I finally had the chance to try on a pair of stay ups we bought last week at a Silks brand outlet store. You can buy some expensive pantyhose for a good price. I had shaved my legs earlier this week. From the moment I opened the package I could tell they were very sheer and silky. I started putting the first stay up on, with my shaved legs and the sheerness it was like silk on silk, they were just sliding on. When I pulled it up they were so shinny and beautiful and I got aroused instantly, and at that moment my wife walked in and said she could tell someone likes there new stay ups. I said to her"OMG what a feeling, if only I could explain how this feels and if only all the men knew what they are missing". My wife turned to me and said"if only all the women knew what they were missing not having a husband who crossdresses". I wasn't sure what she said and I don't like to put to much pressure or get into the dressing to much. She's seems to be OK with it and buys me what ever I want,so I just try not to push her to much and just ride the train, but this time I had to ask what she meant. She said look how easy it is, with a 5 dollar pair of pantyhose I was the happiest man around, and not many husbands go cloths shopping with there wife's and we have a secret that I only trusted with her, and the underdressing and taking these little chances makes our relationship more interesting and fun and it's because of the dressing that we have a close relationship. WOW! I always considered it a curse and she's talking like its a blessing to our relationship. What do you think curse or blessing?