Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing your secret.

Sharing your secret.

Hi all, newbie here !

How many of you have shared your desire to cross dress with your partners ????

cddj

I have and she is okay with it as long as she is not around. I don't go out so it is just around the house. Did have a guy come to the door once selling something while I was dressed, quickly slipped off bra and top but left skirt on and wore a "guy" top and he never noticed (I think).

best thing i ever did was share,gave the freedom i was after and made things better for the both of us,usually better if you can have friends to accept it,more you hide the harder it will be

Yup, told her 35 years ago. She hated it then and has so slightly warmed up just a little bit.

I confessed it to my wife 10 months ago. It has been and will probably always be a very slow and sometimes difficult road with acceptance from her. She has come quite a ways, although I think at this point she has come farther than she will go in the future. It has been a wonderful relief for me. Although she is not into seeing me dressed and never has, just being able to not have to hide and be secretive about this part of me. To allow myself to be feminine is a relief, and has made me a much better and calmer person overall.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    Many, many here have done so. It is the best thing for you both. If you do share this info, be prepared and disclose everything.

I fessed up to my future 2nd wife around 37 years ago. It was at a bar, needless to say after a few drinks. Maybe it was a few more drinks actually. The hardest part was dressing for her the first time. I felt silly. She has always accepted my dressing, and encourages me to do so. I consider myself to be one of the luckiest crossdressers.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I told my gf about a year ago she is accepting as far as I am aware

I told my wife 4 years ago. I had to for my own sanity. It was hard at the time. but things have mellowed out since. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I told my wife of 18 years well before we got married.

It took awhile but she is totally accepting.

I have.... not willingly..... wasn't a fun day... lots of screaming and crying.... she was pretty upset too!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I decided that for me keeping secrets was not a good think to do. My wife has known for many years, my adult children and close female friends for the past 5 years or so.

I told my wife several month aftere starting, she is ok with it and helps me with fashion and accessory choices. I model every thing for her and ask for her comments. So far I don't go out fully dressed and don't do makeup, so its just at home for now, Bria

I didn't share it with my wife that was a discovery she made on her own. Turned out for the best.
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Banned Read only
    I think when you use the term "share" that it means something other than the wife discovering the SO/CD secret. Maybe it was stumbling across the stash in the back of the closet. Or coming home too early from work or a trip. When I was first married my wife and I dabbled in "bedroom play" with nighties and hosiery. She was accepting because it properly seemed like a fetish. Later on my interest in woman's clothing grew. I started buying slips and panties. However, the world kind of turned on its axis when she saw I had purchased a Vanity Fair red bra and panty set. She could not understand why a guy would buy a bra, if he has nothing to stuff into it. Valid question! That started the discussion every CD seems to endure. That was over thirty years ago. So, it's DADT. She realizes I am basically the same guy she was drawn to and married. I just have a little quirk she was not expecting. I believe the attributes in my personality she was draw to was nurtured by my inner feminine side.

I was closeted for many years until I left a skirt out in the open, my wife confronted me about it and was sure I had another woman in the house, I told her it was mine and she didnt really believe me for a bit so I brought down my stash of stuff and eventually tried stuff on in front of her, that was about 15 years ago, she'll go out shopping with me a few times a year but it isnt her favorite thing

Mine knew before we were married.
    It has not been all beer and skittles.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Told my wife before we got to serious as it's hard to be honest while hiding such a secret . She is a good advisor on clothing and daughters help with hair and makeup
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I told my wife 8 months ago. She has been very supportive. I go out fully dressed on a regular basis with and without her. We have had struggles and it has not been easy. But I has been worth it! We are grateful for each day and we are being honest and open with each other. She grieved losing the all male picture of me and I understand that. It has taken time for her to get used to the idea of me as a woman. However, it has had benefits as well. We are closer than ever. We do not take our lives for granted. I cherish her and love her for her willingness to make me happy. I am trying to do the same for her. If we had not already had a wonderful relationship we would not have made it through this. I am very happy!
    Hugs
    Suzanne

First of all, welcome to the forum you have asked a common question.

I told my wife, before we married 37 years ago that I cross dress. She was accepting then but less so as time went on.

As time has passed, I have left CDing behind and found out who I want to be for the rest of my life. I came out to her as Miki late last year, and will be telling my wife that I want to progress as Miki and that will probably end my marriage.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I've told at least 5 of my past girlfriends including an ex wife.. The first was in 1978 and they were all told near the beginning of the relationship. Why do you ask cddj?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I have and am very glad I did. My wife has accepted this in me but doesn't totally understand it and does not want to see me dressed. She does allow me to sleep in a nightgown and underdress in panties, however. In fact I can now wear panties and a nightgown 24/7 without any problems. I must however, keep this as 'our secret'.
    Di

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I told my wife about 18 months ago, after being partially busted and I'm glad I did. It's not been all plain sailing. She is supportive but not overjoyed with my alternative lifestyle, shall we say?

My wife told her sister at my request, as it gave her an outlet for the burden of this secret. Quite how secret it really is now, is another thing, but I don't really care to much either. I worry for my wife as I don't want her to suffer for my penchant.

Rebecca
    Last edited by reb.femme; 10-22-2013 at 03:18 PM. Reason: grammar
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Told my wife quite a few years ago , it was a bit dodgy at first but now completely accepting .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Told my wife yesterday, thats how I found this site I was trying to find other people who also crossdress. I don't think she understands it I think she thinks its something sexual and that she feared I might be bisexual or something, but for me its the trill of nice feminine clothes against my skin etc.. We are talking again and she agreed for me to wear panties to work on occasion, I would love to wear something nice to bed but baby steps I guess