Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First pair of forms

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

First pair of forms

Hi girls, usually I don't have a great deal to say But I love to read all your stories and soak as much up as I can to improve Emma's style!!

I have been so excited today after picking up my new forms from post office this morning, I had to wait all day to try them on (all I could think of all day....lol )
    After trying them on tonight I am just amazed how nice they feel and never want to take them off, I love the way they warm to my body and how they fill my bra so nice, they look terrific if I can say so myself!! Emma now has a great set of boobs, sorry to dribble on so much but what an amazing sensation.

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    Years ago when I got my first set of forms I couldn't believe how nice they felt and looked. I'd wished I'd done it sooner.

I cheat on warming the forms. I have a waterbed and keep the forms wrapped in a pillowcase next to the warm water mattress with an extra pillow over them and they are just about body temperature when I put them on.

If I had to pick one favorite part of my wardrobe it would be my breast forms.They look and feel so good it's like when I put them on,he goes on hiatus and the woman takes over.It's a lovely feeling.They even bounce like the real thing,depending on which bra I'm wearing.The only time they come off(at home that is)is when I sleep,and that's only because I don't want to ruin them.

To paraphrase the potato chip commercial, bet you can't have just one...pair that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    To paraphrase the potato chip commercial, bet you can't have just one...pair that is.
    Ummmm, yeah.... I have four pair. Looking for my fifth..... I may need to unload a few.

I have a pair of forms from the Glamour Boutique and they are great. Wife mentioned over the weekend she would like me to wear them more often.

i bought my first forms 10 years ago on ebay. they were inexpensive, but was realistic in feel and weight. they warmed up to my body temperature. They could not get wet otherwise it would fall apart. I then bought some prostethic forms from a woman who no longer needed them. what a difference. i got a great deal and forms that were durable and felt great in my bras.

My third pair are the best, I got them from someone that is transitioning and has real breast. she no longer needed them and they retail for about 300 a pair (maybe more). I got them for 50 dollars. I think she wanted to help another girl out by selling it cheap. The forms are attachable, and they feel great when attached. I use 3M adhesive and they stay until i pull them off. Hot water and soap and some vigor get the glue off. If you're looking for forms, consider the attachable kind, it will make you feel the weight and bounce when you move

Thanks for all the replys girls, I can't wait to attach them and get some nice photos. I am glad I spent the money and purchased a decent pair. Bring on the weekend....

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Maria View Post
    If I had to pick one favorite part of my wardrobe it would be my breast forms.They look and feel so good it's like when I put them on,he goes on hiatus and the woman takes over.It's a lovely feeling.They even bounce like the real thing,depending on which bra I'm wearing.The only time they come off(at home that is)is when I sleep,and that's only because I don't want to ruin them.
    Then there is the next level, think implants, they are as close to the "real" thing as you can get, and they don't come off, you ruin them sleeping with them or bathing etc.

Every one had told me how great they are and fun to wear, I brought the gold seals in a size 5 which fills my 18c quite well, I know they can be attached and got a dozen sticky things with them but I am unsure once attached how easy they are to remove, also how to remove the sticky tabs from the forms with out damaging them, any suggestions?

Hi Emma. Check the supplier's web site just to be certain. As I recall, my old ones recommended using baby oil to slowly work the adhesive off. But, please, confirm yours are a compatible material BEFORE trying this.

Hugs, Robin

Unfortunate " real breast forms " are not in my budget at this time. But some day!

Glad you like them.
    It is a great experience getting your first set.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Yay Emma, Enjoy and keep your hands to yourself. Uh Yeah, Exactly! Lol!!!

I too just purchased my first pair of forms. I absolutley love them. So much I just purchased another pair, only slightly smaller.

One of the best purchases that you can ever make! I love mine...wish I had them sooner.
    I want to be a girl - that's all.

i too wore my first set the other day the whole day as i went out and dealt with many people. it was nice to finally be out in a bra and breast forms.

I can't wait to get my own your super lucky

Good for you Emma. Having boobs just seems to add so much to our inner feelings and outer presentation.

If they are like ones I had years back, don't try sleeping in them or you could wake up in a puddle of silicone. You are going to have such a great time creating new looks and filling out old outfits.

Enjoy. Photo exposé???

Hugs, Robin

way to go you will have many many days of pure enjoyment
    buy a couple more pairs of diffrent sizes and shapes for differnt moods
    i have a dozen or so pair of many shapes and sizes

I know when my forms arrived in the mail I couldn't wait to try them out, but since it was during the week and my day to dress up more is Sunday so I had to wait.

Crossdresser
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    I have to totally agree with this. Before you know it, you will be wanting another pair. And if I had to guess, I will say smaller will be the next set.

I started with D's and now wear C's, but I'm thinking of ordering another pair in B cup.

I just purchased high end amoena forms. There is nothing better than good forms. What everyone says is correct, if you can afford it treat yourself to nice feeling breasts.

breast forms are the coolest things
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Forms ARE great! I haven't had my first pair for long either, Emma. But like you, I loved them from the start. I can't believe others are saying what I have been thinking, but my next pair will be a bit smaller too. If anyone is thinking about buying their first ones, be conservative with the size, especially if you have any natural ones at all. I was aiming for a D cup, but with my natural B's, I easily fill a DD or even a DDD with the forms. But anyway, they are a great addition. Enjoy!