Thread: Balance??

Balance??

Just got engaged to my GF who I have been dating the past two years and she is the best, XoXo's baby!! Matter a fact, she told me to check out this website and I did with some trepidation!! After jumping through a few hoops I am finally able to post!

So here we go!! YES she knows about my CD'ing (first person 2 ever know) but guess you could say I have been SAFE MODE mode for over 20 years and not dressed at all. I want to start dressing again when the urge hits and I have the same old problem most guys have got!! I am what you would call a medium hairy guy, who defiantly does not feel very fem with my body hair! The first time I shaved the upper half and trimed the lower half she was not happy, she likes my chest-hair! Help please as there's got to be some Balance here !!
    Don't take life to seriously, No one gets out alive!!

Welcome to the forum as this is your 1st post, and hopefully you can achieve some sense of balance with your GF. Good Luck
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

hi michelle and welcome to the forum. first off, congrats on the engagement, sounds like you found a wonderful woman.
    i commend you on the fact that you were honest with her, as it will certainly make things easier for you to explore your femme side.
    as long as she knows and is supportive, i would suggest setting up some guidelines and boundries with her.
    that will be the only way to find some balance. you certainly don't want to overwhelm and scare her...
    let her know how you feel about your chest hair and just maybe she will hand you a razor lol
    i wish you the best of luck and enjoy your time here and have fun
    paula

There is. The main point being that you don't have to be "this, that or the other thing". You just have to be comfortable with yourself. That can be worked out as well between the two of you.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Michelle,
    I suggest you get the balance line from your fiancee.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Michelle, unfortunately you can't have it both ways until they invent chest hair wigs Its either clean, which your SO does not like or fuzzy which conflicts with your femininity. Maybe you could trim it short and dye it to match, giggles.

Really, this is an issue that I have no advice on. Sorry.

Hugs, Robin

I still don't get why GGs like any sort of chest hair. I get the rest of the attractions to men except the hair. However you have two choices: wear a body suit/leotard to cover it up en fem. Or wear a piece of shag carpet in boi mode You really can't have it both ways. I'd stick to the first option as to not push her boundaries

Congrats on your engagement... i don't see why you can't wear tops that cover the chest hair, or maybe she would allow you a couple weeks of shaving and then you could let it grow in for her for a while and then shave again after she has had some time to enjoy it again... they do have fake beards that go on with adhesive i guess you could shape one like chest hair and affix that, but she probably wouldn't go for that...

Michelle
    First off, congratulations on your engagement. Secondly, congratulations on the young lady you are engaged to. She is a keeper. Thirdly, as Beverley said, you must get the "Balance" from her. She is the one who has to live with you and share "your life". Communication, without it, your marriage is doomed. Fourthly, welcome to the forum, both of you.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Banned Read only
    The balance is obvious. It doesn't matter if it's your first post here, or your 100,000th post here. The answer is what works for you. And your partner.

Only you and your partner can find the middle ground. No one else.

What's more important is that both you and your partner accept and agree on the middle ground.