Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The "Ominous' Buldge

En femme....no bulges or tenting please. If it takes panty hose, a gaff, duct tape or staples, that bulge just ruins the presentation effect. Unless you're trying to make a statement, which it sounds like you might be, tenting skirts are never tasteful IMHO.

There are enough tells in my presentation, don't need to add to them. If I ever want to say 'hey, I'm dressed like a girl and it excites me' it would be with a soft whisper not a loud shout.

However, I respect your opinion and position on this. I just don't agree with it.

Hugs, Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    You know why the bulge rule was enforced?? because CD'ing males were posting pictures of themselves wearing lingerie and erections... or very short skirts with obvious erections. So rather than try and figure out if someone was well endowed or have an erection, we banned those kind of pictures.

I'm pretty sure people don't want to see those kind of pictures on a support forum, there are plenty of other boards you can go post/find pictures like that.
    This is precisely my reason for joining this group. I had enough of the meat markets and being sent the obligatory 'endowment' pics. Like a CD doesn't know what it is.

I wanted a forum in which to exchange ideas not nudie pics. Thanks Tamara and the admin team for making this a comfortable place to interact, even if I do oopsie on the rules from time to time

Hugs, Robin
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-07-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks

Really? One other perspective, Do you, when you are dressed as male, put tube socks in there to make yourself look bigger? How many males do you see daily "sporting" the moose knuckle? Really....c'mon. It isn't something you show unless you are gay (hah! Hi Melissa...Folsom Street? Hard to reconcile a bunch of men in ass chaps and stuffed jock straps to CDs here) OR you think that showing that at a bar will get you a woman (hands GG's how many here are size queens?). Amazing that for a site that so many claim they aren't gay, there are still some here who WANT to show or see that? PM for a link to sites that have movies.

And as Sandra stated, why would you want to get into a "I am bigger than you" war on here? I agree if showing your package is your deal, Craig's List would love your business.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacyfem View Post
    I also found that when tucked that if I got sexually excited it was quite uncomfortable when I started to get excited.
    Just a question, when you are in guy mode and this happens...aren't you uncomfortable too? Or do you walk around showing it off?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-07-2013 at 05:43 PM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

the battle of the bulge continues!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    (hah! Hi Melissa...Folsom Street? Hard to reconcile a bunch of men in ass chaps and stuffed jock straps to CDs here)
    Well, my body looks rather womanly with all the implants and all, and I thought it would be a kick to show something that is out of place. Might actually do it next year it depends on how feisty I'm feeling.

...Also I admit to being a bit of a size queen. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Well, my body looks rather womanly with all the implants and all, and I thought it would be a kick to show something that is out of place. Might actually do it next year it depends on how feisty I'm feeling.
    You would. What the heck, people get paid for that

...Also I admit to being a bit of a size queen. ;-)
    Not me...I mean..I am NOT touching that...literally
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

This thread is hilarious! I needed something to make me smile today. BTW I've had the displeasure of seeing those bulges in pictures before they've been deleted here, it's not very girlie at all.

Oh Marleena I could tell you stories.. We'll not go into that here Mink you crack me up. You too Lori

The very first thing I saw here in someone's avie wasn't just a bulge but there was no moderation at that time. Imagine how bad it could have gotten had none taken the ropes and cleaned things up? There's lots of sites for 'more' (yeah movies too). Now not everyone feels like a woman inside as they have stated in other threads, some CD for reasons that are pretty sexual, and that's fine. But here is not the place to show off such "extremities". And while I don't like men in the least, I still could agree with the size queens but that was another discussion that started bulging and got well out of hand..

It's better here now

I think that ,when enfemme, to show a bulge a bulge is offensive.
    To tuck 16/24 takes perseverance , but the more one does it the easier it gets. To start with one gets the' ache' after an hour or so but with daily tucking the time period can extend painlessly and now my testes slide up with no discomfort and stay there until I push them down to go to bed.. It was not always so, but I have been tucking for over 40 years.

Yeah "the boy am I happy to see you" pictures get deleted quickly here. I mean the whole idea is to look convincing like a GG right? I don't know of any GG's with a "third leg" in their panties.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Gee ladies you are making me wish I had a huge "Johnson" so I could wear a skirt and show a "Mt.Rushmore" just so people would wonder.
    Its OK if that is your thing but I'll just tuck.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-08-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I don't know of any GG's with a "third leg" in their panties.
    Me either. I'm kinda special in that way.
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Lol @ Melissa! You know this thread just might turn into "penis envy" in reverse. We could have a lot of CDer's thinking darn I wish my appendage was that big, or crap I don't measure up!

Well if you want to show your bulge, I dont really see the point in wearing a skirt.

To me it seems like those who do are showing a bulge have not make any effort to hide it.

If thats what they want to do its their choice but I am afraid its not for me.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post

If thats what they want to do its their choice but I am afraid its not for me.
    True Shelly it is their choice, but don't let those who want to do this ever complain about the way a GG looks.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    It's a valid comment if you ask me.

Even though I'm fully transitioned and apparently pretty damn passable as of late, I did have a kooky idea while perusing the Folsom Street Fair last weekend. Since it is a huge fetish event and since I am still pre-op, I thought about re-configuring my junk so I would show a bit of a bulge in my super tight jeans. Now, for me it wouldn't be much of one since I don't have testicles anymore but I think it would be fun since the rest of my body has had quite a bit of work done. There's not too many places where you can let your freak flag fly like that.

The most likely reason this topic is discouraged is because people don't know how to talk about things like adults. Or the hardcore CD's will throw a fit if you don't hate your junk. Either way, it's a sensitive area around here and the mods don't want to be glued to their computers babysitting a single thread.
    hi bad tranny, i was at the folsom street fair (in drab). wish I knew to look for you. always wanted to meet a true tranny near me.

I try to present as a proper female everytime i dress. A bulge will definitely not look proper. to conceal my bulge, I tuck it tight between my legs and wear tighter panties. On some occasions, I use bandages (skin tone) and tape it in place and use my scrotum skin and tape them together to make lips. I looks good in the mirror. I also tried 3m glue and it works great until i take hot shower, then it falls apart.

But a bulge will ruin you look, but then if it's a fetish thing, then show it off.
    Last edited by Di; 10-09-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jennytvx View Post
    always wanted to meet a true tranny near me.
    I'm as true as it gets doll but there are a zillion of us around here. I'll meet you whenever, just PM me and we'll get together somewhere and have a drink.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I've found the key is in the panties. American Apparel makes a panty called "tap panty" and comes in dozens of colors. It fits me just perfect for going out and hiding a little bulge!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Me too!! especially thongs, they keep my butt warm

Maybe we should ban pirates
    When u do, I expect it will be all my fault? Sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Isn't that a fetish thing to do ... being proud of and showing bulges while dressed en femme? It certainly puts the focus on the sexual aspect of the CDing.

... which is fine if you're in a fetish forum, or dressing on your own, or having a grand evening with like-minded people. But this forum has a lot of people for whom the dressing is not or is no longer strictly fetish. So a lot of people would not be interested in the bulge.

Lol. Our mothers taught us that women who dress like that are loose.
    Actually, I've had this conversation with a few men and CD's also. They like to see a bulge on a GG woman. Camel toe, u know? I don't get it!

I actually got angry when I saw a new silicone girdle because they put a bulge in the silicone there! I asked why? They said because women have them! I explained if I wanted a bulge there I didn't NEED to wear their, or any, product. I won't buy or wear one of those. They don't look fem to me!

I guess I REALLY don't get it?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I commonly wear looser skirts or dresses, so a "bulge" wouldn't necessarily show up. I still don't like showing one as Amy, though.

I often wear shapewear to help, specifically, the Cupid Women's Extra Firm Longleg High Waist Brief. They look kind of like a high-waisted pair of bike shorts, with about 6 hooks to help close the waist part. They not only pull in my tummy a bit, but keep me securely tucked where it matters...and help keep my pantyhose up if I'm wearing them. And any perv who tries to peek up my skirt won't see a darn thing! (In fact, I just ordered another couple of them...2 pairs for $20 on Walmart.com. )

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I've only just started dressing, and even though it's only in the privacy of my own home I don't want any sign of the bulge to show. The tuck isn't as uncomfortable as I thought it was and a tight pair of panties holds everything in place pretty well. My panty hose and a control slip on top smooths everything out nicely.

Platinum Member
    Janet, that picture is great. Getting back to the original post. I am an in-home cross dresser. I like my comfort. I do not constrict myself. I find wearing a panty is sufficient for in-home activity. I have a lot of dresses that have an empire waist or are wraps. Basically, if my dresses gather under the bosom the flowing or hanging effect of the skirt of the dress hides the offending member. If I am going to wear a snugger dress then I will wear a panty girdle. I've seen more women dressed in skin tight dresses to last a lifetime. Frankly, most of them need to get on a weight loss program. I know there are some men who enjoy a woman with roles of fat accentuated by skin tight attire, but, I'm not one of them. Frankly, I like a little mystery. Hope I did not offend anyone!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Women flaunt their breasts all the time, shouldn't we have something?

I'm not big enough to worry about a bulge. In fact the last few years I think I've shrunk. Although my belly has expanded it kind of helps
    hide any bulge there might be.

Aspiring Member
    While a bulge or camel toe may be unavoidable in some circumstance, I think it is impolite at the least to show it off to the general public. I am not all that concerned with passing completely, and I am proud of my manhood, but I don't walk around in any mode tenting anything. I suppose there may be circumstances where that may be desirable but I can't think of any I would participate in, in public. Most GGs I know would not, and do not, walk around with "camel toe" visible either.

Like picking your nose it seems like bad manners to make others uncomfortable. It is probably best to save it for Folsum street or deer camp

I know that suit of armor from the Tower Museum. We called it 'Happy Armor'

However, I thing King Henry 8 was thinking wishfully at the time.

Hugs, Robin