Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun Little Fantasies

Fun Little Fantasies

For 18 years before my daughter left for college, I had to keep my cding in my mind. There was no opportunity to dress, so I had to rely on my imagination to satisfy my desire to dress.

They all started out - "When I woke up, the world had changed"

For example - When I woke up, the world had changed and my closet was full of girl clothes and everyone thought it was completely normal for me to wear them.

Anyone else have little fantasies they would like to share?

I think if it was normal to crossdress we probably wouldn't do it. Anyway, my fantasy would be to walk outside in drab and feel a breeze and run back in the house and put on a skirt and enjoy the wind blowing under the skirt and just enjoy it and not worry who's around watching. How sweat life would be.

Platinum Member
    OK, I'll bite. Some years ago, in real life, I was invited to join my wife and a half dozen of her female co-workers for a private Christmas party. I dressed as a male, but under my sweater I work a wine colored cami, matching patterned tights and thong. During the course of the evening, I seemed to fit in very well, and one of the ladies offered what I took as a compliment - that I was just like one of the girls.

I loved that comment, and it resonated with my wife. On the drive home, she asked me what I would have done, if she asked me to show the ladies what I was wearing underneath!

As Lori observes below, fantasies do change over time. My present fun-fantasy is going the same party, but dressed in a bright red dress and heels!
    Last edited by kimdl93; 10-01-2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: post script.

Forum rules disallow my fantasies.

I used to fantasize similar to the OP, that I could do this all the time. Now I do. There isn't the "zing" I expected.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

well the ultimate fantasy would simply be to actually be a female, but something specific would have to be going to a coffee shop or anywhere really and find a group of teenagers or college age people congregating around the entrance, and instead of feeling awkward or self conscious just feel great about myself and looking totally cute and feminine, then strut past them while overhearing a couple of comments about how good i look and maybe catch one or two checking me out =P of course it would be nice to not need validation from other people but i (and others on this forum) have mentioned how harsh this age group can be on those who are different and inspiring their jealousy would be a kick

Have to agree with Lorileah. My fantasies are not little and are not likely allowed in this forum. But at least this thread got me thinking about them, giggles

Hugs, Robin
    Last edited by robindee36; 10-01-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Platinum Member
    my fantasy is that people will clear out their mailboxes in order to receive messages

My little fantasy is simple enough... that we could all wear what we want, when we want without negative judgments.

I pretty much live what others call their fantasies, Not much left to my imagination really Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

well there's big ones like waking up a teenage girl or one in their 20s with all the knowledge of how to act / do the things needing to be done and having a huuuuuge cute wardrobe to wear!

but then also going back in time and being young and having some cute gf who was totally into crossdressing... i guess that could be any age too!

sometimes little fantasies are the nicest... and sometimes they come true!

i can't explain how fun / sexy it was times where girls said some fun things like "you look like a schoolgirl! a japanese schoolgirl!" ... oh god? ... or one time one saying i looked like a PRINCESS! ... both times i was just wearing normal dresses but the compliments really did a number on me!

such fun!

Two fun little fantasies come to mind.
    1) Mowing the lawn for a pretty, sexy woman. When finished, she invited me in for lemonade and offered to wash my dirty sweaty clothes and take a shower. while the clothes were in the dryer, she coaxed me to wear some of her things. A turn-on for both of us, it progressed to a full transformation. Some days later, I showed up at her door fully made up and dressed.
    2) Remember, this is a fun fantasy, not a wish list, I fantasized that I was in some kind of accident in which I hit my head. Fortunately, I'm OK, except that I want to dress as a female does, and my parents finally accept that.

When I was eighteen three girls dressed me up and took me out on the town.
    Later they became my housemates and would dress me up because they needed a fourth for bridge.
    What could be more fantastic than that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My only real fantasy is I wake up one morning n I'm a 20 something woman. The body I always wanted n happy lol

A little fantasy I've had lately is to go to beauty school and open a beauty salon out of my house and be dressed over the top doing hair, makeup, and waxing every day.

hi valerie, when i read your post i thought, "hey you should do that!!"--i know easier said than done, but i bet a salon run by a CD for CDs would be pretty successful, and it might help those of us working up the courage to go to a "normal" salon in femme to have a supportive place to try it out; i bet a fair deal of GGs would find it fun too to get the salon experience from an "over the top" CD--especially if you were good at your craft...

Banned Read only
    My nightmares and daymares are based on reality and not fantasy. In part that's why I engage in cross dressing. It's an escape from past reality.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have had dreams where I wake up get out of bed and have a complete curvy sexy womens body and long wavy hair.

Quote Originally Posted by cdmorganashley View Post
    hi valerie, when i read your post i thought, "hey you should do that!!"--i know easier said than done, but i bet a salon run by a CD for CDs would be pretty successful, and it might help those of us working up the courage to go to a "normal" salon in femme to have a supportive place to try it out; i bet a fair deal of GGs would find it fun too to get the salon experience from an "over the top" CD--especially if you were good at your craft...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have had dreams where I wake up get out of bed and have a complete curvy sexy womens body and long wavy hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerie1973 View Post
    A little fantasy I've had lately is to go to beauty school and open a beauty salon out of my house and be dressed over the top doing hair, makeup, and waxing every day.
    I think this would be a big business success that is just waiting to happen.... You both could be rich and also what better job than getting to dress daily and actually making money for it...... Ummmmmm is this idea patented yet??? There could be a whole chain started nation wide. Make some with a certain degree of discreetness and some just out in plain view. What an idea....

I'd used to have a fantasy, and then Tamara modded et

My little fantasy is for me to achieve a convincing enough female appearance to have dinner at home with my wife, dressed and made up identically. We'd get ready together, every step of the way. That way I could both see and feel everything in a close facsimile of a mirror image of the 3rd and 1st person. While showering we'd help each other with shaving or depilation, both our bodies slick and hairless everywhere. While I would need some help to achieve curves, by then I'd be slim enough to be only a few sizes larger than her, which would allow us to have the same sparkling cocktail dresses. She would help me with some of our makeup, but only pointers, we'd actually apply it at the same time and we'd share knowing glances during the process. We'd apply the same shimmering body lotion, perfume, bra and panties, and sheer hose. I would zip her dress and she would return the favor, pulling my long hair out of the way as I have done for her countless times. We'd slip into our high heeled pumps, put on our matching jewelry, and then admire each other in the mirror.

We'd putter around the kitchen fixing the dinner while drinking champagne. During dinner we'd talk about normal things. Then we'd dance, our hosed legs and breasts touching. I would lead her to the bedroom and we'd gradually remove most of these identical items, and you can imagine what happens next.

Am I insane? Probably.

Well, there are a few, for instance:

I come home from a long day, hoping to relax in the tub and then

Another little fantasy involves and after that we . Then her friend pops by and we

Sometimes, if I'm having trouble sleeping I 'll get up and check messenger to see who's online. I might start chatting and , well you know, the talk gets around to discussing fantasies and the next thing you know, we.

Is this what you are asking about, Dani?
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    My fantasy would be to have a adorable openminded lady ask me to be her gf. That she would be more than happy to help me with hair and make up tips and let me borrow any of her cloths when ever I wanted and she could borrow mine likewise. Also to have society accept transgender, cds, and gay people. Keep dreaming right???
    Erica

I had a dream once not too long ago that felt so real, I was in a double storey house, not sure who owned it, but when I went upstairs there was a huge wardrobe with so many clothes!! Can't recall if I tried any on but I think I wanted to steal them all, even if I had to make multiple trips :P

It has just occurred to me that mine have mostly come true. Ever since I was around 13, I dreamed of being able to dress and act like my girl self in front of pretty girl that was around my age. Well this happened about 5 or 6years ago when I met my ex-gf/current best friend. Somehow my other side came out in conversation, and eventually we would have "sleepover nights" or "girl nights" where I would be my girl self with her and we would do the normal, or stereotypical girly girl activities, such as watching girly shows and movies like "Sex and the City", painting our nails, reading magazines like Cosmopolitan, trying on clothes, talking about guys, wearing skimpy pjs lol, etc. Then by the end of the night into the morning, we would get closer and closer until we "lezzed" out. I cherish these memories and hope to have more. I really understand what it means to "enjoy your youth" because I can see now how life can pass by so quickly. I want to enjoy my youthful feminine features as much as I can because I already feel like I am getting "old" lol. Even though I know 40 really isn't that old. It is all relative. But you all know what I am saying.

edit: my current "fantasy" is to get a cute guy involved. I have done this as a guy myself, but never as my girl self. I can't wait...

Quote Originally Posted by MMollyB88 View Post
    It has just occurred to me that mine have mostly come true.
    I'm glad you brought that up, MMolly. Many of us can recall with good memories the things we have done. But I think there is a difference between fun fantasies which will probably remain fantasies and goals which have been accomplished. I dress for pleasure and the things I wished would happen I made happen, and they were all about CDing -that is, the clothes, shoes, makeup, wigs, accessories, etc... No, I'll never have that girly figure or perfect feminine skin, but I pretty much achieved the look I dreamed of as a youngster.
    My fantasies always involve other people, something which my real CDing life does not. As I said, they will always remain fantasies, but wouldn't it be fun if..............

That's what a fantasy is to me.