Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What need does crossdressing fill in your life?

Gracious Colleague looking_good's Avatar
    I was looking at some photos of myself dressed with a bit of makeup and thought - sometimes you can see who you are by being who you aren't. I am learning a bit about myself by looking and thinking about who I see dressed.

Yoda am I.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dressing does not fill a need in my life, it is a need in my life. It makes me feel good, which is an end in itself, at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    It is a lot like answering 'why'. So far, I know it provides me an escape and it is a challenge. It is something enjoyable.
    Ditto...its an adventure, a thrill, and an escape for me. Its also very enjoyable.

Along with other comments below, I also see this yet another thing in life that I crave because I can't have it. Most guys would love to have my tall muscular frame, yet I'm the one wishing I had their smaller 5'7" frame and 140lbs soaking wet.

Hmm. lets see.
    - Escapism and fantasy. Forget and leave behind all the normal stuff and worries for a few hours.
    - Sexual stimulation. Yeah I try to look hot !
    - Artistic stuff ? Yeah to some extent. Certainly have a better appreciation of what girls would look like if you stripped off the paint and realize how much difference it makes.
    - Meeting people. OK so this mainly applies to meeting women but it is so much easier to start conversations since they have hundreds of Qs they want to ask you.
    - Makes life less boring. Doing even the most mundane tasks, refueling the car etc becomes more interesting.
    - Not really relevant to CD but I also like tight fitting clothes, there just happen to be more of them for women.

Will probably think of some others as soon as I post this.......

Gracious Colleague looking_good's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Some responses seem to indicate it can be a form of self therapy. Thoughts on that?
    Perhaps it is a chance for growing self awareness. 'I have this part of me to listen to as well....'