Thread: I get to go out!

I get to go out!

Hello all. I only post here occasionally, I seem to have a habit of posting things against the rules (sorry admins, not intentional at any point). I am excited about this time of year though. As per agreement with my wonderful wife, I keep my clothing preferences private, and do not go out during the year fully dressed. At Halloween though I can play. This year my wife and I are going to dress in our costumes three weekends in a row. This coming Saturday we are dressing, and then driving to a few carefully selected spots in order to take some (hopefully) better than average photos. I really think that our costumes deserve more than pictures standing against a wall. With the victorian/gothic/vampire theme this year we will be visiting a 17th century graveyard that was selected for the many mausoleums that it contains. Also we will be visiting a local park that has a decent looking gazebo and leafed over arbor. And finally there is a shopping plaza nearby that is decorated in a Tuscan style. Statues, fountains. And usually busy....
    I am debating about one other place. Some of you in the Indiana and Michigan area may have heard of the Heston Steam Museum http://www.hesston.org/
    The steam locomotive and Victorian railway station make this a very tempting place for photos. But once again it will be loaded with families, and it is 45 minutes away. Not sure it is worth it to head out there. I will post some pictures when we are done, and when I have enough time to play with them. Thanks for reading, and Happy Halloween!

Kimmy,
    It also shows creativity on your part.
    I will await the photos eagerly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    And, the best part is u have someone to appear with u or take photos of u whenever u wish!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good luck can't wait to see the Pics

I know you will have lots of fun, I can't wait to see the pics. My wife knows that I dress, and I do have a few CD friends, but no one else knows. Next week I am going to a Halloween party dressed as a "school girl" where there will be about 6 of my old friends. I'm not planning to tell them I'm a crossdresser, I'll just let it go as a one time costume. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say.
    Stephanie

I seem to have that same unintentional habit.

If your wife is willing to go out with you dressed on and near Halloween, perhaps you could talk her into going out with you at other times of the year dressed in "normal" female attire. Just go far enough away from home that people won't recognize either of you.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

kimmy,
    Make extra sure that your wife really enjoys herself. She might than begin to realize how much fun life can be when dating "a lady". Good luck.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.