Thread: Nice trip to Lovers Lane

Nice trip to Lovers Lane

I went in to lovers lane today and the sales person asked if she could help me find anything and I said new shoes. Next thing I know she is bringing out 6 or 7 boxes of heels in my size. She asked if I wanted to try in them on. I had never tried on shoes in a store and here I was in my wig leggins and sparkly boots with 6 or 7 woman shopping around me and I am trying on heels and walking around. I even got complements on the boots I wore in. She brought out a pair of 6 inch heels with a 2 inch platform that were perfect..So perfect I had to buy them. As I left I told her to just keep the box. I would have them on again before I left the parking lot and I did! I was so excited to walk in them I had to stop at a busy strip mall area and go in to a discovery store and shop for panties. Again surrounded by woman and a few men. What a great day.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Cindy,

It sounds like you had a great day and owned it. Well done.

Hugs

Isha

I share your excitement! I also love trying on heels! Many a times I have worn them out of the store!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Six inch heels and a 2 inch platform?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

The only lovers lane I have been to is in Thurso.
    A road near the railway station.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wow that sounds like an amazing shopping session. I have yet to venture into stores as my girl self. I only have shopped online, used my girlfriend's stuff, or shopped with her in male mode. I can't wait until the right time comes and I experience this! I have been out of the pink fog for a while it seems and I am ready for it to come back! I know it will, it comes out of no where lol.

I haven't shopped as a 'fully dressed girl', but I have been in retail outlets like Ann Taylor LOFT and Talbots.. The sales people were very helpful! Unbeknownst to me, my local LOFT store has a dressing room set aside for men who want to try on their clothes

Lucky old you to have feet small enough to fit into High St femme shoe sizes.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by Calbab View Post
    Unbeknownst to me, my local LOFT store has a dressing room set aside for men who want to try on their clothes
    OMG! Now I definitely have to visit my local LOFT store.

(Oh, BTW, welcome to the forums!)

Great for you..
    And a big hug for the sales person.

That's how they describe them. So that is 6 inch heel height but feels like 4 inch since it has a 2 inch platform.
    here they are: I got the black ones. http://www.loverslane.com/Shoes/Cost...uliet-Shoe.axd

I am having way to much fun and getting to brave. In the middle of the day now I will go to a store in a busy strip mall. Walk across the parking lot passing people that don't even really look twice and shop! Today I even got into a conversation with 2 SA's at Dot's about where one of the SA's got her awesome very high heel boots. I would love to have the boots and leggins she was wearing so I told her I loved her boots and we talked about her ex-boyfriend that bought them for her and she did not know where they came from. I think I talked to them for 5 minutes just hanging out at the store. I think now people are so used to seeing people wearing what ever they want at all times of day that to see a tall person that is not passable in leggins and heels or glitzy boots is not surprising any more. Get out there Girls you may be surprised at the lack of attention you get.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-24-2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button when replying to more than one post. Saves sapce :)