Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girls in their mid 20's

I started crossdressing around age 14 am 52 now so much time wasted hiding in the home FWIW take it from an oldster don't waste your youth
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie_k View Post
    I'm 23. I've gone out on Halloween once, and dress up at home from time to time. I have a female friend that knows about my girly side and we go out and look at clothes sometimes and practice make up together. Somehow, I'm not entirely comfortable with myself and when I'm dressed in feminine clothes it just seems like "oh, that's what's been missing".
    I don't quite feel like I've missed anything. But I do feel like I'm discovering something new and I enjoy it. It feels like an adventure to me. You're lucky to have a friend to share this with. In my case, nobody knows, except for the fine people of this forum. And right know I just think of it as something personal, so I don't plan on telling anybody any time soon.

Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by SherylB View Post
    I'm 23, closet crossdresser and heterosexual.

Recently shaved my legs and my moustache (which has been with me forever). I'm currently pursuing my Masters in Electrical Engineering so don't have much time, space (I live in a boys hostel) or clothes for dressing up. Only my girlfriend knows about my crossdressing. She wants to be supportive but finds all of this hard to cope with so it'll be baby steps for me.
    Get that Masters in EE..... Best thing I ever did, and it's paid for two wardrobes, a ton of therapy, and a happy life.
    Last edited by Jocee; 10-29-2013 at 02:51 PM. Reason: typo

I am 24 and only dress when my roommate is away. I like to dress in heels, stockings, and dresses. I am not very good with makeup though :/ I usually just do eyeliner and lip color. I am not yet brave enough to go out dressed.

I'm 25 and have been dressing full on make up it everything for a couple of years now. I look at it as a type of art and it has become a hobby of mine. I don't go out in public but plan on doing it someday.

You are so fortunate to be able to communicate with like-minded CDers. CDers in my generation grew up totally alone - no internet, no acceptance, CDing seen as a psychological problem in need of treatment, etc.

I'm 25 and I love dressing at home. I would love to out a. Wig on and have my make up done and have a few other cd friends and go out bar hop go to the club anything, shopping. One day but only when I feel if am passable

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    28 here,

I'll try to speak to all of your questions in turn, and also wanted to say good thread, been curious about this myself too!

What do I do?

Accountant by trade, gamer, film/book buff and chef in my free time. I've felt compelled to crossdress for almost 6 years (wow it flew!) and do so whenever I have the privacy and time. Still very shy about it all irl, but it's pretty cool here so I do open up a bit to the members here. Most of them went through/are going through the same thing.

How do I dress?

Varies, but usually in 'comfort clothes' like cami's and tank tops, shorts, skirts or yoga pants like tonight. Sometimes dresses and leggings, a bit more glam (for me anyway) like in my current avatar. Sometimes casual in girl jeans and a t-shirt, weater or blouse. I use a lot of shape-wear like a padded hip/butt girdle from underworks, silicone forms of different shapes and sizes, and wigs. Getting the body-shape and contour is important to me when I dress.

Am I a girl part or full time?

Part time thing for sure. I couldn't imagine being full time, too much effort involved, but hats off to the full timers out there. But yeah, when I have free time to myself dressing is almost automatic these days. Seems to hit more often in the fall I've noticed.

Do I consider going out with guys or girls? Or both?

Girls only. To the point where if I were actually female, I'm certain that I would be a lesbian.

Thanks for posting, Krista.

24 here, married. I'm an engineer working in automotive. Part-time, I guess... never have gotten completely done-up. I tend to dress casually and have a feminine male look, but I do enjoy the occasional skirt or dress. Definitely straight, but have had a few moments with guys over the years, usually when partying.

27 Here and a heterosexual lingerie wearer

Curious Member GenderCurious Andrea's Avatar
    Hey Michelle

I just turned 26, I have been interested in femininity since I was a kid. Most of my childhood I shied away from public exposure but I am now starting to venture out a little more. I am just a part time dresser and have periods where I don't dress, usually because I have a pretty busy schedule and can't find the time. I would like to work on making my face more passable but it may take some time. I would probably fall under the category of bicurious, I am married but my wife has known about me since before I proposed. I have thought about being with a guys before I meet my wife but I am very happy with my life the way it is. Anyway I try to dress the way I find women attractive. Although the way I look and move is anything but elegant, I try to look elegant... I'm glad so many people have posted on your thread I hope it keeps on.

I'm 20, and heterosexual.

Thanks for posting Andrea.

Unfortunately, I just celebrated my 30th anniversary of being 30.

However, I did get my Master's in EE only 10 years ago. So maybe I'm virtually young.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

29, p/t hetro go out all the time
    Last edited by Danielle_cder; 11-02-2013 at 01:06 PM.
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Hi sis, I'm 27 and in a closet. I enjoy dressing up as a girl and socialize in the cyber world as a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless View Post
    Hi sis, I'm 27 and in a closet. I enjoy dressing up as a girl and socialize in the cyber world as a girl.
    I enjoy dressing in private and socializing in this forum and discussing girly things. Thanks for posting.

I'm 21. Just starting to come fully to terms with my gender identity. I knew about how I felt about my gender since... well, since forever. Bu until recently had resigned myself to just "be happy with the body I was given." You know "just deal with it" and all that. But that's no way to live life. I've been meditating a lot lately about how and when to tell my family/friends. Certain financial considerations have gven me a little stress too, but not nearly as much. It's really scary doing it "all alone". There's practically no LGBTQ community in this town, I have no local friends, and nobody I know even knows about.. my gender identity crisis and the fact that I dress.
    So I guess you could say I am a -very- part time crossdresser, still trying to get comfortable as the me I always should have been.
    As far as who I go would go out with, I'm pansexual, so I don't see another person gender/gender identity as much of a factor in attraction.

I'm in my mid twenties and I am quite fluid with my gender, I either present as a feminine/androgynous male, or a female. I live in NY, I am a student, and luckily I have the privilege of living in a somewhat more open minded area. I like feminine people, so I just look for those characteristics in a partner, I usually date women since women are more likely to fit that criteria, but anyone that is cute is fair game.

Thanks for posting Luna. Here you'll find people who are going, or have gone through the same as you. I hope it helps you.

GG/SO of a CD
    Can I post!? I am a GG. But I am 23, and my SO is a 23 year old GM.

He doesnt fully dress often. He doesnt have many clothes all the ones he does have I found or helped him find. We are working on finding a good flow. I work in low income public housing, and he is a project coordinator for those who care for developmentally disabled adults. He is around here somewhere. He might post in here.

Of course you can post!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Can I post!? I am a GG. But I am 23, and my SO is a 23 year old GM.

He doesnt fully dress often. He doesnt have many clothes all the ones he does have I found or helped him find. We are working on finding a good flow. I work in low income public housing, and he is a project coordinator for those who care for developmentally disabled adults. He is around here somewhere. He might post in here.
    Of course you can post! The point of the thread is to share experiences for young dressers to read. It doesn't matter if you are a GG or a CD. Besides, I'm sure many here will find relationship stories interestig and useful.

Thanks for posting!

I am 23, Greenie's SO, and work with adults with developmental disabilities. Like Greenie said, my wardrobe is small. She got me most of my things, but she is getting good at picking things I like. Namely, things that feel good. A soft dress or super cozy scoop neck shirt. I don't dress too often, but we're moving slow and steady for the time being . Thanks for the easy question I'm usually a big introvert and this thread just seemed unintimidating

I am 27, and my body feels like its older then that lately. My job is that of an EMT, lifting heavy people and it gets highly stressful sometimes as you can imagine. That's probably why my back is sore haha. I also teach martial arts and have been doing so since I was a teenager. I'm hoping to own my school someday so that can get off the graveyard shift and out of the ambulance.

I'm definitely part time as I'm very much in the closet. You'll never see my face in any of my pictures, nor any identify marks on the wall (in fact, most of my pictures are taken in a place when I don't live anymore (neither does the ex I was living with at the time) so I feel somewhat safe with my few pictures. I recently met a very accepting fried. She's great in that she's accepting without being pushy about it. She's also lives an hour drive from me, so I may be safe going out in "girl mode", which will be a new adventure for me. She also lets me get stuff delivered to her house, so that's another bonues.

As for what I wear, I have my different moods. I definitely have my **** mini-skirts, although I might be getting too old for that (saying that makes me feel older), but I generally like to just be a woman, so I have my casual and my dressy stuff. I have pretty good legs, so I do like my short skirts and shorts. Not so much heels though, because I'm 6'0, so the heels are just for at home for me.

Dating, I love women. I don't think I could date a guy, but my "Jenn side" is curious about trying to be physical with one. I don't know if that'll ever happen, but I'm very happy dating women.

This was a great idea for a thread. I enjoy talking with other CDers, (check my signature haha) and it's great to be able to get into contact with people my own age.
    Last edited by IMJenn; 11-06-2013 at 03:40 AM. Reason: thought of something else, didn't want to double post
    Just trying to find my place in the world