Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Girls in their mid 20's

I'm glad you can open a bit on this thread. Thanks for posting.

I'm 26 and heterosexual just joined this forum! Slowly starting to understand all this CD for myself. From when I was like 6 until this year I was only really interested in wearing ladies watches. I have about 10 or so that I bought for my girlfriend but she lets me wear too.

My SO knows about everything, but it's gonna be slow for us to get all this in a reasonable spot to fit in our relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac43 View Post
    I'm 26 and heterosexual just joined this forum! Slowly starting to understand all this CD for myself. From when I was like 6 until this year I was only really interested in wearing ladies watches. I have about 10 or so that I bought for my girlfriend but she lets me wear too.

My SO knows about everything, but it's gonna be slow for us to get all this in a reasonable spot to fit in our relationship.
    It's great that you can share this with someone close to you. I personally, keep all to myself and only 'talk' about it with people on this forum. I hope everything works out fine for you two. Thanks for posting.
    Last edited by michelle-; 11-12-2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: forgot words

Quote Originally Posted by michelle- View Post
    It's great that you can share this with someone close to you. I personally, keep all to myself and only 'talk' about it with people on this forum. I hope everything works out fine for you two. Thanks for posting.
    Thanks Michelle!! Sharing with all the girls on the forum is great too

I'm about to be 27 next month and with a little encouragement from my wife I have just started to venture out of my comfort zone a little bit. I have also started also weight loss plan to help me feel better about myself so I can feel more comfortable being out.
    Jennifer

Im 26, married and I mostly dress at home but have gone out twice... it is a ton of fun and exciting.

More than 10 years ago, I also started to dress at 27 and did not hide myself, but I was so unbalanced and blinded by pink fog that I wasted a lot of money, 100's soon adding to 1000's on things that were eventually purged.

I've never purged yet. And to be honest, I don't feel a need to dress. It's more like a hobby in someways for me. If I'm alone at home and have the time, I fully dress, make up and everything. Then I have a shower and change into my everyday clothes.

I'm still on an early stage of dressing I guess. I only starting to discover this side of me and the feelings it comes with.
    Thanks for posting Freeindress.

I think there are more girls in their 20s than some of us realise.
    I wish I was still in my 20s.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've never purged yet. And to be honest, I don't feel a need to dress. It's more like a hobby in someways for me. If I'm alone at home and have the time, I fully dress, make up and everything. Then I have a shower and change into my everyday clothes.

I'm still on an early stage of dressing I guess. I only starting to discover this side of me and the feelings it comes with.
    My feelings exactly! I can go for days in drab not caring about it. But whenever I'm alone the urge just bursts!

23 and heterosexual here. Just starting out, so I haven't ventured out of the house yet.

To all of you girls afraid to step out into the world...Just do it!! Grow a thick skin along the way and enjoy yourself doing whatever you wish. Present well,be polite to others, and you'll have no problems....
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    To all of you girls afraid to step out into the world...Just do it!! Grow a thick skin along the way and enjoy yourself doing whatever you wish. Present well,be polite to others, and you'll have no problems....
    But the comments are scurry to me XD

I'm 26 also. Haven't really stepped out of the house either, other than getting drive-through food lol. I play around on webcams and such, which is fun, but hey, maybe at some point I'll actually talk to someone who can give me a real high five or something while dressed hehe.

I'm 26, nearing 27...

Don't go outside fully dressed, though sometimes I wear my girl jeans down to the mailbox or through the drive-thru at in-n-out (mmmmm).

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    I'm 28, Married and have been out a few times. I've been dressing for as long as I can remember and told my wife a few months before I asked her to marry me (which I highly recommend!)

My wife is very supportive and we wear the same size in clothes - which is great! I'm not really into the tranny/dragqueen/glamazon looks. I much prefer to dress like my wife - a normal, fashionable late twenty something. We shop together and she makes me try on stuff she buys.

As far as going out, for my first time, we went on a vacation to San Francisco and went out. It was one of the scariest, but most amazing things I've ever done. I fell in love with San Francisco and we've been back 4 times since and I dress every time. I've been out in New Orleans where I live twice, but my wife does not come, which is understandable.

If you're the person on the fence about going out or being who you want to be or confession to your SO, JUST DO IT! All you have to do is read all the poor stories from people 60+ who are going out finally and have tons of regrets. Feel blessed that at least you have the internet to tell you that you are not alone!

But I'm interested in hearing the younger members' stories.
    I'm 31 an still consider myself one of the younger members :-p

What do they do?
    I work in IT

How they dress?
    I would say my fem dress is "average girl next door"

Are they girls part or full time?
    part time

Do they consider going out with guys or girls? Or both?
    Had been out with both prior to getting married, but really only interested in those that present as feminine (gg, cd, trans, etc.).

this is exactly where I am at! Like you said, it's early stages so who knows where this feeling will take us but I am enjoying it

Aspiring Member
    In your 20's...how fortunate you are these days! Things have really changed over time and it is a whole lot easier now. There are so many things available to help that did not exist years ago and society is accepting us alot more. 20-30 yrs ago the main mindset was to hide this nasty secret, be a guy and stamp it out...which practically never ever worked. If only I were 20 or so again....

we were so much older back then!

the future ain't what it used to be!

I'm 23, been dressing since I was 12, makeup at 14, so I have a few years under my belt
    So, I'm just a guy, who likes looking like a girl, why is that so wrong?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/96259671@N04/
    [SIGPIC]

im 28.
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

What did yall start your wardrobe with? I have a lot of panties and lingerie but dont know where to start to try and possibly go out dressed one day. All of this is still really scary to me being young and in a really small town.

i started with panties, nighties and then bras and it took awhile to move more towards tops / skirts / dresses ... it took 7.5 years (3/4 a damn decade!) before i actually ventured out in public and i did that from time to time for the next year or so and then kinda backed away from it ... but i'm the kind who doesn't pass and doesn't really attempt to! which does take guts / throws people off for sure!

I'm so jealous of CDers in their teens/early twenties, we didn't have as many websites devoted to this topic back in the day.