptance and supportive attitude!Good luck!

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    Welcome!!, I too am very fortunate, "Living The Dream" as I like to say. It has been 6 months now since coming out to my wife and she has been very accepting. We have limits and I am very happy to respect her viewpoint, as she has been very open and supported my exploration. Not an issue anymore, we joke and laugh about my hobby, (I mean no disrespect, please do not get offended by my use of the word hobby, for lack of a better word).

Thanks; Ina

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife and I together found Tina 8 years ago. We love being together as husband and wife (40 years now) and that desire for doing as much as we can together doesn't change when it's girlfriends (i.e. with Tina!).

Welcome to the forum!

Hi there,

The great thing is that there are quite a bunch of crossdressers with fully supportive partners!

I tole my wife before we started dating. She was cool with it right from the start, and it has been part of our lives ever since!

yes my wife of over 30 years was totally OK with my dressing.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    My fiancee is just fine with my dressing. She always wants to see how I look when I've completed the full transformation. She also likes it because it's a lot easier for her to ask me to do things for her when I'm Amy.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Here from time to time
    I am so fortunate to have a wife that supports my dressing up. She is always there with a make up tip or helping me with clothing... it's awesome!

Not sure about the 'my partner is ok with it as long as she doesn't see me dressed'...
    Like what does that even imply?

My wife is fine with my dressing & often encourages it when I'm stressed!

Good for you..i wish I could be!