Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What do you feel when you dress?

emotionally relaxed its like a wave of traquillity

I'm always confused about it =/ I've never gone out or even closer than 12" from a window because of.. Guilt? Embarrassment? I'm not sure on that one. But when I am alone or with just my SO and not focusing on "getting caught in the act" I'm happy and comfortable... Except if my bra strap digs in again! But that's a different story.
    ~Elizabeth <3

Aspiring Member
    Deborah2B says it best. I can feel every piece of clothing against my skin. The pleasure is one of a kind and hard to explain. I'm me.

I feel like a beautiful sexy woman. Silky shaved legs. 5 inch heels and a short semi-see thru mini skirt. Chiffon white blouse with a pretty lace bra. I've been married for the 3rd time. my third wife and I have been married 14 years now. When we first started dating I was wearing her panties to work telling her I was wearing them to be close to her all day. Worked!!! Now when I dress it's nothing out of the ordinary. God, I love her!!!

All of the above!! Feel great, more relaxed, more gentle, mellow, like how I look, happier, but of course would love to loss 20 pounds too!

Better. I feel like dress-up is the other stuff... suits and ties and what the world needs to see.

When I can wear my clothes and dress I feel whole.... and chubby. But mostly whole.

Relieved. When I do want to dress there's a special kind of comfort I find in it.

Being dressed just seems normal & natural to me. I feel so good & so at ease.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I feel more relaxed, comfortable, open, easy going, and domestic.

I get dressed and then look in the mirror and everything just feels so right. I feel so comfortable and at ease, and even though I do not pass I love the way I look dressed up. Just even the smallest thing like lipstick makes me feel so good.

Relaxed,calm,sexy,all senses heightened,just a wonderful feeling and look,I think it has something to do with males being more `visual` oriented.

Calm, relaxed, at ease, feminine, pretty, curvy, happy, hugged and embraced by my clothes. One word sums it up...euphoria.

Powerful ; )
    Attached Images Attached Images

Since of relief! Just the sight of my other side makes me feel so good! Sexy yes, totally different walk, and sometimes I just love to feel and smell like a woman!!
    Don't take life to seriously, No one gets out alive!!

For me, male wearing male clothing is like listening to a quiet but irritating sound. I can ignore it for quite a while, but eventually it begins to intrude on my consciousness. It eventually becomes more and more irritating. I get more and more irritable, and more and more stressed. If it goes on long enough, I start feeling like I'm going nuts, and I start getting angry and depressed. Usually over nothing important.

When I put on female clothing, the irritation stops, and I feel normal again. I'm back in control, and life's little annoyances no longer bother me. Sometimes the feeling is intense, and I feel a rush of joy. Mostly though, I just feel calm, relaxed, and normal.

I find that I can maintain my sense of balance much better if I take the time to dress for a few hours every day.

Dressing up definitely calms me down. It is very soothing. At first I got a sexual thrill, but now it's all about feeling calm. Male clothes are so boring!

Not dressing up gets me agitated like when I go on a trip to see like my moma or someone else who does'nt know Theresa.

I feel like myself as I should be.

Makes me feel happy, relaxed and just right with myself....maybe a bit mischievous too

Comfortable with myself. Not that I don't enjoy my male side, but it is nice to have time with the rest of me.

When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty, I get the sensation of......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue9d_ttsLg4
    Attached Images Attached Images

I feel a real normality that I don't feel when in male mode. If I could easily pass I would probably never wear mens clothes again. I love the way my bra feels and I think the word panties is one of the most feminine words I know. Of course the more I put on the more normal I feel. I love all things fem.
    Michelle

Thanks to everyone that encouraged me to go through with the makeover. I posted the events in the picture gallery with shot of me afterwards.

Calm. Relaxed. Me

Like most of I get a special kind of relaxed feeling when I am dressed. Mostly I just slip into a satin dress or silky blouse and watch television or clear the pots. Just wished I could do it more but family situation is quite restricting.

I'm happy. I feel girly and feminine. It brings out the woman within.