Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The "Ominous' Buldge

You know why the bulge rule was enforced?? because CD'ing males were posting pictures of themselves wearing lingerie and erections... or very short skirts with obvious erections. So rather than try and figure out if someone was well endowed or have an erection, we banned those kind of pictures.

I'm pretty sure people don't want to see those kind of pictures on a support forum, there are plenty of other boards you can go post/find pictures like that.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have presented enfemme a few times with a baby bump it can be fun.
    I did that with a shopping partner of mine and it was her idea.She did my make up,hair and bump.We had a great time
    As far as a guy bump down there I try to get as flat as I can while 100% enfemme in 50/50 mode I don't tuck.

There was always a bit of a gender-bending thrill in letting my maleness show in a dainty little pair of panties, or under a tight skirt, but I totally understand not allowing pictures of that kind to be posted here. And for the ultimate kick of CDing, I needed to tuck. I loved the female look of that part of my body, no matter what I was wearing, when en femme.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacyfem View Post
    a little tasteful bulge in our skirts.
    Well that's something you don't read every day

Personally, deemphasizing my junk while dressed 'pretty' is about as obvious to me as faking a pair of boobs. That said, I don't care how other people (complete strangers) present themselves on the internet. The administration of this forum does care how people present themselves here and I kind of understand the zero-tolerance policy on bulges in pics. It's a bit prudish maybe and may turn into complete and utter denial of the sexual aspect of cross-dressing, but it is what it is. The family-friendly nature of this forum makes for good conversations.

I respect if you like that sort of thing but it's not what i'm interested in at all :P
    I prefer to hide my bulge entirely, and since i'm not into men I don't really want to see all of that c: But whatever floats your boat!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I try to separate my genders as completely as possible both for me and my wife who is completely heterosexual. She would not appreciate Tina with a bulge. When presenting as male publicly she still would prefer I not show off that which is committed to her. Makes sense to me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If it was up to me, I would ban all pantie threads. Unless they r a fetish for u, why talk, chat, or boast about panties? They do nothing for me and I ignore those threads. I wear them for functional purposes only.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-06-2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Momentary insanity?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I wear them for functional purposes only.
    Me too!! especially thongs, they keep my butt warm

Maybe we should ban pirates
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Lucky for me I don't really have enough to bulge..... even if I weren't tucking....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

like Rebecca and dawn, I have a difficult time with the tucking thing. I just can't do it. I really don't mind seeing a CD with a bit of a bulge showing. It doesn't bother me, although I don't make an effort of flaunting myself.

That said, I wonder how GG's feel about women wearing tight leggings, yoga pants or very form hugging stretch denim showing a distinctive or pronounced "cameltoe" .
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

Silver Member
    This reminds me of a nudist friend of mine, who once said something to the effect of, "It is one thing to let other people know you have a penis, it is another thing to wag it in front of their face."

As far as panty threads go, well... of all the items of clothing for men to have a fetish for, panties are by and far the most popular item. It is not surprising some like to talk about them.

Isn't that a fetish thing to do ... being proud of and showing bulges while dressed en femme? It certainly puts the focus on the sexual aspect of the CDing.

... which is fine if you're in a fetish forum, or dressing on your own, or having a grand evening with like-minded people. But this forum has a lot of people for whom the dressing is not or is no longer strictly fetish. So a lot of people would not be interested in the bulge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalva View Post
    That said, I wonder how GG's feel about women wearing tight leggings, yoga pants or very form hugging stretch denim showing a distinctive or pronounced "cameltoe" .
    Lol. Our mothers taught us that women who dress like that are loose.
    Last edited by ReineD; 10-07-2013 at 12:06 AM.
    Reine

I live in the Portland, Oregon area, with my (now) 18-yr-old daughter.
    It depends on the audience. I had a "friend with benefits" who enjoyed "the bulge" and who also enjoyed the access to it which skirts allowed...

I don't see a problem with that as long as its in good taste, and not trying to show it. I don't tuck at all but I do try to cut down the bulge with Spanks or support slip, but at the end of the day it's very much who I am. I don't see a problem.

For me, girl mode NO bulge. I may not pass even remotely, but I do try to do everything possible to be the best I can be.

Bulge that won't budge = buldge? Women aren't supposed to be packing that kind of thing in their pants!

Deedee

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    ... pantie threads [...] do nothing for me and I ignore those threads.
    Good idea, DR Sherry. It is such an easy concept, and it saves time for reading and responding to threads that are interesting. I agree with you 100%.

Deedee
    Last edited by Raychel; 10-07-2013 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Post's merged
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

When dressed I'm always tucked and go to great lengths to insure "my package" is invisible and looks as flat as a GG's.

Well I'm currently wearing a pair of leggings so no bulge is acceptable to me. I hate it at the best of times and wish it would fall off. Even though no one is going to see me. I prefer it that way. I also find it oddly comfortable. The thing often gets excited all by itself except when it's put in it's place. I don't like that anymore.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lacy, When I'm all dressed up that is the last thing that I want starring back at me in the mirror.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm always tucked in the last few years and more and more don't relish the "bulge" at all anymore.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Well, I think the concensus is that most gurls here want to tuck or at least no see a buldge. I love all the opinions and views as this is the fun of this site as such a diverse bunch of gurls. I personally find tucking uncomfortable though wearing pantyhose or a panty girdle does the trick for me if I've positioned myself properly. Like I said I don't mind seeing a little bulge and not something which is meant to say "hey I'm a cd and heres my penis". I guess it should be a taseful tuck. I also found that when tucked that if I got sexually excited it was quite uncomfortable when I started to get excited. One of the drawbacks of a guy trying to be a gurl I guess. Thanks to all for their wonderful thoughts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    Guys pants, at least outside of clubs where you're trying to hook up, are loose enough to not show your junk. As a rule our society discourages an obvious display of that except in those venues where children and polite people are not expected to hang out.

So... in those more explicit venues it would be OK to have a bulge, but in everyday life.... NO!

loose fitting clothing hides it nicely... Tight panties get the job done for me when needed

Every time I've tried to tuck I end up with a dull ache down there,so I just gave up.It isn't a bad pain but I don't want to screw something up and have to explain to my doctor what happened.Maybe I'm not doing it right.Oh well,I don't go out anyway,so I just try not to look at it.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    For me its funny cause I like to tuck whether Im going out or not, if Im in my girly clothes at home I try to stay that way but as many said on here its not always comfortable even with a little bit of growth, I guess for me the undies look better to me with no bulge than with one. not to mention my tight workout stuff.

Oh and Lacy I love your picture very nice.