Thread: Sore earlobes

Sore earlobes

My wife went away this weekend and an opportunity arose. I went to bed in a nightgown for the first time. Slept pretty well.

I spent some waking hours dressed as well. I dressed in a new outfit and an older favorite that fits the season. Circumstances allowed me to be dressed longer than usual. it's not that she doesn't know or has not seen me dressed, I have my thoughts on what's best for us.

Dressing longer than usual certainly has its good points. As the title of the post suggests, there is the odd pitfall.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    If you have sore earlobes after wearing your clip earrings, the clips may need to be adjusted. It takes a bit of trial and error, as you don't want to bend them out so far that they slip off easily. (I've had clips that pinched so tight they caused my earlobes to bleed. Not fun!)

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Clipons are a pain in the ear, I must get mine pierced, "one day".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Pierced ears are the solution to your problem. Plus, there's a much better selection available.

Look around and you will se many men with pierced ears. It's not uncomon and it's not a sign of being gay.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Simply one of the hazards of being a woman Hon. You just have to "girl up" to it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

If I'm going to be out all day, I use a small dab of model glue and make sure the clip isn't to tight. Sounds bizarre but it works! Would love to get my ears pierced but in my profession it would be a kiss of career death.

Nobody said life as a girly girl would be easy, but it sure is fun.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Pierced ears are the solution to your problem. Plus, there's a much better selection available.

Look around and you will se many men with pierced ears. It's not uncomon and it's not a sign of being gay.
    Linda, I'd get mine done in a New York minute, if it weren't for the fact that it would cause my fiancee to completely flip out! I've already broached the subject, and she's given an unqualified "No!" (She doesn't even have her ears pierced...she's afraid of the pain and possible infection...)

But I know, the old "pierce this ear, you're cool, pierce that one, you're gay" business died out in the 90's...even NFL players have piercings in both ears these days...

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Just one of the Girls 4mymichelle's Avatar
    I guess from the title of this thread is that you wore clip-on earrings which caused the soreness? If that is the case, you definitely don't want to wear them while sleeping and as suggested they may need to be adjusted so they don't pinch too much. I know some girls can't have their ears pierced for various reasons and I sympathize with that. However I have to say it is one of the best decisions I have made for myself. Like many I was in the camp of worrying about what others would think. I now know that was thinking not about myself. So I say, do it for yourself and not for others if that is what you want to do.