Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you feel when you dress?

What do you feel when you dress?

Open ended question...What/how do you feel when you be yourself, go enfemme, guy mode? But mostly how you feel when you crossdress.

I hope you explain why

Hi Jim. I feel more relaxed mostly. I have a greater sense of calm. (when dressed) In guy mode, I guess because that is how I am dressed so much more of the time, I don't feel any special feeling. Although when dressed nicely, say in a suit or other well dressed events, I do take on a more special feeling. I like to dress well in mens clothing as well.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I feel relaxed, happy and as my wife says, it mellows me. When dressed i'm no longer the SOB I normally am.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Nervous. Paranoid, mostly. Always vigilant about getting "caught" by someone. I relax part of the time, and like to look gorgeous, and feel gorgeous in my dresses and oufits, much of the time. But, there is always that nagging fear of being outed by neighbors, or someone who knows me.

I feel like I'm connected with my inner self a bit more. There's always been that thing there and it feels good to be in touch with it. From being in touch with my inner self it makes me feel really relaxed, comfortable, and really happy with myself

When I go out, I still feel the same way....just a little scared about what people are thinking hehe xD Natural anxiety I suppose...
    Just half girl !
    Skype: hallielynnn - fb.com/hallie.lynn.9 (add me friends!)

I'm very relaxed, de-stressed, happy to be dressed. I love to focus on how pretty the clothess feel. And I undergo a personality change, as vallerie mentioned. I'm much more laid back and serene.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Like several of the responses here I too feel more relaxed and calm unless I think I hear the garage door go up and the wife comes in, but being dressed is a nice feeling. I know when I'm in my exercise gear I feel I can workout harder. It's always made me feel as if I have more energy.

Of course I feel relaxed as I'm in contact with all of my feelings but I also feel empowered for the same reason from the aspect of being a full spectrum person, especially now that I've made how I present at any given time a total choice.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I feel good, happy, looking good and stylish (hopefully), made up, constricted and plumped up. I also have high hopes for another fun time out and wondering who I will meet tonight, friends, acquaintances or someone new.

I feel right. I feel my most happy when im dressed.
    “All men are liars, said Roberta Muldoon, who knew this was true because she had once been a man.”
    ― John Irving, The World According to Garp

Silver Member
    Enjoyment, I like wearing nice fem clothes, the lingerie, the silk blouses, and all the other things that go with it.

Definately feel more relaxed and comfortable with myself.

Dressing up relaxes me and makes my stress disappear. My wife says I am happier when I dress on a regular basis.

As most have answered...I just feel so at peace and calm with myself. It's like I have stopped struggling with something once I feel like a girl.
    I want to be a girl - that's all.

I feel more together, if that makes any sense? I care little about male clothes, they're a necessity but they don't raise the same interest or sense of belonging that my femme wardrobe does.

To quote a Shania Twain song,,,,,,, " man- I feel like a woman". Michelle
    Life,s a beach; so sit down, kick your (high) heels off, and pour yourself a tall one

I feel no longer disgusted with myself. Hate being a boi

It feels right...

Platinum Member
    Hi Jim
    , It's like the song goes " Man I Feel Like A Woman ".
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I feel ... plumped up....
    I feel plumped up too, but sadly that's 100% of the time, regardless of mode!
    All kidding aside, though, When I'm dressed I simply feel "right."

I am totally comfortable in either male or female mode. That said, I feel incredible in female mode. I absolutely love the look and feel of the clothing, forms, long hair. I love going out to GNO's and just going out and hanging with friends. I really really enjoy being woman. My love for that side of me grows every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Inner peace I guess.

I feel like I need to lose 20 pounds

Dressing makes me feel pretty. In guy mode I never feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by hallie View Post
    I feel like I'm connected with my inner self a bit more. There's always been that thing there and it feels good to be in touch with it. From being in touch with my inner self it makes me feel really relaxed, comfortable, and really happy with myself

When I go out, I still feel the same way....just a little scared about what people are thinking hehe xD Natural anxiety I suppose...
    Yes...and I feel so right.
    "Missed it by that much!"