Thread: Anticipation

Anticipation

Unfortunately my opportunities to cross dress completely are few and far between. On rare occasions I will have a day or two at most. Next month, however, I will have five days to myself. Thanksgiving week I will be en- femme 24/7. I can't wait. I have been carefully planning what to wear, coordinating new outfits, jewelry, shoes, boots etc.

Can anyone relate to this?

I can relate to having a few days dressed it is a great way to go.
    I do wonder about thanksgiving week tho, are you going to be by yourself or with friends.
    Thanksgiving alone is not usually that much fun.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

oh yes, a couple of times a year i try and get away for a week or so and stay dressed. it is so much fun and i always have a wonderful time!!
    my biggest problem i have is carrying 4 suitcases...lol
    paula

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Texgirl yes without a doubt that's me for sure, most mornings during the week before work I can workout in my girly clothes and wear stuff around the house but never with makeup just don't have the time. Other than that really no time at all. So yes many have the same issues.

Yes, I was able to go on vacation alone because my wife and child couldn't go, and the place for a week was already paid for. My wife knows I CD, and that I would be during the week, so she encouraged me to go. It was great. No need to put things out of view, able to wear perfume without worrying about lingering scent being questioned. It was nice to have my clothes hung properly in the closet, wigs ready to wear on a stand, shoes lined up on the shoe shelf, and makeup neatly sitting on the countertop.
    On a related note, we talk about the pink fog. As my week approached closer, I was enveloped by the fog. I made lists of what to do, what to take, what to buy, etc. I wanted everything to be perfect. I have noticed that as a dressup opportunity gets closer, I start to dwell on it. It could be that if I know I can't dress anytime soon, I suppress the desire and avoid the fog.
    Have fun.

I can buy into this. I've a week away on my own coming up where I can spend every evening dressed and plan to spend at least 2 consecutive days dressed and to get out and about in daylight just to prove Helen isn't a vampire. Anticipation? You bet. Bought new forms, false nails, 2 NuBra. I can't let the opportunity go by without making the most of it.

Oh and having just read another post that reminds me; legs now shaved, contemplating armpits.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 10-09-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I can relate to having a few days dressed it is a great way to go.
    I do wonder about thanksgiving week tho, are you going to be by yourself or with friends.
    Thanksgiving alone is not usually that much fun.
    I will be home alone on Thanksgiving day. We will observe Thanksgiving on the following Sunday. My wife, oldest daughter, and 15 yr. old grand daughter will be out of town for a seven day resort stay. My youngest daughter and her husband will be on a cruise that we gave them. I will be returning from a trip on Tuesday. So for 4 days and five nights I will be myself. At the end of the week I will be busy preparing for our Thanksgiving meal, making dressing, baking pies, preparing the turkey for baking, all en femme of course. I love to cook. It's going to be great.

Thanks for your concern but I will be better than OK.

I used to put a lot of planning into outings like that.... planning every detail.... now I keep a couple standard drag bags packed with the basics and just grab a few things or buy them when ever the opertunity arrives.... like just -in-time crossdressing.... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    I can buy into this. I've a week away on my own coming up where I can spend every evening dressed and plan to spend at least 2 consecutive days dressed and to get out and about in daylight just to prove Helen isn't a vampire. Anticipation? You bet. Bought new forms, false nails, 2 NuBra. I can't let the opportunity go by without making the most of it.

Oh and having just read another post that reminds me; legs now shaved, contemplating armpits.
    What little leg hair that wants to grow gets epilated on a regular basis and I always keep my underarms shaved so I stay ready. I actually do it because it seems the natural thing to do. I have a new NuBra coming, it's all I really need due to years of Hormones and low T. When I want to vamp it up a bit I just need a push-up bra. My nails grow amazingly fast so I will let them grow some before my week, then shape and polish.

Nicole,

Now that you mention it, it is amazing how thick the fog gets when times like this approach for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I used to put a lot of planning into outings like that.... planning every detail.... now I keep a couple standard drag bags packed with the basics and just grab a few things or buy them when ever the opertunity arrives.... like just -in-time crossdressing.... lol
    I have a drag bag that I can take on trips also. Most of the time it's to the deer lease when I know I will be alone. It includes a pink hunting cap.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-10-2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, when responding to multiple post use multiquote or edit please Thanks

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Just don't do this too often, I've spent the majority of my free time for a month dressed. It equaled to 16 full days dressed, not in a row the most was six days in a row. The rest of the days I had to work or had commitments I could go to dressed, but dressed the remainder of the day. After a couple weeks it was just routine and boring as my male life, life is life regardless of your gender. It doesn't take long for all the thing you see as "special or better" when being a woman, just become normal and apart of who you are.

Candice,

Thank you for your wisdom. Too often is not a possibility. Normal is what I am looking forward to. I am transgendered, have known it all my life, and rare episodes of normalcy are greatly anticipated.
    Transitioning will never be an option.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-10-2013 at 12:15 AM. Reason: no need to quote who;le post above yours

Texgirl,
    Don't forget to wear a nice apron. You don't want to stain your girly clothes. And no dancing around in the kitchen, while wearing heels.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I don't want to jinks you but every time I think I am going to have a days or two, something would go wrong, someone will get sick or change of plans. I hate when that happens, the mind was planning it and it doesn't happen. I hope it works out for you and enjoy.

I once had 3 weeks when my wife and children went on vacation and I couldn't take the time off. Most days after work and 2 full weekends, dressed to the nines, that was awesome. Have fun, and relax, it'll happen. Michelle
    Life,s a beach; so sit down, kick your (high) heels off, and pour yourself a tall one

I look out months in advance for opportunities

The GF has an upcoming trip back home (to India) for about a month. I plan on going all out.

The odd thing is, she's really supportive, but I just feel weird doing some of my routines around her