Thread: The "Ominous' Buldge

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    En femme....no bulges or tenting please. If it takes panty hose, a gaff, duct tape or staples, that bulge just ruins the presentation effect. Unless you're trying to make a statement, which it sounds like you might be, tenting skirts are never tasteful IMHO.

There are enough tells in my presentation, don't need to add to them. If I ever want to say 'hey, I'm dressed like a girl and it excites me' it would be with a soft whisper not a loud shout.

However, I respect your opinion and position on this. I just don't agree with it.

Hugs, Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    You know why the bulge rule was enforced?? because CD'ing males were posting pictures of themselves wearing lingerie and erections... or very short skirts with obvious erections. So rather than try and figure out if someone was well endowed or have an erection, we banned those kind of pictures.

I'm pretty sure people don't want to see those kind of pictures on a support forum, there are plenty of other boards you can go post/find pictures like that.
    This is precisely my reason for joining this group. I had enough of the meat markets and being sent the obligatory 'endowment' pics. Like a CD doesn't know what it is.

I wanted a forum in which to exchange ideas not nudie pics. Thanks Tamara and the admin team for making this a comfortable place to interact, even if I do oopsie on the rules from time to time

Hugs, Robin
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-07-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks