Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you feel when you dress?

My wife says I am a lot more relaxed when I have on my bra/panties/forms. Part of that might be because it usually coincides with my son being in bed and us finally having some quiet time. Even still I feel at ease when I have on my female stuff.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

Being in guy mode is a necessity, being dressed fem is a feeling of elation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am relaxed and feminine, and yet a sense of shame too. :O

jim1991

Sometimes I feel the strongest need to dress. Other times I dress because it feels good to be in feminine mode.

The strongest need makes me yearn for everything feminine no matter the time or whatever the cost. Other times I can dress with such a relaxed feeling that I find a resulting happiness that it just shines through all else.

As I continue to dress more often I find these two feelings closing in on one another. My need and my enjoyment are coming together into a true feeling of my feminine self.

Julietalyse
    Last edited by julietalyse; 10-10-2013 at 01:22 AM. Reason: update

I feel quite stress free when dressed fem, my guy mode has a lot of stress and pressure in my work life. It almost feels like I'm temporarily escaping and becoming someone else, I love that escape even if its only a few hours a week it definitely helps.

Stress free and relaxed. the wife and I usually sit on our deck and have a drink and talk. Then go in and have some fun. LOL

More comfy and complete. I guess I feel like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I feel incredibly calm. My male life has been quite stressful for the past few years and dressing allows me to take a holiday from that.

Like others have said, I feel right. Something inside clicks and it just feels right. Not that I have an urgent feeling of wrongness in guy mode but when in femme i feel like i'm being more honest with myself. But then sometimes I feel sad to, sad when I think about the life I could have had had I been born a girl.

I feel complete, like the last piece of the puzzle is in place.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I feel like a girl in a tight bra!

Kind of like all the others report, I'm "at home"...

Kate

I feel complete and authentic. I usually only dress when I am going out so I am always excited. I can't wait to get out in the world and be myself! I have to say I feel pretty !
    Hugs
    Suzanne

Collectively I think we all have the same sense of "being" as we all express mostly the same experience of dressing ..... me too ..................Debra

There is a sense of well being, elation, excitement and relaxation all at the same time. And there is a sense of letting out or connecting with my femininity.

Both relaxed and reflective, comfortable in a way that never happens as a man.

Banned Read only
    When dressed as a guy I always try to be neat with my clothing properly matched, my clothes feel loose on me and just something I have to wear to cover my body and fit into society, I really don't like guy clothes including the underwear, in other words they do nothing for my emotions.

When I dress as a gurl wheather it be partially (in drab) or all out I am very much aware of how the clothes feel on my body, I enjoy the way lingerie hugs your body, I'm turned on with the styles, cut, soft sexy fabrics and colors. I also enjoy the feel and look of outer female clothing as it's worn over this lingerie and the way it hugs and accents the curves that come with dressing female. Walking in heels, forms in your bra and wearing the clothing and acessories of a woman cause my sence of self to change to feeling like a woman. I really feel good, happy, sexy and feminine when dressed female, when dressed as a guy the feeling is bland, nothing, zero. This is part of the reason why I love crossdressing so much. It's also the new and enjoyable experiences that happen everyday, wheather it's buying new panties, dress, jeans or makeup and can't wait to try it on; or going out dressed and returning with the satisfaction of having done it. When I dress in female clothes I truely enjoy the transformation that takes place, it's like going from the desert to the Caribbean. Starting out nude after a shower and shaved every piece of female clothing I put on brings added pleasure.

Calm. Its my escape

When dressed I feel stress free and at peace with the world.

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    I am in the same change of personality boat as some of the other ladies here. I like to choose my lingerie and dress for the eve and lay all my things out on the bed then take a shower and shave all I can.

Then i dry and my transformation begins. Finalized by make up, heels and a wig. Then I feel totally encased in my girly, female suit, that I have placed myself into. I will act and take on my female persona for the remainder of my evening or day.

I love it !!!

I feel relaxed, happy

I'm always stress free.... and happy..... and calm..... that never changes with my clothes.... I do feel prettier..... and I feel like I've been poured into a mold.... that my body doesn't quite fit.......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I feel more relaxed n feel how things should have been if nature didn't make that mistake at birth.

I feel natural and normal.

I have been dressing as both male and female for a long time.

In guy mode I feel normal. When dressed I fell happy, girly, so much better than normal.