Thread: Curse or blessing

Curse or blessing

I finally had the chance to try on a pair of stay ups we bought last week at a Silks brand outlet store. You can buy some expensive pantyhose for a good price. I had shaved my legs earlier this week. From the moment I opened the package I could tell they were very sheer and silky. I started putting the first stay up on, with my shaved legs and the sheerness it was like silk on silk, they were just sliding on. When I pulled it up they were so shinny and beautiful and I got aroused instantly, and at that moment my wife walked in and said she could tell someone likes there new stay ups. I said to her"OMG what a feeling, if only I could explain how this feels and if only all the men knew what they are missing". My wife turned to me and said"if only all the women knew what they were missing not having a husband who crossdresses". I wasn't sure what she said and I don't like to put to much pressure or get into the dressing to much. She's seems to be OK with it and buys me what ever I want,so I just try not to push her to much and just ride the train, but this time I had to ask what she meant. She said look how easy it is, with a 5 dollar pair of pantyhose I was the happiest man around, and not many husbands go cloths shopping with there wife's and we have a secret that I only trusted with her, and the underdressing and taking these little chances makes our relationship more interesting and fun and it's because of the dressing that we have a close relationship. WOW! I always considered it a curse and she's talking like its a blessing to our relationship. What do you think curse or blessing?

It's a blessing if you and your wife are on the same page. It only becomes a curse when partners are on different pages.
    Reine

Maria,
    As Reine says, being on the same page is a blessing.
    It can be easy to freak her out though if you go overboard with girly talk, fetish dressing and not presenting well when going out.
    You do have to be discreet and read what your wife is thinking at the time.
    You can enjoy moments of erotica when dressed but you have to know when to tone it down.
    Enjoy your relationship but do take your wife's feelings into consideration at all times.
    Moodiness can be like the phases of the moon.
    Up and down at any given time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    As Reine said, it's a blessing to have two people sharing something positive in their relationship. It could have been bowling, or S&M or collecting Hummel figures. It's all good when is something you both appreciate.

Can be either. In my case, I think it is a blessing, as the fact that I trusted her with the information before we started dating properly, helped her make a decision in my favour. She had bad experiences before, and that level of trust was something important to her.

From her point of view? Not a blessing I don't think, but my whole attitude to male/female relationships is a blessing to her I think.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Banned Read only
    Great post, great wife, why not take it a little further. Why can't other wives be this smart?

I think it a blessing, speaking for myself only. I can have the best of both worlds, going from one to the other. I feel sorry for those who only do one world....they will never know the joy from the other side.

Dressing is neither a curse or a blessing, it just is. But having a wife that is that understanding, and in fact seems to enjoy her cross dressing husband, now that's a blessing!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I finally had the chance to try on a pair of stay ups we bought last week at a Silks brand outlet store. You can buy some expensive pantyhose for a good price. I had shaved my legs earlier this week. From the moment I opened the package I could tell they were very sheer and silky. I started putting the first stay up on, with my shaved legs and the sheerness it was like silk on silk, they were just sliding on. When I pulled it up they were so shinny and beautiful and I got aroused instantly, and at that moment my wife walked in and said she could tell someone likes there new stay ups. I said to her"OMG what a feeling, if only I could explain how this feels and if only all the men knew what they are missing". My wife turned to me and said"if only all the women knew what they were missing not having a husband who crossdresses". I wasn't sure what she said and I don't like to put to much pressure or get into the dressing to much. She's seems to be OK with it and buys me what ever I want,so I just try not to push her to much and just ride the train, but this time I had to ask what she meant. She said look how easy it is, with a 5 dollar pair of pantyhose I was the happiest man around, and not many husbands go cloths shopping with there wife's and we have a secret that I only trusted with her, and the underdressing and taking these little chances makes our relationship more interesting and fun and it's because of the dressing that we have a close relationship. WOW! I always considered it a curse and she's talking like its a blessing to our relationship. What do you think curse or blessing?
    AND YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT-------????????

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

To me it's a bit of both. On the one hand, I sometimes fervently wish that I'd never started, didn't have all these kinds of thoughts in my head, and was just a "regular" guy. I could do without all the hassles, considerations, and potential problems. But on the other hand, I cannot imagine life without the exquisite pleasure of wearing all these pretty clothes, the female emulation, and the femininity that comes along with it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

many great things have come about by enjoying these clothes and lifestyle but in the end for me personally?

it's been mostly a curse!

just the way i've let it affect my life and give me so much stress and worry and obsession and the like

i know there IS no normal but i often wish i could just be a bit MORE normal...

things would sure be easier ... but yeah when certain things work out with dressing it's really nice and fun and adds an extra element to life that i can see why many would see or veer towards the blessing side!

A blessing. Cherish her. Hug her. don't lose her. Smile.

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    It's a blessing if you and your wife are on the same page. It only becomes a curse when partners are on different pages.
    Amen. It's as simple as that. It really depends how both parties view it.