Thread: earrings

earrings

this is a to remember for me , ( my wife excepts my cding but is not supportive), eventhough she helps me buying anything I need and allows me a max. of 5 days a week to dress, but today we went one step ahead and she let me get both my ears pierced, which I think she wouldn't have said yes to just over a year ago, now it's a question of how long it will take for them to heal and then we will go and buy some earrings

I've had my ears pierced since I was 18, but I have yet to get the courage to buy earrings I really like. You're lucky to have a wife that accepts you and helps you get the things you need and want. I wish I had that.

I've got some amazon credit and still have not gotten enough courage to buy a pair of earrings...

Hi Beam47!

Great that your wife allows you to express yourself & good for you on getting pierced! I'm double pierced / both ears & I love it! It takes about 6 weeks if I remember correctly for the ears to heal & be ready for your new earrings of choice! I always have either small freshwater pearls or diamonds in my upper holes & I like hoops of some sort in the lower ones (even if I'm in male mode) . . . Hang in there & apply the antiseptic several times daily, twist them a slight bit throughout the day & before you know it, you'll be looking for some beautiful earrings that fit your style!

Hope this helped & have fun!
    Man bag??? . . . No silly, its a purse!

Max of 5 days a week?? Plenty!

Good on you I got mine done last weekend It feels good

Pierced ears are the best, so many more earrings to choose from. Have fun! My ears took 8 - 10 weeks to heal years ago, but I have very sensitive skin.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I think Sabrina would freak if I asked her if I could get my ears pierced! She doesn't even have her ears pierced!

I don't think I'd have a problem going through with it now--even NFL players have piercings in both ears these days--but with Sabrina's opinion to consider, it won't happen.

But this means we can share clip-ons. And I make use of clip converters to "engineer" earrings into clip-ons, when feasible.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I had both ears done at the same time and later I added one more o my left ear and I healed up in 3 to 4 weeks. I wear a diamond stud in my lower left hole and when I get home after my shower I put in whatever I like. I have about 25 pair of pretty earings. Some my wife bought me and some I bought myself. I also wear an ankle bracelet on my left ankle and a thin silver bracelet on my left wrist which I get lots of compliments from women on. I have a thin gold necklace around my neck with a small gold towtruck on it. No problems

Quote Originally Posted by beam47 View Post
    ..................... today we went one step ahead and she let me get both my ears pierced, which I think she wouldn't have said yes to just over a year ago, now it's a question of how long it will take for them to heal ..........
    You didn't get care instructions when you got your ears pierced? I had mine done at the Piercing Pagoda in the mall and I got complete oral and written care instructions and a bottle of solution to dab on the holes every day. They even checked my ears when it was time to remove the starter earrings for free.

If you got care instructions, read and follow them. If not, you can find them on the Internet.

It's going to be a couple months at least before you can take the starter earrings out and wear something different.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by SexySarah0727 View Post
    I've had my ears pierced since I was 18, but I have yet to get the courage to buy earrings I really like. You're lucky to have a wife that accepts you and helps you get the things you need and want. I wish I had that.

I've got some amazon credit and still have not gotten enough courage to buy a pair of earrings...
    I buy most of my earrings from ebay. Yes, they are made and shipped from China and take a month to get here, but I get golld filled or stainless steel earrings often for $1.00 a pair. It doesn't take courage to buy earrings. Even in person, there's no reason a man can't buy earrings for a wife or girlfriend. Just pick out what you like and take them to the checkout.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    Seems your wife is more supportive than many...5 days/week dressing, buying stuff and now pierced earrings...sounds pretty good. I don't know when you came out to her, but if a year ago, she would have objected to pierced ears, then you're both definitely making progress.

You must be doing something right.
    Just progress slowly and more doors will open up to you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Member in Training SusanLeigh3454's Avatar
    I agree with Beverley. Anyway, ear piercing is a rite of passage.

My wife doesn't want me to get my ears pierced. She said it will be a problem with family and friends. I'll respect that, specially she certainly be right. Maybe one day we will agree to do it.

When I got my first ear pierced, I told my wife I wanted to have it done - I was tried of having to buy clip-ons. She bawked at the idea, thought it would be a dead give away that I CDed. But after I had it done she admitted she like the way it looked on me. Then about a year later I had a seconde set done. She likes that too and guess what no body connected the piercing with the CDing. I mostly wear studs or "Huggies" man hoops from Pagoda. I am looking for some drop earrings on posts, rather than hooks to wear in drab.

Silver Member
    Congratulations, Beam. Sounds great. You should get your wife something special to thank her. Maybe a set of earrings for her?