Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: liking other crossdressers

liking other crossdressers

i just want to know do any of you find other mtf crossdressers/transgenders attractive and would you want to be in a relationship with a mtf transgender/crossdresser? I would

there's def. some that are VERY attractive! ... being still somewhat young and confused about my sexuality / etc i would totally want to give it a chance if the opportunity ever came up...

i think having someone that "gets it" and would be as into it as i am would be a godsend!

thats awesome hun i always thought about that since i was young

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanynjcd24 View Post
    i just want to know do any of you find other mtf crossdressers/transgenders attractive and would you want to be in a relationship with a mtf transgender/crossdresser? I would
    Hey Kiddo, it just human nature, to want too be with(beauty), no matter who portrays it.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Hey Kiddo, it just human nature, to want too be with(beauty), no matter who portrays it.
    I agree with where you coming from its just people dont understand it like family and friends

I'm starting to wonder that myself c:
    Like the idea never crossed my mind and it was something I knew I couldn't do.
    But now i'm starting to question that. Were my girlfriend to be transgendered, or anything to that degree I know for a fact that I wouldn't leave her no matter how far it went because I know that I love her. Now as far as basic attraction goes, I can find men attractive or even other cross dressers too but I'd rather be in a relationship for actually loving who the person is. then I'm sure from there physically attraction would manifest itself along with mental attraction.

But I really have no need to worry about it as i'm in a loving relationship already and I don't expect it to end anytime soon and hopefully not ever o3o

i would definitely be into trying such a relationship, but i would worry about being in a relationship with someone that i had too much in common with as sometimes its the differences that keeps things fresh and exciting and makes us grow

@cdmorgan
    the differences make it wonderful at times and keep things from getting boring!!! :33
    Like you're forced into doing things that you wouldn't have normally done >w<

I wouldn't have many problems with it, but I may be special in that regard, because it's important to note that eventually in such a relationship you'll be confronted with the other person's 'masculine' side as well, like their (nude) male body and, most importantly, their junk. I mean, we're talking actual relationships here right? Not just fantasy one night stands?

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    I wouldn't have many problems with it, but I may be special in that regard, because it's important to note that eventually in such a relationship you'll be confronted with the other person's 'masculine' side as well, like their (nude) male body and, most importantly, their junk. I mean, we're talking actual relationships here right? Not just fantasy one night stands?
    I see some of the girls on here do look really good but I'm not into males myself, no matter how well they are portrayed. But that's me and each to his/her own.

However, for any of you considering this avenue, Zylia has surely shattered any illusions, as above .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

just date a never-nude!

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    Yes we are talking about actual relationships hun

lol @Zylia for some reason i got the image of a scruffy cd sitting on the couch like al bundy with her shirt open, a baked beans stain on her bra, and her hand down her plaid mini skirt as she flicks the television on and says "come here baby!!"

ewww i cant see myself being with a scuffy crossdresser

Tiffany, i think part of the point Zylia was making is that if you are dating a cd they are a man and there is going to be some "scruff" involved literally and figuratively... if that's not something you are okay with you might be fantasizing a bit about what this relationship might be like... in reality even a transwoman who has completely transitioned and undergone laser treatments for facial hair may still have some facial growth...

Well morgan i understand where you coming from hun, I know for a fact if it comes to that then i would date a crossdresser/transgender regardless of facial hair. Its more about taking care of your health

If I wasn't already in a relationship, I wouldn't have a problem with it. It's about the person, after all, not the plumbing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I already am in a relationship with another CD. But we are both gay males and fancy each other however we are presenting! Best of both worlds

the "its all about loving the person" really resonates with me as i am bi- and often wonder why everyone isn't bi- but i can also understand that if something doesn't turn you on, it just doesn't and that's that... anyway i am totally jealous Beth!! does he have a crossdressing brother in the states, who is into mtf crossdressers? hmm... that's probably a long shot...

Quote Originally Posted by cdmorganashley View Post
    the "its all about loving the person" really resonates with me as i am bi- and often wonder why everyone isn't bi- but i can also understand that if something doesn't turn you on, it just doesn't and that's that... anyway i am totally jealous Beth!! does he have a crossdressing brother in the states, who is into mtf crossdressers? hmm... that's probably a long shot...
    I am bi myself hun and i knew it since i was in freshman in college

Some crossdressers are attractive but I wouldn't want a sexual relationship with them if that's what you mean.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I have no attraction to guys, and that includes guys in dresses. I'm heterosexual, and I know its hypocritical of me considering I spend the majority of my time as a woman to want a GG to have interest in me. But the thought of being with a guy in makes be dry heave...

That is a hard answer to come up with. I think there are some very attractive crossdressers but to date one would mean in drab mode too. That I am not attracted to.
    Tough one

Tab

Pretty sure my wife would frown on that.... but I could ask.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've seen many very pretty MTF crossdressers or ladyboys on Craigslist and if only they were women with vaginas I'd marry them. But knowing they a guy keeps me away from them.