Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls in their mid 20's

Girls in their mid 20's

I've noticed I'm quite young in this forum and wanted to know who's in their mid 20's, like me. I think the older girls can share a lot of experience with me and I could learn a lot. But I'm interested in hearing the younger members' stories. What do they do? How they dress? Are they girls part or full time? Do they consider going out with guys or girls? Or both? Hope to hear some stories!

Michelle

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I'm 26, part time, and heterosexual.

I'm 24. I am heterosexual, wish I were a lesbian.

I'm currently still mostly in the closet but I'm starting to come out. After coming out to some of my better friends I will probably be venturing out some in small doses at first.
    But hopefully after I get my hair a little longer, get my ears pierced and actually buy some complete outfits I will be going out more. Right now the plan is to start incorporating
    a more feminine style into my everyday look. My biggest problem now is that I only have the few items that I've been brave enough to buy, but those are mostly panties and bras.
    And a few athletic items I've bought online. Nothing that classifies as normal going out attire for a girl.

I have a big shopping trip planned with my cousin and possibly another friend in November so between than and Christmas I plan to load up on some of the things I need and plan to start
    getting more involved with my dressing going into the new year!

So yeah, that is a short story of where I'm at now.
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

When young you experiment a lot and dressed as an attractive girl it is not odd to kiss a guy passionately.
    I would go on dates and accompany guys who did not have partners.
    I was with my group of girlfriends and the guys knew what I was.
    Usually quite fun as long as we were not made too much fun of.
    Shopped for clothing with the same girls and my early clothes shopping was always enjoyable.
    I always spent over the budget and had to pay my debts on pay day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Heyy im 24 and part time. Ive started from shaving my legs and wearing shorts in public. No one in the family knows about me shaving legs. Would love to completely dress one day and go out. Nothing better than feeling your freshly shaved legs. Dont know how to proceed further without letting anyone in the family know.

I'm 27, just joined this forum a few days ago. Been dressing as long as I can remember and have now been married 3 years to a supportive wife. I also bicycle a lot, so I can shave my legs and nobody asks any questions. It's fantastic. Unfortunatley most of my dressing has been at home so far. I would love to go out in public sometime, but still not that daring.

I'm 23, closet crossdresser and heterosexual.

Recently shaved my legs and my moustache (which has been with me forever). I'm currently pursuing my Masters in Electrical Engineering so don't have much time, space (I live in a boys hostel) or clothes for dressing up. Only my girlfriend knows about my crossdressing. She wants to be supportive but finds all of this hard to cope with so it'll be baby steps for me.

Yay, i'm an EE too. Maybe we dress to get over the stress of that courseload.

Oh my gosh, I am 23 too and studying Engineering as well. I don't have a girlfriend but have been going out with a girl I really care for. I really like being with her and love having her around. I have shaved my legs too. But cover them in public. I always wear jeans so, no problem there. Thanks Sheryl, I was hoping for a reply like yours.

Just to be clear, I've only been with women in my life. But I have wondered what it would be like to go out dressed up. If a guy flirted on me, would I play along? Would I still act like a woman? Or force myself to act as a guy to scare him off?

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Well, I'm in my 60's but missed my female dressing time up until my 50's dammit. I envy y'all being able to dress young and not break the rules. So I break the rules and enjoy looking and feeling younger. At least the mirror lies from a distance.

Sorry to intrude on your thread.

I am 24, have a FANTASTIC wife and I only dress up at home. I do have a pair of womens jeans that I wear out but noone would tell they are for a woman without looking closely at the cut lol

I am a full time ......... software engineer
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

I'm 22, I fully dress sometimes and do like to go out as a girl. I've done so a few times walking and shopping. I've worn different outfits out and sported different makeup looks. Sometimes I get attention and sometimes I go unnoticed. The rush is always there and so is the pleasure. I've had one encounter where a few guys in a truck asked me to hangout to which I shook my head in refusal.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I am in my mid 50's and have been dressing s1nce I was about 5. In my 20's I dressed often, because my girlfriend/wife was supportive. But I never went out until I was over 30 because I was afraid. Now I know that I missed a lot. So my advice for all you younger girls, is to make good and safe choices, but don't miss opportunities.
    Stephanie

Stacy_sometimes
    Yay, i'm an EE too. Maybe we dress to get over the stress of that courseload.
    Tell me about it!!

michelle-
    Oh my gosh, I am 23 too and studying Engineering as well. I don't have a girlfriend but have been going out with a girl I really care for. I really like being with her and love having her around. I have shaved my legs too. But cover them in public. I always wear jeans so, no problem there. Thanks Sheryl, I was hoping for a reply like yours.

Just to be clear, I've only been with women in my life. But I have wondered what it would be like to go out dressed up. If a guy flirted on me, would I play along? Would I still act like a woman? Or force myself to act as a guy to scare him off?
    I've never gone out dressed and given the way things are going I doubt I will anytime soon.
    Although getting hit on by a guy would be a very new experience. You can always say you're interested in women. No need to drop your act. Or you could just flirt a little and then answer a call in your male voice. That'd freak him out

To the engineering majors. There seems to be a lot of us here
    with engineering backgrounds. You are in good company. 56 yrs old and
    Industrial Eng myself. I've enjoyed CDing most of my life.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
    I am in my mid 50's and have been dressing s1nce I was about 5. In my 20's I dressed often, because my girlfriend/wife was supportive. But I never went out until I was over 30 because I was afraid. Now I know that I missed a lot. So my advice for all you younger girls, is to make good and safe choices, but don't miss opportunities.
    Very similar to my life. You youngster enjoy life while your young.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, Welcome to our forum when you are here you are home.

I'm 20 three & a half times I've been dressing for over 65 years self taught.
    it was almost impossible to find any info in my early years of dressing.

you younger girls are so lucky to have the internet to help find information and friends
    with like minded interest
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm mid 20's, I wonder if there's less of us 'about' due to less of us having settled relationships and trying to 'fit in' more and find a partner?

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (Oz) View Post
    Well, I'm in my 60's but missed my female dressing time up until my 50's dammit.
    Ditto (well, almost my 60s). So to all you 20-somethings - enjoy growing up!

I was in my mid 20's once.

I'm 26 and an psychologist. Been dressing occasionally since I was 10 or so but just recently I've been accepting myself more and more. I'm heterosexual and dating a great girl for two and a half years now, although she doesn't supports it and I think it will affect us negatively along the way. Would love to dress fully sometimes just for kicks and giggles but the context here is somewhat hostile...

Jessie White
    I'm 21 and really rather struggling with the whole deal. Been slowly accepting it but recently rejected it for a month (didn't purge though) So I'm still kinda lost I study at uni though and I'm hetrosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by dee_kay View Post
    I'm mid 20's, I wonder if there's less of us 'about' due to less of us having settled relationships and trying to 'fit in' more and find a partner?
    I always thought it was perhaps due to being closed minded (well I was) and I always thought I was the only one (haha) so never tried to find other people. And I think that when I did try to find others I was always too embarrassed to actually join any forums.

lets see....when I was 24, I transitioned. When I was 29, I transitioned back. You can do a lot in your 20's....

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    My MIND comes in around 24 instead of 44. Does that count? I love to see girls in their 20s being who they want to be. Gives me hope.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm older than dirt! But, Sherry's only 16.

So, maybe she'll get back to u in 4 years? If I'm still alive!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!