Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: liking other crossdressers

I don't think you can generalize crossdressers any easier than the general population. Everyone does it for a different reason, and some of us are hetero, some of are homo, and some are in between.

For myself, I don't have an interest in being sexual with a crossdresser, or a man. I just do it for a release, when I don't want to be the male "me" anymore (hence my profile name). I would love to be close friends however with a crossdresser, as it's such a strange situation to be in that it would be fun to have someone non-judgemental to talk to. I think crossdressers are better people because we understand our postition, and know how it would feel to be ostricized, so we often keep our judgemental attitudes to ourselves. I think we would be very trustworthy friends who could keep secrets very well.

Hugs,
    Staci

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I am bi and I am attracted to other cd, tg, ts types. As far as a realtionship. It would have to be nsa or fwb. I dont see myself being able to fall in love with another male dressed as a female or not.
    Erica

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I am pansexual and have been in a relationship with a crossdresser for nearly a decade.

I find some of the girls here very attractive. But don't do men or any other woman. I'm am in happy mariage. But it doesn't bother me if some one want that sort of relationship.
    Angie

Sometimes think about it, but it is mostly because I am pretty much loveless

i'm just shocked how few have even tried it!

or had any experiences with it?

seems most have just thought about it (and have conditions) or are DAMN down on or opposed to the very idea!

Mink, you don't have to be opposed to the very idea, to know that it's not your goal. I'm secure in knowing that I'm a heterosexual crossdresser who knows that forcing myself to have sex with a man isn't going to make me the person I want to be. Just because you don't have a need to try it doesn't mean you're opressing a homosexual complex or are "closeted". I've thought long and hard about my sexuality (especially when I started dressing), and I'm comfortable being what I am.

Hugs,
    Staci

It took me a long time to come to the realisation that my preference is to be with another cross dresser. I've done the male/male thing, it was ok but not completely fulfilling...I liked the parts but too much hair. I've had girlfriends and there was only one who I could say I would be happy with sexually but she probably would have enjoyed the variation. I lived a straight liflestyle when I was married and it was horrible.

Now, I just want to be with others like me. In my opinion, this kind of relationship is like walking ahead of the norms...straight or gay, into a completely different world that sets us apart...almost a new evolutionary step...sort of...in human relationship terms.
    Last edited by Dalva; 10-14-2013 at 01:15 AM.
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

The only relationship I want with other cross dressers is drinking coffee at Starbucks talking about life, the sights and attractions of the city, families and if it comes up....
    Our unique situations.
    It is almost a mam to man chat but wearing dresses.
    Or is that man to mam?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    Just meeting and spending time with another CD would be a thrill I would think. Sexually speaking I think it's a way to really push open a new door on the feminine side of Petra, and do what GG take as to be a normal womanly activity. (Tries to keep subject clean)

To answer the OP yes I would like to meet and spend time with another CD, it is something I think about on a daily basis.

I think it would be fun and interesting to hang out with other crossdressers. Share ideas and experiences and maybe even do some things together.
    Diane78

I have seen a lot of girls here that I could see myself having a relationship with. I have always been attracted to CD's. I also consider myself to be bi as while I love women I have confronted my sexuality and find I enjoy everybody. I read something once that made a great deal of sence to me "it is foolish to reject a possible lover out of hand simply because they have the same plumbing". Also relations with both sexes was the norm before the rise of Christianity.

Living in the UK and Bisexual I have had sex with men whilst I have been dressed also tried to have sex with a very dear friend also a crossdresser it did not really work as we both preffered to take a more passive role. I used to belong to a society for CD and transgendered people had some fantastic organised weekends away in hotels.