Hello everyone, I was hoping to see if anyone here has had similar thoughts as myself as of late. I am happily married and my wife accepts me but I don't think it's only about clothes. Dressing puts me in a frame of mind of being a woman and I feel at peace with myself. Lately, I have been looking on various internet sites for people who are accepting of crossdressers and I get the impression most are sexual in nature. I have been looking for others to accept my femininity but am afraid that I may be putting my own best interests aside in my quest for acceptance from others. This makes me feel very guilty in that I would never dream of doing anything I considered cheating on my wife as she has always been there for me. I don't want to put myself or my marriage at risk and these feelings I have make me feel like such an ass. It has been awhile since I have been out dressed. Has anyone else ever had such a desire to be treated as a woman that you did something stupid? I am afraid to talk to my wife about these feelings because I don't want her to feel I may stray. I haven't seen my psychologist in quite a while. I hope I don't sound like a terrible person. Maybe just looking for reassurance that I'm not. Sorry to dump my problem here. Thanks for any advice. Hugs