Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you feel when you dress?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What do you feel when you dress?

Open ended question...What/how do you feel when you be yourself, go enfemme, guy mode? But mostly how you feel when you crossdress.

I hope you explain why

Hi Jim. I feel more relaxed mostly. I have a greater sense of calm. (when dressed) In guy mode, I guess because that is how I am dressed so much more of the time, I don't feel any special feeling. Although when dressed nicely, say in a suit or other well dressed events, I do take on a more special feeling. I like to dress well in mens clothing as well.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Nervous. Paranoid, mostly. Always vigilant about getting "caught" by someone. I relax part of the time, and like to look gorgeous, and feel gorgeous in my dresses and oufits, much of the time. But, there is always that nagging fear of being outed by neighbors, or someone who knows me.

I feel like I'm connected with my inner self a bit more. There's always been that thing there and it feels good to be in touch with it. From being in touch with my inner self it makes me feel really relaxed, comfortable, and really happy with myself

When I go out, I still feel the same way....just a little scared about what people are thinking hehe xD Natural anxiety I suppose...
    Just half girl !
    Skype: hallielynnn - fb.com/hallie.lynn.9 (add me friends!)

Quote Originally Posted by hallie View Post
    I feel like I'm connected with my inner self a bit more. There's always been that thing there and it feels good to be in touch with it. From being in touch with my inner self it makes me feel really relaxed, comfortable, and really happy with myself

When I go out, I still feel the same way....just a little scared about what people are thinking hehe xD Natural anxiety I suppose...
    Yes...and I feel so right.
    "Missed it by that much!"

My wife says I am a lot more relaxed when I have on my bra/panties/forms. Part of that might be because it usually coincides with my son being in bed and us finally having some quiet time. Even still I feel at ease when I have on my female stuff.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I feel like a girl in a tight bra!

Banned Read only
    When dressed as a guy I always try to be neat with my clothing properly matched, my clothes feel loose on me and just something I have to wear to cover my body and fit into society, I really don't like guy clothes including the underwear, in other words they do nothing for my emotions.

When I dress as a gurl wheather it be partially (in drab) or all out I am very much aware of how the clothes feel on my body, I enjoy the way lingerie hugs your body, I'm turned on with the styles, cut, soft sexy fabrics and colors. I also enjoy the feel and look of outer female clothing as it's worn over this lingerie and the way it hugs and accents the curves that come with dressing female. Walking in heels, forms in your bra and wearing the clothing and acessories of a woman cause my sence of self to change to feeling like a woman. I really feel good, happy, sexy and feminine when dressed female, when dressed as a guy the feeling is bland, nothing, zero. This is part of the reason why I love crossdressing so much. It's also the new and enjoyable experiences that happen everyday, wheather it's buying new panties, dress, jeans or makeup and can't wait to try it on; or going out dressed and returning with the satisfaction of having done it. When I dress in female clothes I truely enjoy the transformation that takes place, it's like going from the desert to the Caribbean. Starting out nude after a shower and shaved every piece of female clothing I put on brings added pleasure.

Calm. Its my escape

When dressed I feel stress free and at peace with the world.

I feel relaxed, happy

In guy mode I feel normal. When dressed I fell happy, girly, so much better than normal.

shania twain said it best ,i feel like a woman
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Banned Read only
    I feel complete. When Im in boy mode I dont feel comfortable in my skin. Im awkward and shy. In girl mode Im out going and confidant. Im just myself dressed as a girl...

When I dress, how do I fell? Easy - GREAT!

freedom for me

All of the above!! Feel great, more relaxed, more gentle, mellow, like how I look, happier, but of course would love to loss 20 pounds too!

Relaxed,calm,sexy,all senses heightened,just a wonderful feeling and look,I think it has something to do with males being more `visual` oriented.

Thanks to everyone that encouraged me to go through with the makeover. I posted the events in the picture gallery with shot of me afterwards.

Adventurous and daring. Mostly because I dress at home, when I'm alone but have spent hours dressed up, walking close to my windows. Anyone could see me from outside.

I also feel happy about it. I feel like I'm discovering a part of me I had no clue it existed.

Better. I feel like dress-up is the other stuff... suits and ties and what the world needs to see.

When I can wear my clothes and dress I feel whole.... and chubby. But mostly whole.

I'm very relaxed, de-stressed, happy to be dressed. I love to focus on how pretty the clothess feel. And I undergo a personality change, as vallerie mentioned. I'm much more laid back and serene.

Stress free and relaxed. the wife and I usually sit on our deck and have a drink and talk. Then go in and have some fun. LOL

More comfy and complete. I guess I feel like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Silver Member
    Enjoyment, I like wearing nice fem clothes, the lingerie, the silk blouses, and all the other things that go with it.