Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First pair of forms

Emma that is great! I am glad they fit you well

I have been looking for a "set" also but haven't decided where to get them yet
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I love my breast forms. I went to Sally Ann's Corset Shop in Chicago for a professional breast form fitting, and was able to try on different breast form sizes and matching bras. I also purchased matching foundations and silk stockings. My wife likes them, but she gave me grief for spending $38 on a bra, when she only spends $16 at Kohls.

These are so much nicer than the homemade birdseed breast forms that I had before.

I love my forms too. Sometimes, I wish I don't have to get them off to go out or go to work.

Audrey

I have a pair of forms from the Glamour Boutique and they are great. Wife mentioned over the weekend she would like me to wear them more often.

i bought my first forms 10 years ago on ebay. they were inexpensive, but was realistic in feel and weight. they warmed up to my body temperature. They could not get wet otherwise it would fall apart. I then bought some prostethic forms from a woman who no longer needed them. what a difference. i got a great deal and forms that were durable and felt great in my bras.

My third pair are the best, I got them from someone that is transitioning and has real breast. she no longer needed them and they retail for about 300 a pair (maybe more). I got them for 50 dollars. I think she wanted to help another girl out by selling it cheap. The forms are attachable, and they feel great when attached. I use 3M adhesive and they stay until i pull them off. Hot water and soap and some vigor get the glue off. If you're looking for forms, consider the attachable kind, it will make you feel the weight and bounce when you move

Thanks for all the replys girls, I can't wait to attach them and get some nice photos. I am glad I spent the money and purchased a decent pair. Bring on the weekend....

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Rose View Post
    I can't wait to get some but am so confused with all the types and sizes..where to start. I watched videos from Janets Closet and Suddenly Fem but am still confused. More research to do also have taken on some extra work to cover the cost.

I am ready to take my little secret to another level !!!
    Janet's Closet has good advice on their site. The "recommended" size forms for me seemed a bit large, but not totally unreasonable given my height and chest size. I like their "wide" forms.

The rite of passage going from home made boobs to silicone breast forms is such a wonderful moment. I wonder if many people decide not to purchase a pair after their first fitting.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Emma, I think that, when you get your forms, that's when it really sinks in that you're a serious crossdresser.

I ordered mine from The Breast Form Store - Gold Seal 2 forms, size 10. I wasn't "out" to my fiancee at the time, so I had them delivered to a local UPS Store. One thing I like about the BFS people, they know how to package their shipments well. The return address on the box was pretty inconspicuous, but, when I opened it, I saw they'd wrapped things in purple tissue paper and scattered rose petals in the box.

The forms I got have a concave back, and I have a little bit of "manboob," so they fit easily to my chest under my bra and are very comfortable.

I also have a pair of their "Sleep and Travel" forms, in cloth-covered foam. Those aren't quite as nice but they come in handy under my nightgowns, or when I want to try something on quickly.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Amy, I have to agree that once I finally decided to order a pair something clicked inside once I tried them on. I have been dressing for a while and kept telling myself no your not ordering forms! As if I was scared to take that step for some reason?
    I think I will enjoy these for a while and maybe look to get something I could possibly sleep in if I ever decided I would want to do that. Mine have a concave back also and fit so well.

Glad you're enjoying your forms Emma, I've been thinking about getting some of my own for a while but can't quite justify the expense, because then I'd need some hip pads aswell, hoping my bank balance can keep up with my dressing...

Quote Originally Posted by Laura M View Post
    Forms ARE great! I haven't had my first pair for long either, Emma. But like you, I loved them from the start. I can't believe others are saying what I have been thinking, but my next pair will be a bit smaller too. If anyone is thinking about buying their first ones, be conservative with the size, especially if you have any natural ones at all. I was aiming for a D cup, but with my natural B's, I easily fill a DD or even a DDD with the forms. But anyway, they are a great addition. Enjoy!
    That is such a great help Laura. I am about to go for a makeover day, and while I have always been happy with my natural B cup boobs, my size means that my 'image consultant' will recommend bigger. So I have to buy some new bras and some forms. I thought going from B to DD would be good for me, so I am on the look for some reasonably priced, but good forms.

I just purchased high end amoena forms. There is nothing better than good forms. What everyone says is correct, if you can afford it treat yourself to nice feeling breasts.

breast forms are the coolest things
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I bought my first pair of forms off of ebay. Thought they'd be a little bigger but I loved them just the same.

are the silicone adhesive bras considered forms too? Im using a pair of B cups but can't seem to fill them out and get cleavage even though i do have some perky pecs already lol

does anyone have an idea of a size of breast forms to get that fit in relation to your height/weight? also a brand that has a real look and movement! im looking to purchase my first pair
    ~xo

Hi Sabrina, I would recommend calling them and have a chat if you can't go in person. I ordered mine over the phone and they are great, I thought they looked too small when I saw them in the box, once I tried them on I was happy. I don't know too much about forms but I got a pair of gold star size 5 which on me fill a c cup well....and look and feel awesome too....I just need to learn to leave them alone LOL......

I love mine and I could not keep my hands off them at first!!!!!