Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's In Your Closet

What's In Your Closet

I hope the title doesn't get me in trouble. I just changed one word. This doesn't include what I have in my dressers.

At first glance one can see a large collection of vintage slips and nightgowns. I have about 7 dresses. There are at least 12 blouses and 12 skirts. I do own a couple blazers. There are 5 wigs. I have about 8 pairs of slacks. And there are 12 pairs of shoes.

I'm just going off the top of my head. So, what's in your closet?

I am in my closet. A lot of we girls do not have the luxury of living en-femme in the open. Therefore we live in the closet and our wardrobes are usually very compact.

Its not a bad place considering the other option is to give up this thing we are so attached to. Once you know where the light switch is, you're set.

On a serious note, I do so love vintage lingerie. Being a CD experimenter from the '60s the slips, girdles, long line bras, on and on were where I honed my passion. I have bought some vintage reproduction lingerie through an on line company. Very lovely and their lingerie model is a dead ringer for Betty Page.

Hugs Allie. Robin

Had to expand my closet to fit all the clothes: ~350 skirts, ~200 blouses, ~60 pairs of sandals, 20 pairs of boots, more panties, camisoles, and pantyhose than I can count. I love shopping as much as going out in skirts. I especially love shopping in skirts, never had a problem.
    Have fun now, life is too short to wait,
    RedBaron
    http://www.facebook.com/guenther.eichhorn

Too much stuff for a closet. I have mine on racks and dresser drawers with about 100 wigs and tons of makeup. Hey, a woman working under cover needs different looks and disguises, right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Happily, not me anymore. My hobby closet is just under 6 feet wide and just over half of that is my en femme wardrobe and accessories. The other half is for tools to support my other hobbies.

Wardrobe encompasses:
    31 skirts
    34 tops
    11 dresses
    4 suit jackets
    2 jeans
    3 sweaters
    3 sexy house coats
    17 pairs of heels
    2 wigs plus spares
    5 shapers
    6 panties
    6 bras
    6 garter belts
    2 corsets
    12 belts
    6 camisoles
    6 slips
    Innumerable pairs of stockings jewelry, cosmetics, nails, and a purse.

Hard to believe all that would fit into just half of this closet!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not me, thankfully. I have taken a triple sliding door closet and stuffed it with way too many articles of female clothes. They are on hangers, in plastic and paper bags and a few duffel bags. I also have some "stuff" stored under my bed and a few more items starting to fill up another guest bedroom closet.

There are a lot of dresses in my closet, but unfortunately few of them fit me now. Just now accepting that I need to get new clothes to fit me now.

I have several closets. Every back of all my closet doors has a shoe rack (I had to count them...267 pairs shoes/boots/sandals). More hosiery than i can fit in 3 suit cases, around 150 dress, 40 skirts, 80 tops. The list goes on with undergarments, corsets, shape wear etc.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Offhand?...

27 pairs of shoes (approx.)
    8 pairs of boots
    5 wigs
    30+ dresses (mostly short lol)
    5 robes
    1 tutus and 2 petticoats
    4 pars of leggings
    9 dance leotards
    15 or so tops
    Forms
    Make up
    Purse
    Some bondage er leather gear (mod that line if it's not ok)
    ..and the rest is in 6 drawers of my dresser in the other bdrm

Kate stop changing your avatar, I'm getting dizzy hehe

Silver Member
    Lots and lots of clothes. My wife and I share all our closets. She has more clothes and I have more lingerie items. We each have our own drawers for lingerie and I have probably 100 plus bras (I'm addicted to shopping for them) lots of panties, and some slips, camisoles, and teddies. We both have quite a few pretty nightgowns and robes. We don't really share clothes that much though except for a camisole once in awhile (she raids mine mostly). We like different colors and cuts and she is smaller except with big boobs so we can wear some of each other's tops. I have some guy clothes (haven't bought any in a long while), but by far mostly women's. Only have a few dresses/skirts anymore since we live in a resort area where all the women wear slacks or shorts. Have a few golf skirts and some long dresses to wear around the pool. Don't have a lot of shoes but enough for all occasions. Have a wig that I seldom ever wear. Used to have a lot of makeup, but no one wears it except for dress up events that I go to in drab mostly.

What I have in my closet? Too much...... 3 closets full of dresses,slips and nightgowns. I have a nice collection of double layer vintage nightgowns which I have picked up over many years. I also have drawers full of bras and matching panties which I have also collected over a long time. A lot of skirts and tops. More than I ever need. I have summer and winter wardrobes. My girl clothes greatly outnumber my guy clothes. I would rather shop for girl clothes than shop for guy clothes.

My closet is overflowing. I have my women's clothes and half of my men's clothes. I took out a bunch of men's shirts to make room for my women's clothes.

I would need a spreadsheet and a card index system to know what I have these days.
    I have some deep drawers in my closet and I do an archaeological dig on occasions.

I know I have succeeded in my quest when my wife asks, "When did you buy that?"
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u can count what u have,u don't have enuff of that item!

I can't count ANYTHING I have. And, I STILL don't have enuff of anything! I was in Hollywood today for a studio auction. And, I try to visit our local thrift shop on their weekly $1 day! That's for general stuff. When I actually NEED something, then I go out especially for that.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

A few skeletons.
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

What's in my closet?...ME!

Well lets see just guessing I would say. 6 dress shirts and slacks, 3 suit jackets and 40 ties.
    But in the back of my closet 5 dresses. I keep my skirts and tops in my drawer.
    About 20 pairs of shoes and boots, A girl can never have enough shoes.
    and about 5 nice tops
    I have more womans clothes then my wife does

far too much to mention.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Well, the male shirts hanging in my closet are gradually being crowded out by dresses. And, even then, about half my dresses spill over into another closet.

And, on the shelf above, lots of other girl clothes. I really need some closet organizers.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Platinum Member
    Hi Allie, I don't have a count there are three closets FULL of my rather large collection of
    skirts, tops , dresses and 130+ pairs of shoes about 30 wigs and 5 out of 6 dresser drawers
    full of lingerie both new and vintage styles also many many boxes of jewelry.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I just added a nice print button down dress to my closet yesterday found it at the sally ann

So much that I have a seasonal closest and put in storage the non-seasonal including shoes and sleepwear.
    joank
    Southern California

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    Happily, not me anymore. My hobby closet is just under 6 feet wide and just over half of that is my en femme wardrobe and accessories. The other half is for tools to support my other hobbies.
    Lynn, now you are a true CDer in my book. A rollaway on one side and your femme stuff on the other side.

LOTS! I haven't taken the time to count for quite some time!
    Hugs, Carole

Gosh, I'm a mere beginner compared to all of you. I thought it swell that I have enough clothes to get me through 2 or 3 weeks without wearing the same outfit (doesn't count my gowns or fancy dresses).
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread