Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Been Flirted On While Crossdressed?

Have You Ever Been Flirted On While Crossdressed?

I went to my Feb 2009 SSDI Pysch determination in downtown Chicago. To prove that my Paranoia was partly sourced from my crossdressing, I went in my best Pink skirt suit with makeup and lipstick on. And I sure attracted the men! Cross the street a man was purpose trying to walk into me but I looked and move away. After that in a building further down a man started flirting with me brushing up his hair, I passed him by walking behind him. I really tripped out the pysch with my crossdressing, I guess she found it as one of her most unusual interviews. Going home a woman said to me, " Do you need a paper, beauty?" Mom and I went to Ronnies steakhouse to eat and two men followed me. Then they got a laugh when I talked in my guy's voice to my mom.

Another time I went to a Gay Pride fest in my best Wolves Cheerleading outfit. A tranny admirer hit on me but I told him off saying I'm not into men or gay sex, but if I was he seemed to be a good looking enough lover. Then a bisexual woman with a hunk of a husband flirted with me by giving me "the gay hand."

Another time I was driving to church in Houston dressed up in my blue church skirt suit. A group of blacks on the other side of the road noticed how attractive I was and followed me into the church. The the guy interested in me, dressed in a suit, sat nearby as church went on. I never spoke a word but I guess God let out my speech and then this guy find out I'm a guy. So he changes pew and goes back to his family.

I was shopping in Galleria looking like a high class high maintenance chick in my St John white skirt suit. I passed by a group of hispanics and I just caught the heart of one guy... He turned around to look at me and I just turned to notice his reaction. He didn't make a move and I acted like "I'm too expensive for you to afford." Unfortunately when you shop in St John SA's think you have a ton of money to spend, and they will greet you extra nice. I brush them off saying I'm just browsing.

One time I was driving on my Honda Civic and I caught the attention of a pretty lesbian. She was attracted to me too so she opened her blouse up exposing more breast to me. I should have quickly stopped by the road and picked her up.

How about you - how have you been flirted on while crossdressed?
    Last edited by KateSpade83; 10-21-2013 at 06:56 AM.

All the time Kate but it goes with the "turf" if you are going to go out en femme my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Kate, have you ever thought that that those people "following" you were just going in the same direction? People adjust their clothing all the time without meaning anything. I think you are reading way too much into the behavior of people. No one "flirts" walking past someone. There is no time to flirt. Flirting takes interaction and time.

I've had it to happen many a times! Some can be a little too persistent! Sometimes it feels kinda' good though!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    LOL, It's usually me doing the flirting! If you don't like the attention simply say "I'm not that kind of girl". That should do the trick. Just about all the admirers that I've met over the years have been pretty harmless and conducted themselves as gentlemen. No need to be mean or rude to them. They're simply admiring you! How cool.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Guys try to pick me up almost every time I go out, even while shopping for a sports bra.

Only at parties or private gatherings where others know what I am.
    A couple of times when younger I was teamed up with guys that did not have a girlfriend and to look good we partnered each other.
    I was hit on by a couple of these "dates" as they forgot what I was.
    Yep, back in the olden days when I looked good.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    I get firted on all the time when I wear my Piunk suit with makeup and lipstick.

I hate when those tranny admirers, bisexual women and pretty lesbians try to do bad things to me, like opening up their blouse and exposing more breast

I also don't stop on the road to pick them up..

I don't go out while en femme. But I often been flirted on... By my wife.

I've never gone out en femme. However, last year for a costume party, I wore some ramdom clothes, including a white robe on top. It wasn't until I was at the party that I realized I kind of looked like a nurse. And since I am quite short and skinny, I must've looked like a girl to some drunk fellows. Three guys, as far as I remember, asked me to dance and then apologized when they noticed I was a guy. I wonder what I would do if that happened now.

I've never gone out en femme in public. But I wonder, if I did, and called some guys attention, would I play along? Would I let him kiss me? Would I like it? Would I be willing to have sex if suggested? I know I wouldn't look for that, but if IT found me?

Silver Member
    The only guy who ever hits on me en femme... is me. Guess I am not most men's cup of tea anyway...thank goodness... it is not something I would not want to have to deal with.

I have had guys stare and come back to give me a second look... but they were just doing it to figure me out and have a chuckle.

I don't get out dressed up all that much, but on a chat site I've experienced a lot of flirting, and even a few marriage proposals. Was very shocking the first time it happened. I didn't do much except sit around on a webcam.

Gone to live my life
    Flirt . . . with me. Not likely unless they are legally blind or it is really dark out.

However I do flirt with myself all the time as I happen to think I am quite fetching in a dress

Hugs

Isha

Yes I have got hit on.

My wife and I went out to a club in Victoria for my first outing in public. I have to tell you my wife is a stunner. She looks like a young version of Ann Margret. I know men always say that there wives are really hot ( and that is good ) but sometimes that is out of love and maybe not really the reality of what they look like. My wife is a yoga nut with a great figure firm D tattas and red thick hair. Men hit on her all the time. I digress.
    We went to the club, she was more nervous than me. A couple who knew about my dressing had agreed to come out with us. We arrived at the club and they had not arrived yet. We ordered drinks and she seem to settle down and start to enjoy the outing as much as I was. Our friends showed up about a hour later. They had also brought along another one of our friends who had no idea about my CDing. They sat down and we all said hi. I seen him look at me a couple of times and then the lights came on! He called me by my male name, which was quickly corrected by everyone at the table before I could say a word. "her name is Bridget". He then said Bridget, you look beautiful. There was no bad vibe at all, just a few comments about I would have never seen this and then my wife our female friend and I talked about clothes for a few minutes. I went out side the club to have a smoke and the friend that just found out came out with me. While we were standing have our smoke he said "just have to tell you, you look so hot" he said it in different forms a few time while we had our cigarette. The picture attached is from the my first night out just before we went to the club. Sorry I blacked out the eyes, was still a little nervous about this a year ago. Long winded answer. lol

I don't think Kate is imagining this at all. Maybe flirt isn't always the right word, but men will at least take notice. Some are downright thinking of having sex right now!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Sometimes you gotta read into but DONT over read. The first time I went out it was to a club. It was all gay, lesbian and trans people. I had a nice, pretty but kinda tipsy girl ask me to the dance floor. She may have been interested, maybe she was curious about me or it may have been the drinks. It was nice that she acknowledged me and was very friendly but I didnt know her true motive so I didnt take it all to heart.
    Erica

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    One time I was at a TRE station in Fort Worth when one of the transit cops started talking to me. Soon I realized he was flirting. I found it be a bit annoying and I wished he would just leave me alone. Guess it was a good lesson.
    The strangest thought though was even though I'm not into guys I did kind of wish he wasn't so ugly. Maybe having a cute guy flirt with me would have been more fun.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I always thought that my girl side was more likely to attract flirting/interest than my guy side -- and that may well be the case, but double of nothing is still zero

I'm being the proverbial fly on the wall as I read this thread and it amazes me how men think. Truly amazing.

For what it's worth, I run into men (and women) all the time too , and I certainly don't sense that they're trying to pick me up. If men are men and they think of sex when they see me, then they must think it about every woman or person they also see, although I seriously doubt it especially if they're not young bucks anymore. lol

You know what they say ... we do tend to see in others, the motives that we experience ourselves. The people who do believe they know what others are thinking should be aware that it is all in their imaginations.
    Reine

Several times and always a compliment, even if he is drunk.

Goes along with the territory girl, take it as a compliment........it's up to you how far you want it to go.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Nope.

Then again I could just be plain ugly

I was hit on once by a guy in a movie theater. After the movie, he asked me where a Walmart was. After I told him, he asked me out for coffee. I politely said no. Then he asked if I would take his phone number. I said no, I'm married (which I am). All this while his 6 year old daughter was there. This being my first time experiencing this, I was rather nervous. Later I told my wife & she just laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Guys try to pick me up almost every time I go out, even while shopping for a sports bra.
    I believe that.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-21-2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button when replying to more than one post. Saves sapce :)
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I'm being the proverbial fly on the wall as I read this thread and it amazes me how men think. Truly amazing.

For what it's worth, I run into men (and women) all the time too , and I certainly don't sense that they're trying to pick me up. If men are men and they think of sex when they see me, then they must think it about every woman or person they also see, although I seriously doubt it especially if they're not young bucks anymore. lol

You know what they say ... we do tend to see in others, the motives that we experience ourselves. The people who do believe they know what others are thinking should be aware that it is all in their imaginations.
    Reine, thanks so much for keeping it real. I'm sure you'll agree, however, that not all men think this way. Some men, many man, perhaps even most men.

I'm out and about, and enjoy dressing nicely. Given that, I essentially never get the sense that I'm turning heads, I have absolutely never been hit on and have no idea what I'd do if the situation arose (other than be mortified). The MAC artistes, who know I'm way married and way straight, have asked more than once what I do when I get hit on. It's so sweet of them to ask, but I'm taken aback when they do. I don't know, maybe I'm sending out anti-flirty vibes :-O Hugs, Michelle

Thanks Michelle.

I'm reading my earlier post and I didn't want to give the wrong impression. Of course people get hit on once in a while. But I'd say that on a regular day when going to the post-office, out for lunch, the grocery store, the bank, etc ... of all the passers-by, SAs, restaurant staff, etc that an average person might run into, there might be one out of 200 people who will hit on someone? I mean, surely not everyone who glances at someone or even smiles is hitting on someone else? lol

My prior post was an attempt at keeping things in perspective.

I'd further say that people have a higher chance of getting hit on if they hang out in bars or nightclubs and such. But that's to be expected, this is where a lot of people go to either hit on or get hit on.
    Reine