Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From Ugly Guy To Pretty Girl

Lightbulb From Ugly Guy To Pretty Girl

Sometimes I wonder if the reason why I desire to crossdress has to do with thinking that I am ugly as a guy. To think of myself as pretty and attractive is alluring! Anyone else feel this way at all?

Yes I do occasionally.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I honestly believe I look better dressed than in drab, especially as the vagaries of age have set in. After all, a little bit of make up (ok, maybe more than a little bit) can do wonders. Sure, I know I don't pass but at least I'm more pleasant to look at that the old fart I'm becoming in drab.
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

Probably not, it's just another attempt to rationalize your cross-dressing behavior.

That said, some may look better as a woman (read: man dressed as a woman) than as a man, but that's not surprising considering many spend way more time on their 'feminine' appearance.
    Last edited by Zylia; 10-12-2013 at 04:01 AM.

I look fantastic as a man or a woman…………………..I live in my own little world too.

Oh definitley that applies to me. Although I'm not bad looking as a guy, the ability to be attractive , sexy and look younger as a girl is such a huge part of the plesure I gain from being en femme.

I haven't allways been as happy with how I look, as I do now. Perhaps subconsciously it's one of the reasons why I dress. To feel that sensual feeling of thinking of yourself as pretty, attractive, (sexy) is alluring indeed!
    Transgender girl

I much prefer who and what I see in the mirror when in femme mode.

I believe we all want to be beautiful, and beauty is indeed alluring. Why do you think you make an ugly guy?

When I place dating ad's, most women are not interested.

Platinum Member
    The ugly part...but that's just old emotional demons rearing their head. I beat them back down and choose a nice outfit!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gone to live my life
    For me . . . unattractive guy equates to unattractive gal.

But I accept that and am fine with it.

Hugs

Isha

Nope. I'm a pretty decent looking guy (for my age). As a female, who knows? It's hard to do a self appraisal.

I think we fool ourselves.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I'm reasonably comfortable with how I look either way, but I definitely enjoy the reflection of a feminine form more than the male one

I agree i feel better dressed then as a man. At middle age I feel I can pull it off better than if i was in my 20's or 30's. Since i know a lot of middle age women that are alot bigger then me and have given up caring, seems the majority. Dressing has focused me into just taking better care of my wieght, skin and general outlook, Love it, Algoma

i think i definitely look better as a woman than i do as a man
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

I feel better looking as a woman, but objectively I'm probably not. It's just that I go to a lot of trouble and care when dressing as a woman whereas in guy mode I'm pretty careless. So I guess I believe or hope that all that work pays off.

I enjoy feeling pretty when dressed.

I "feel" better dressed than in drab, however I am totally awesome either way I am a true legend in my own mind !!!!
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I like the way I look while dressed more than in drab. It may be that I try harder to look better.

Quote Originally Posted by brassieres View Post
    When I place dating ad's, most women are not interested.
    I can relate to that. There again it could be the verbiage used etc...

I tried to come up with a lot of excuses why I couldn't find anyone for years. Seems being CD/TG is an attraction after all. Whatever works

I certainly prefer how I look en femme vs. drab.
    Hugs, Carole

I've been told I am a good looking man. Do I see it? No. I hate the way I look, it sometimes depresses me and makes me very moody. I like the way I look in pictures when I am with my family, it gives me hope that some day I will accept my self and my great fortune, hope that; I will realize how many men out there would give anything to have what I share with my beautiful wife and children. But that day has not come yet, I still long to be a different person, to be more like Michelle and less like me. It is pretty Freaking depressing sometimes.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've NEVER been an attractive man. Even when I was young. And now? I make a very homely old woman!

Enter Sherry. A sexy, young female that suddenly appears in my mirror after an hour or so of extreme body manipulation and artistic license. Dam, she's hot! How can she be me!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes I do