Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should I do it??

This year I'm going to my school club as a woman. I'm in automotive so all my class mates are big red necks, but I really don't care, and neither should you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Connie, I'm in the "don't do it crowd." I don't know your workplace, I only know my own, and in fact it's a pretty progressive company (has a rainbow club, etc) yet even so I wouldn't consider it for all the reasons stated above. Plus, I would have a hard time "dumbing it down" to make it look amateurish (not that I consider my self a pro).

All that said, I don't know whether you've ventured out en femme or not, but there's nothing that says you can't venture out in public (outside of work) on Halloween as "Connie the Secretary".

Sandy you looked great! Very feminine figure and pose.

I say not at work. Things may go well, or they may not. If the job is important to you and you want to stay closeted stay away from dressing at work.

If you do it you must first accept that you will be outing yourself to just about everybody there. If you are ok with that I would say go for it.

Can you update if you did it or not? And if yes, how did your colleagues react?

Casper,

I did not. I decided that there was too much at stake.

Hugs,

Banned Read only
    That's good Connie.Marie. Its good sometimes to think about it, but with the possible long term aftermath and repercussions, I would say that you made the best choice. For if your co workers saw had great of a job that you do by way of being Connie.Marie, some of your co workers may really catch on. Best to keep it away from them.

I think you should only do it if you are comfortable with them all knowing, pretty much much at first glance, that you are a crossdresser because that is what will happen.