Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girls in their mid 20's

I'm 27. I dress whenever I get the opportunity, wouldn't mind having more time to dress up fully
    I try to dress as GG's would of my age and what I would like to see my GF wear. I do have a thing for tight, short dresses so... I would just like to try going out in the first place, and i'd really wouldn't care if they be boys or girls, although I do favor girls most

Welcome to the forum
    Transgender girl

I remember my mid 20s like it was yesteryear
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Smile

I shop at H&M and dress as a mid 20s to mid 30s girl

I'm only 23 and never gone out in public and only one of my friends knows. It's very difficult so I mainly just underdress and clean around my apartment dressed... small things but enjoyable.

Advice for the 20 somethings. Don't miss those years. I am in my 60's and I go out and have gone out alot from clubs to shopping and movies. I wish I had gone out more when I was younger Looking back I think I passed pretty well back then but I just didn't take advantage of it enough. I got more comfortable in my 30's and did go out a lot then and I think I did a decent job of passing, got asked to dance in a straight club once, said no. With the great resources and the internet now you really have no excuse. Just try it and you will be surprised that most folks even if they read you just don't care Have Fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I'm 22 but just starting out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Anne View Post
    I'm only 23 and never gone out in public and only one of my friends knows. It's very difficult so I mainly just underdress and clean around my apartment dressed... small things but enjoyable.
    I'm 23 as well and have never gone out in public. I dress when my brother is out. We share an apartment. I have just began accepting I like dressing and enjoy so much trying new clothes. I have a closet full of girly clothes because my sister used to live here and left a lot of things.

I sometimes underdress. But mainly, I go for a full outfit. Planning on getting some make up.

I'm 31, about to be over a 10 yr marriage, lesbian inside, and have gone out in public quite a lot lately. I'm going to be going back to school very soon and plan on full time dressing while in school and possibly going further in terms of hormones if I can find a therapist willing. Long term, I plan on making the switch so I'm not sure if I fall into the same category as most others responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Lynn View Post
    I'm 31, about to be over a 10 yr marriage, lesbian inside, and have gone out in public quite a lot lately. I'm going to be going back to school very soon and plan on full time dressing while in school and possibly going further in terms of hormones if I can find a therapist willing. Long term, I plan on making the switch so I'm not sure if I fall into the same category as most others responding.
    The point of the thread is to know what people who are more or less in my age range do. We are all different in one way or another, but we all dress like women, and enjoy it. Your answer still counts.

Thanks for posting.

I am very practical when it comes to dressing out. I wore some shorts and a nice blouse. However, when I am experimenting at home, I try all sorts of different clothes for my own personal photo shoots.

I've noticed I'm quite young in this forum and wanted to know who's in their mid 20's, like me. I think the older girls can share a lot of experience with me and I could learn a lot. But I'm interested in hearing the younger members' stories. What do they do? How they dress? Are they girls part or full time? Do they consider going out with guys or girls? Or both? Hope to hear some stories!

I'm 20
    I don't consider myself to be a crossdresser as much but technically I guess I am xP
    I have told my girlfriend and my mom about myself and the way that I feel and both still love me so that's a plus c:
    I'm again technically a heterosexual, but I identify as a woman so I guess lesbian? Who cares at this point I don't :P
    I do whatever I need to so that I can try to be happy with my body and crossdressing helps xP I also like to dress like any other girl would. It's nice feeling n_n

I am part time I guess. I still am in college and live with my girlfriend and her mom. Her mom doesn't know and I really don't want to tell her atm because who knows how she would react xD I don't think she would care but it's just a part of me that she doesn't have to be formally told about really.

I am not attracted to guys and I don't intend on dating one ever unless my girlfriend happens to be a transsexual xD

29 here, don't venture out at all except it seems for Halloween. Don't to dress to often, but when I do I try to go all out.

I turned twenty-four in September, started dressing a few months earlier but have had the desire to do so for much longer. Only dress at nights, once or twice a week, in my home. So much happier after I finally decided to embrace my inner femininity and go for it, now I'll never go back. I'm such an awkward repressed stiff in male mode. Dressing up let's me explore my wild side.

Let's make the most of our youthful looks while we can. The years pass by way too fast.

I'm 27, mostly just dress around the house and with my wife. I'm hoping to get the courage to go out sometime soon!

I am 26 and have been slowly accepting myself for the bast 4 years or so. I wish I had more chances to go out in public but as a little bigger gal who loves to wear heels I have a harder time have the confidence to get out.

I am 24 and been dressing since I was a little kid

i'm 23 and as guy mode i consider myself hetero.. but as sabrina still hetero.. Idk why but somewher along the line. i switch gears!
    ~xo

Wandering, not lost. ActuallyMichaela's Avatar
    I'm 21, so I suppose I barely count as being in my 20's. I'm a writer by trade and I dress as often as I can (non-accepting roommates. Ugh.), but I'm honestly just a confused mess when it comes to how I classify myself, gender-wise. I'm bisexual, so both guys and girls are fair game in whatever "mode" I'm in. But, seeing the trouble I have trying to go out with both guys and girls, I'm not sure where that leaves me, ha.

i'm 29 and feelin' mighty fine!

actually no that's not true i'm scared of turning 30 and wish i was still in my early/girly to mid twenties!

i mostly like the girly girl style... lots of pink!

i don't venture out too much but have had some fun / weird times doing so!

def. more interested in finding a gal than a guy but i'm open to the idea and seeing how it feels / what seems right!

I'm 28 and started when I was a kid. I'm hoping to go out in fem one of these days.

i am 26 and part time... i come and go but always seem to come back... i have been dressing since like 11 or 12

your not alone there! i wish i had a cd roommate! @beachyfox
    ~xo

Enjoy it now.

I was afraid for too long and missed out on far too much.

seductively seductive Cassandra86's Avatar
    im 27 and dress part time or whenever I feel like it really lol I have gone out in public a couple times abd plan on doing it more
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genuine and its better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring...Marilyn Monroe

I'm 23. I've gone out on Halloween once, and dress up at home from time to time. I have a female friend that knows about my girly side and we go out and look at clothes sometimes and practice make up together. Somehow, I'm not entirely comfortable with myself and when I'm dressed in feminine clothes it just seems like "oh, that's what's been missing".