Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are we, as a group too suspicious and not supportive enough?

Lets take in the other direction then. You make great play that they are living as women. if someone lives and dresses as a man, has a penis and does not take hormones but is adamant that they are TS and a woman inside. Are they TS in your opinion? And if not, to use your own question, are you prepared to walk up and tell them?

The answer would be no.
    That's essentially why I am where I am and not bulletting ahead at top speed, you have to meet people half way.

You can't do no changes and expect people to treat you as a woman, would I tell them? I don't know.
    If they are TS then they will undergo at least HRT, that along with presenting as a woman is my metric.

Every now and then this forum gets speech that wouldn't sound out of place at a "women born women" rally.

To what end is all of this?
    How many gatekeepers do you want to add?

I also know that several of you are lesbians, how do you feel about those who think that you're not a real TS unless you're attracted to men?
    This TS hierarchy **** is deplorable.
    Last edited by whowhatwhen; 10-12-2013 at 12:49 AM.

The point is that I feel I am a woman inside. A penis is a major symbol of masculinity. Why on earth would I want to keep it. Why do you think they want to keep it. I assume you agree that they want to and it is not due to other reasons.

That I can't answer, I guess they don't need a vagina to feel whole.
    Perhaps living their life as a woman and the hormones are enough, my whole beef is that it's not anyone's place to call them anything but women because they're making the same sacrifices as post-ops are.

I don't like having a penis either, I mean, frankly it pisses me off but I'm not burning at top speed for SRS.
    It will happen in time but for me there are more important things to work on first.

You girls are making this sound like a competition. And, to be honest, a pissing competition. How very male of you.

There are many reasons why someone might be part time or non-op or non-hormone. They might be postponing treatment to a better time and place FOR THEM. They might be precluded from any treatment, medically. I've heard the argument about NEED but every need is balanced by the rest of life. I feel I need to end up a woman, 100%. It may take me many years to complete this journey, for my own reasons, so maybe the pressure on my isn't as high as on others and my OWN balance gives me the luxury of scheduling my transition. I'm on the hormones, I've done my time on the electrolysis table (112 hours and counting) and the Spiro makes me feel more comfortable, not want to stop, so yes, I class myself as transsexual, and I will even if I fail to reach journey's end.

I'm sorry, girls. NONE of you have a right to classify anyone as non-transsexual by your own criteria. Those criteria may very well work for YOU but that's the point, they're personal. The example of the willy waver in the changing room is just a red herring. That person, whatever they were, was also exercising terrible judgement.
    love

Cat

Wow, I miss all the good stuff. When did this thread turn into an SRS commercial?

For the record, I am a fully transitioned woman who is a legal female on every identifying document all the way to my Birth Certificate. I also apparently have reached a point of passing so completely that the people who just hired me had no idea until they checked my background. Just a year ago I was lamenting how painful it was to not pass all of the time, but another round of FFS and another year of hair growth has done wonders so now things have changed for the better.

Oh and I'm non-op. NON-op. I've had plenty of procedures, but I won't be getting GRS/SRS/GCS because I don't want it. I have no testicles because I wanted them gone, but I don't want a vagina. Nobody has EVER asked what I'm hiding down there and I don't walk around talking about it ...unless I want to.

Most of my close girlfriends know the truth and they don't care at all aside from being jealous that I can pee on a tree. My genitals do not define me. Those who would like to take a shot at defining me are more than welcome to do so.

To steal a the title of one of my favorite movies; Bring It On.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Untitled
    Arbon, you hit it on the head

Due to the nature of the human being, there will never be consensus, what we don't need though is the thoughts and feelings of one or two derailing things. This thread started off quite well, although it was commented that it was another "here we go again" thread. Now it has gone too far to be recovered,
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another