Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The "Ominous' Buldge

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think I'll get all dolled up enfemme tomorrow in my tightest femme jeans and stuff a codpiece in there and see what happens.
    Maybe even go to the gym where all the big boys hang out.I bet I could land a date for Sat night.
    We all know power lifters are gay anyway.

I like to wear lace top thigh highs and will wear a small pair of panties if I wear jeans. If I'm wearing a skirt I wear a pair tight fitting pantyhose, although it doesn't work with a tight skirt so I don't wear a real tight skirts.

I would not like wearing tight tube skirts or dresses, so I don't need complete tucking. Panties or compression shorts are enough to prevent tenting of any of my skirts or dresses. Sometimes it is harder (pun intended) to hide the bulge, as I wear womens swimsuits at beach or swimming pools - and even passed once (back and side view, with the help of small breastforms): the package in cool water shrinking easily down to the size of a walnut, and without arousing fetish that could bring an erection up, I was leaving the pool and heard someone telling me I was heading to the mens shower room - supposedly the wrong way because she believed I should have walked to the womens side.
    Last edited by freeindress; 11-13-2013 at 08:56 AM.

When fully dressed I always tuck and wear a tight pair of panties that have a lot of spandex in them.Like to look as feminine as possible.

I had a cd friend that actually liked showing the bulge, myself, I prefer to have it tucked away nice and tightly.

I always try to hide the bulge. However, because of the position of a loose gaff and the way things migrated around, I recently -- and quite accidentally -- ended up with a facsimile of a female budge. I immediately thought *whoa* it was another element that might add to the whole presentation. But then I also thought about the rudeness factor and how my wife sometimes points out others with camel toe.

I always wear an open bottom girdle and a slip as well. Since I mostly wear skirt suits I don't show any lumps.

I just found this thread...it's thoroughly entertaining!
    “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. ”
    ― Maureen Dowd

I agree with the first paragraph of cdmorganashley's post, when enfemme a bulge is to be discouraged.

Thumbs down

Sorry, count me out on this one.

When enfemme I wat to display the most feminine image I possibly can and any type of bulge is not allowed.

Since this thread already exists, I'll take the liberty to ask some things in seriousness that I have always wondered about.

I have tried tucking but have never been successful. When "tucking" is being discussed, that is referring to hiding the testicles, is it not? There is no real place to hide/position the "shaft" (for lack of a better word) is there? Isn't it the shaft that causes the "bulge"? This is something I've never understood. I'm being serious here so I hope someone can/will answer these questions for me.

And another thing that I have wondered is what happens if I am tucked and become aroused?

Forgive me for my ignorance. I hope I didn't take too much liberty in asking these questions but where else would I be able to find out the answers to my questions? I tried posing the questions as delicately as I could.

I do both, if in public at times I want to look clay I'll tuck but for dressing and feeling sexy, I enjoy the bulge, it can be viewed as raunchy but a lot of us on here are guys dressed like women, not trying to be women, so I think either way is great but presumably think you have to be comfortable with yourself to have the bulge showing.
    So, I'm just a guy, who likes looking like a girl, why is that so wrong?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/96259671@N04/
    [SIGPIC]

I tend to wear tops that basically cover any bulge when wearing jeans. My build is such that, tight fitting jeans or slacks are sort of out the question. I do strive for the most fem look I can though.

I also wear tops that cover that area. I like the smooth look better. At times I think people can see it so I make sure to keep tops long.

Quote Originally Posted by georgia20 View Post
    I do both, if in public at times I want to look clay I'll tuck but for dressing and feeling sexy, I enjoy the bulge, it can be viewed as raunchy but a lot of us on here are guys dressed like women, not trying to be women, so I think either way is great but presumably think you have to be comfortable with yourself to have the bulge showing.
    Georgia,

Tucking is the act of trying to remove most if not all "bulge" that results from the male testicles and penis. So, the testicles are coaxed into a couple of small cavities that helps hide most of their size and the penis is pulled and down and back between the legs and secured with tight fitting undergarment or in some techniques with tape. For more than you ever wanted to know about tucking find the sticky thread "The Art of Tucking". Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Georgia,

Tucking is the act of trying to remove most if not all "bulge" that results from the male testicles and penis. So, the testicles are coaxed into a couple of small cavities that helps hide most of their size and the penis is pulled and down and back between the legs and secured with tight fitting undergarment or in some techniques with tape. For more than you ever wanted to know about tucking find the sticky thread "The Art of Tucking". Good luck.
    I don't ever remember asking what it was but OK then..... Just saying I do both, not a dictionary definition of it, just because some of us are young does not mean we don't understand things. I think this is why I rarely post on here, because each time I see someone being attacked because what one cross dresser does goes against what the majority sees fit. JMHO, take it for what is worth

[SIGPIC]

Bulge? Whats that? I wish I had one big enough to worry about!! lol

Personally, I use a bit of 3M transpore tape to assist in this dept.
    I'll try to keep this discrete. And Im assuming you already have an idea of what's involved.
    Now, with everything clean and shaven down there...
    -Tuck your plums in the usual 'up into the pelvic cavities' fashion as described in many other threads on the matter.
    -Lying on your back, fold your P backwards towards your butt.
    -With this folded and your plums sitting high, take some of your 'bag skin' from either side of your P and fold it up, over and around your P, kinda like a hotdog, but the bread is a pita.
    -Using strips of tape @4-5cms long (Helps to do this ahead of time, I get about 8 ready to make sure and allow overlap for security), and holding the pita bread FIRMLY in place with one hand, secure the pita bread in place around the hotdog with your other hand.
    Start with a piece of tape in the middle, then a piece at the end closest to you, and then a piece towards the tip of the hotdog, allowing room for it to poke out late should you need to go pee.
    When these 3 pieces are in place, fill in the gaps inbetween with other bits of tape, if you have some left over - overlap some for security and smooth out any creases.
    To stop adhesive transferring onto you pants, just pop a piece of loo-roll between the tape and your pants.

This method allows me to pee with no messing around or adjustment afterwards, leaves no unsightly bulge and lasts for over 12 hours - Ive never dressed for longer than this.

PRACTICE IT.
    And for the love of god - use 3M transpore, not duct tape.
    Samantha -x-

Moderator's note.....there is a whole thread on tucking in the stickies...let's not get into that.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by georgia20 View Post
    I don't ever remember asking what it was but OK then..... Just saying I do both, not a dictionary definition of it, just because some of us are young does not mean we don't understand things. I think this is why I rarely post on here, because each time I see someone being attacked because what one cross dresser does goes against what the majority sees fit. JMHO, take it for what is worth
    Sorry Georgia, My post was meant for Desirae who posted just before you. I looked quickly at her response and then when writing my second post looked up again and saw your name and thought it was her post. I don't understand the rest of your reply here. I was just trying to help Desirae. Did you think that I was replying negatively to your post?? Sorry for the confusion.

Yes I felt as though you thought i had no idea what i was talking about and felt offended as i just got done saying that I do both, I understand now, just some confusion, but I also reacted because of of some of the negativity I see towards some and it bothers me to think any one of us is better than the other bad on our appearances or the way we do things, that's where most of my hostility came from

[SIGPIC]

I'm delighted to see all the responses to my post here as it just proves we are all different as gurls. I as one who doesn't like to tuck as find it uncomfortable and if need be I wear a girdle or a panty girdle to keep the bulge down. Generally once I do that there is no problem and I can wear what i want and if there is a bit of a hump and it's not outrageous but tasteful it's not problem to me. When wearing looser fitting cloths such as a dress all panties work for me without the need to keep that bulge down. I'm a male who enjoys being a gurl as many of state here and don't wish to loose my family jewels and I'm quite proud of them. Yet as a gurl I don't wish to flaunt them and let them enjoy there freedom in a nice panty and not being strapped down much like being in a straight jacket. Boys can be gurls and still be boys.

Oh! Badtranny you are so right on as there are an awful lot of stuff cd's here that don't want to talk about their junk and in that they are cd's we all have junk. Good luck with your full transition and enjoy your knew life as a woman....