Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Job en femme

Star Pretty
    Go For it!

For me, my ideal job would be secretary!

There is a pizza joint in the No. end of Seattle where one of the waitresses is a CD.
    She's not trying to "fool" anyone, and she doesn't dress over the top and she's good at her job. She has confidence.
    If she ever asked me, I'd only tell her to learn to walk " lightly ".[ IMO ]

Presh

I agree with Jorja and Melissa Rose about the reality of work.

Hey, but if you are going to fantasize, why not aim high? Waitress?!?!? I wanna be a trophy wife!

Deb
    Debby

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie7 View Post
    You just described Lucky Cheng's supper club, which used to be in our neighborhood in the East Village of Manhattan. I hear they moved uptown for a swankier clientele. Wait staff all in high drag. Lotta bachelorette parties.
    There is one in the Atlanta area or was. Seen ads for a couple others in the past.

I have often thought that I would love to work as a nurse. I have seen quite a few male nurses who were wearing rather feminine nurses uniforms. Of course I would wear a pink or floral nurses uniform.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I love the whole 50's diner uniform thing but, as a 40 hour a week thing to make a living might be a little too much. One time when I had my own business, I had a contract to get vacant houses ready to sell. I worked by myself so some times I would be dressed as construction girl. Large rear padding, big forms in large bra, bib overalls, red bandana head scarf, hoop earrings and full make-up. Sort of like Dolly Parton meets Rosie the Riveter. It was great fun. I would turn on some music and just have at it. I was so in character that I would think nothing of going out to the truck to get something. I probably looked buxomly passable from a distance. I made quite a bit of money and when I got compliments on my work I would just say that I enjoyed every minute of it.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babeba View Post
    Most upscale restaurants I've been to have a pretty demure outfit for male and female servers, actually! The sort of place where wait staff are supposed to be female and dress sexy as a feature of the place generally is frequented by heterosexual male patrons who wouldn't really appreciate you as much as you'd like; which would probably take a lot of the fun out of it tbh. I know GG's who have had their self esteem ripped up working in that sort of place so unless you are convinced you wouldn't get read (and judged)and don't mind being ignored 90% of the time, I'd avoid waitressing as a form of validation.
    This is a great post that I totally agree with. Two thumbs up and a "like"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

sounds like fun

I would love that, the best way would be to take a job as a waiter in a place you think might be accepting and hen ease into it. Unless you're totally passable which in that case just strut your stuff and apply.

Not that I'd really want to work there but I'd love to have the body to pull off a Hootiers waitress. LOL

I think I have the body to pull it off and then BAM! Alarm goes off and I wake up. Lol