Thread: How Michelle was born

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How Michelle was born

Hi all,
    * * * * * *I'm new and wanted to share my story.*

When I was about eleven I*went into the bathroom one day to have my shower. As I was taking my clothes off, I noticed my older sister had left a bra in there. Out of curiosity I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I put some socks to fill in. And looked again. I found some red lipstick. Put some on and looked again. I kind of laughed inside. For me it was like joking on myself. Every once in a while, perhaps once a month I would do this. It went on for about a year and then I never did it again. Until...

I started college and moved in with my sister. She was living at an apartment my parents rented so we'd be closer to the university. She graduated, got married and moved out, of course.*

One day, I was going through old things and noticed three large bags. I asked my sister about them and told me they were old clothes. Things she wanted to give away. I got curious again for the first time in years. I went through those bags and found all kinds of things. Bras, panties, shoes, purses, thongs, tops, pants, dresses. And she didn't want them. I got this strange urge to try them on. I WANTED TO WEAR THOSE CLOTHES!

Since my sister had moved out, I was alone in the same apartment. I wasn't afraid of being seen. There was nobody to see me. I started with the bra. Then a thong and put long black stockings on. I found a beautiful top that went perfect. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe how well it all fit me. My sister and I are about the same height and I'm skinny so, we're about the same size. *I was wearing her clothes but something was missing. I looked around and found some high heel shoes. I tried them on and they fit. It was the first time I wore heels so I fell a couple of times. I looked at myself again and still wanted more. I found some lipstick and put it on.*

That was the first time I felt like a girl. I could not believe how natural I looked.*

Since then I dress up every once in a while. I want to get a few things such as a make up kit, fake breasts and maybe a corset (I want to look more curvy). I'm letting my hair grow so I can work on it when I dress too. And I love the idea of painting my nails and shaving my legs. Feeling like *a real girl. I*enjoy it. I like it.

I wouldn't give up being a guy. I love dating girls. I love women. I currently have someone in mind I really care about. But I have this private thing I also love.*

It's almost like being someone else when I dress. Another person. And that person is who will be posting in this forum. So, everyone, I'd like to introduce you to Michelle, my femme alter ego.*
    Last edited by michelle-; 10-19-2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Wrong section